next series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatron10824, May 25, 2009.

1. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Hasbro

A Mature series can indeed not be bloody. But you are not calling for a mature series without blood.

*You want increased 'WAR' stories instead of the minor 'police state' or 'western shootout' that almost all the series in the past 10 years have been based upon. not full-scale organized war.

*You want Lethal weapons when none of the series have ever had lethal weapons and the TFs are either fighting with nerf guns or meant to 'subdue' or other tools like animated.

*You want Mortality introduced in a story of transformers that live basically forever. if there *WAS* mortality, they would need reproduction and 'fresh meat for the grinder' otherwise when there are basically 100 TFs left on cybertron, 4 battles would end up killing them all and ending the war not 10 million years of stalemate. There is stalemate BECAUSE they basically can never die.

*You want to get rid of any and all core to the TF universe or the Multiverse by doing away with so-called magic like Primus, The matrix, the Allspark or sparks. There has been a push to remove 'religion' from transformers bys ome except it is the core of their existence. They are beings of since born from a creature from another dimension in the multiverse who manifests itself in a form that basically appears like 'magic' to us.

They can make the series mature without any of your ideas. But you are not calling for that. You are calling for the most 'immature' ways to make it adult and your ideas are terrible. Animated had stories infinitely more mature than your ideas will ever be and that is saying something.

Bigger guns, More damage and death and more war. Sounds like a blood bath to me.

2. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

NEVER have I called for bigger guns or more death. You are miscontruing my desire for realistic death (IF DONE) to wanting more death. All I am asking is for death to be realistic when it happens. I have only asked that death be portrayed realistically. Not calling for more of it. Here is an example of a post stating that very same in another thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...terpretation-same-style-g-i-joe-resolute.html

Honestly, I just disagree with your paradigms on TFs in general. The way you think of TFs is completely different from me. Thus, we can't have a discussion in any detail, especially because you will keep calling others bloodthirsty if they don't agree with your idea of mature. Or you will twist their desire for realism into wanting blood. I say we stop talking to each other. Because you will simply not believe that I am not wanting a blood bath at all. Even though I have stated many times before that I don't. In your mind, only what you deem mature is not bloodthirsty and all others are bloodthirsty.

The above was actually a response to you in another thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ion/229866-along-lines-gi-joe-resolute-9.html

If you can't understand that "mature = no kicker", then I don't know how simple I can make it for you. But go ahead and keep demonizing the other side. Make momma proud!

3. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

None of this has any place in any TF series. A Tf series can be 'mature' without your need for realistic Transformer deaths. Your call for Tf reproduction, deadlier weapons and realistic death is somehow not just a call for mindless violence? It is and your ideas are terrible.

And TFs are basically immortal. They can't live for 10million years with no sign of aging or decay and not be considered as much. So again, you want another change to the core of every TF show in existence to fit your personal whims. Your idea is terrible.

And Again in every series, Transformers are usually an ancient dying race with no way to reproduce. So again, you want to another change to the very core of every TF show in existence to fit your personal whims. Your idea is terrible.

And they did not get rid of the matrix or Primus after BW. They even went farther to ingrain the multiverse aspect of it.So again, you want to another change to the very core of every TF show in existence to fit your personal whims. Your idea is terrible.

I don't think you actually like transformers as you seem to have a problem with 100% of how transformers are and need it changed tot he exact opposite of what they have been doing for some reason. When something has been successful and has built a fanbase using key core story and character elements why is your recipe for success "change everything".

Go watch Gundam.

I am glad Hasbro will never listen to people like you because you are not the target demographic. Discovery Hasbro will not have a 'MATURE' TF show for the launch in 2010 and will not even begin to attempt a second TF show (if at all) until 52 episodes later which will be 4 seasons which puts is way into 2014 which will be pushed back a bit because of TF3. So I am glad that your wants and needs and definitions of 'mature' will stay sequestered as internet scribblings and never be reality.

But I will get to watch a new TF show based on the existing mythos and campy adventures of transformers in a show designed for kids. Exactly what I want!

4. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

You're a sad, sad person. Sad that you take pleasure in only your own ideas are heard and putting down all others ideas. Frankly, I am happy that you are getting a series you want. Good for you. But I won't become as pitiful as you and take pleasure in others not getting what they want as well. Good day to you.

5. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So... much... win.

:thumb 

6. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

My ideas
    -Optimus can combine with parts of the trailer, not the whole thing. The parts are more for heavy combat or flight assist.
    -Have the Autobots start off with a core set of maybe 6 or so. The others cans join/ be activated later in the season (Prime, Prowl, Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Sidewipe, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack)
    -Megatron's alt mode. I'm torn between futuristic Sniper Rifle or some sort of heavy Tank/ Helicopter triple changer. Fusion Cannon a must
    -Seekers: Orginal 3 initially, then add the Coneheads, much like G1
    -Autobots have both laser weapons and melee weapons
    -again, take some unsused designs for some characters
    -Supreme Class Figure.....Fortress Maximus

7. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    I just want a spin-off to Animated to keep the universe alive. :( 

Maybe if the next series doesn't do well, maybe if the planets align, maybe if hell freezes over, they'll re-visit the Animated universe.

8. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I hope they have something about the next series at Comic-Con the earliest.

9. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

My main criteria are pretty much:

-A North American writing staff
    -The Megatron/Starscream dynamic is still there in some form.
    -Soundwave has a major role, and along with Megs and SS, form the 'unholy trinity' of the Decepticons.

10. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

id love some all new characters and stories, maybe even a new aubot leader...

11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    My preferences Autobot cast:

Main: Optimus, Ratchet, Ironhide, Prowl, Wheeljack, Jazz

Recurring: Ultra Magnus, Springer, Bumblebee, Inferno, Mirage, Trailbreaker, Hound, Rodimus

Decepticons:

Main: Megatron, Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, Cyclonus

Recurring: Various Seekers, Blitzwing, Lugnut, Bludgeon, Scourge

12. Anthony _aggro

Anthony _aggro Platypus prime

Ebay:
    OMG, Bluestreak dies!!!!!

He is the Bazooka of TF.

It will probably be a more mivie centric cartoon. Animated was something to satiate the fans while they cooked up something more movie centric.

13. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Damn, I hate that hearts of steel comic!

14. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

me too

15. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Main autobots:
    Optimus prime
    Jazz
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Blurr
    Prowl
    Stinger
    Sunstreaker
    Sideswipe
    Cliffjumper
    Kup
    Long arm
    Rodimus
    Ultra magnus
    Inferno

Other autobots
    (All the pretenders)
    Grimlock
    Swoop
    Sludge
    Armorhide
    Springer
    Blaster
    Arcee
    Brawn
    Hardhead
    Jetfire (becomes a main charactor)
    Mirage
    Powerglide
    Metroplex
    Omega Supream
    Sentinal prime
    Dirge (reincarnation of starscream when he turns to autobot side)
    Hound
    Preceptor
    Silverbolt (car)
    Cheetor (pretender)
    Roadbuster
    Cosmos
    Cloudblast
    Camshaft
    Superion
    Alfa Trion
    Wasp (later turned to waspinator)
    Weeljaqck
    Skids
    Wreckgar
    Mudflap
    SafeGaurd
    Jetstorm
    Highbrow
    Fastlane
    Override
    Freeway
    Nightbeat
    Primus

MainDECEPTICONS:

Megatron
    Starscream
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Sunstorm
    Thrust
    Acid Storm
    Barricade
    Soundwave
    Frenzy
    Lazerbeak
    Ravage
    Shockwave (longarmafter turned to decepticon side)
    Blitzwing
    Lockdown
    Black out
    Reflector
    Scorpinock
    Astrotrain
    Wazpinator

OTHER DECEPTICONS

(Combaticons)
    Tidal wave
    (New motor cycle bot with a chain razor wepon)
    Thunderblast (I dont know the name but he is a pretender)
    (constructicons)
    Lugnut
    Oilslick
    Pretender (Its own TF)
    (All pretenders)
    Blugeon
    Rampage
    Nemisis prime
    Stryka
    Halftrack
    Sharkticon
    Galvatron (and his army)
    The Fallen
    (A whole bunch of other decepticons that I dont feel like writing about)

So those are the robots I want and a little bit of the storyline I want too,

Primus creates Cybertronians Unicron creates his own race called Pretenders, the leader pretender has teamed up with a mysterious decepticon called, THE FALLEN (unicron's servent) To destroy all Cybertronians and humans alike. The dinobots are the first autobots sent to earth during the stone age to retreave the allspark which was sent through a space bridge and some autobots are gifted with half pretender sparks which the dinobots have and they scan dinosaurs and get brain damage and are put in to stasis mode for 6000 years which is when Optimus, and his crew and Megatron arrive to earth because theywant to see what the dinobots are up to. They all get tangled in a battle for the allspark on earth and Unicron is secretly watching and starscream has plans to destroy megatron which he does and he rules for 10 years but Unicron has been secretly working on Megatrons body that was blasted out into space by starscream. Unicron creates Galvatron and He nearly kills starscream so he retaliates to the autobots, Long arm doesnt like it so Galvatron perswades Long arm to go to the decepticons and he becomes Shockwave. Pretenders are sent to earth and they take sides the Cybertronians do not know that they are planning on betraying them. Wasp is upset at optimus prime and Galvatron promises him every thing he wants if he participates in a pretender experiment and he becomes Waspinator. Unicron sents the main pretender (which is like the symbiote from spiderman) to earth later, and he takes over Optimus prime and turns him into Nemisis prime but Optimus rejects it but instead of nemisis prime being destroyed he is seperate. With all of this happening Unicron is terrorising Cybertron in planet mode and Optimus prime is now aware of Unicron and the allspark needing to be returned to cybertron to complete Primus. The Pretenders betray the cybertronians resulting in a full fledged war on earth. The cybertronians win and are sent through a space bridge to get to cybertron they plant the allspark into Cybertron's central spark, while Unicron is attacking cybertron it Transforms into PRIMUS, The fallen is awakened and the true battle for the allspark begins!!!

And I dont want any humans!

Ya, that was alot wasnt it, well those are the characters and storyline that I want

16. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd be interested in a Transformer series where the whole planet gets taken over by giant humans, who use them as toys and kitbash fodder.

17. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

LOL! I actually think about that every day!

18. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Transformers: AllSpark Adventures.

Cel-shaded computer graphics by the Iron Man cartoon team, movie-esque designs different enough to keep from pissing off Paramount, and 'Steve' Witwicky.

Watch as Steve attempts to juggle his role as the Transformers' window to the human world with a normal high school life. Behold his angst toward...missing a class, or not meeting up with his friends when he said he would. And THE SHOW WILL TAKE PLACE IN SCHOOL, ALL THE TIME, because that's exactly what executives think kids want to see: school.

Maybe Comic Con 2010, but we're not going to know anything this year.