Next IDW HC: Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 10 listed on Amazon

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Predakwon, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 10
    Hardcover– December 3, 2019

Presenting IDW's Transformers comics in recommended reading order, including one-shots, crossovers, and event series! It's everything a beginner could need, everything a diehard could want.

On Eukaris, the colonists are more than just robots in disguise--they're whole new breeds of TRANSFORMERS! But while Windblade and Starscream struggle to gain allies on this brave new world, an ancient power seeks to force them off the planet! Plus, Windblade and Chromia team up with Arcee to put an end to the menace of the COMBINER WARS--but will they end each other first?! In Sins of the Wreckers, the Autobot strategist Prowl is missing, drawn into a familiar web of vengeance and manipulation. The Autobots' darkest secrets are about to be exposed by their greatest human ally. The Wreckers lie in tatters after the trauma of their Last Stand. And their leader Springer-the only person Prowl trusts to rescue him-is in a coma. And, the crew of the Lost Light are caught off guard when a dead friend appears out of the blue. But there's no time for a happy reunion: someone else has found his way onto the ship--someone with the power to tear the crew apart.

Collects issues #44-45 of The Transformers series, issues #45-49 of More Than Meets The Eye, issues #6-7 of Windblade, the Sins of the Wreckers mini-series, the Combiner Hunters one-shot, and the Holiday Special.

[​IMG]

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers..._3?keywords=idw&qid=1551982861&s=books&sr=1-3

• Series: IDW Collection Phase Two (Book 10)
    • Hardcover: 360 pages
    • Publisher: IDW Publishing (December 3, 2019)
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 1684055849
    • ISBN-13: 978-1684055845

• News Credit News Credit x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I think it's going to take another 10 volumes to complete Phase 2.

3. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im way behind at buying them, think im on like book 4 of Phase 2.

4. RavenousPrime

RavenousPrime Fantasy Author

I'm currently on the last book so far. There's a lot to cover it seems. More than I thought. I did preorder this though. Along with the other one that's supposed to come out sooner.

5. mycon

mycon Well-Known Member

How many single issues of "The Transformers" and "More than meets the eye" have been released?
    Or, how many collection books must be released to cover all single issues?

6. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. fishpop

fishpop Squishy Bear

Ebay:
    I was going to collect this series of books but then the Hachette collection was announced so i\'ve been getting that as i\'ve never read all of Marvel, Dreamwave & IDW Phase 1 before.
    However; that set isn\'t doing ALL of IDW\'s first run as they\'re stopping at around Combiner Wars before all the other Hasbro properties show up. (Likely to avoid a licensing headache)
    I'll happily pick up the IDW Collection volumes to fill in any gaps.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019