Newage H27 David (Optimus Prime)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Megawillbot, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Delduwath

Delduwath Well-Known Member

2. magicube

magicube Legends Scale Collector

News Credits:
    Looks like they forgot to draw in the second set of headlights :D 

• Like Like x 2
  3. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    Shit, they could do an all white hate plague version of the "real" Optimus mold.

4. Mr Buttons

Mr Buttons Well-Known Member

The only thing I enjoy having double chests are my women.

5. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    don’t forget Dead Optimus!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Big Hache

Big Hache Perfect

News Credits:
    He's not dead, he's unavailable!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Has there been any word of a toy or 'EX' version of Prime to match with their Megatron?

• Like Like x 4
  8. kaizozhang15

kaizozhang15 Alright, gimme the bomb

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Here is my little Nemesis. Warning: many pictures (I did not expect so many myself).

My first impression was 'oh he is so gorgeous', but after several minutes of handling I found that he was very tight, even a little tighter than H28G.

Besides, many edges of his parts are a little sharper and coarser, which makes me feel there is some minor issues with the mold. Neither H28 or H28G feels like this. I guess SG Prime will be the same and hopefully the original Prime will be fine.
    NA_NP_ALL.jpg NA_NP_VEHI2.jpg NA_NP_VEHI.jpg NA_NP_MAGNUS_VEHI2.jpg NA_NP_MAGNUS_VEHI.jpg
    There is nothing special about the truck mode, and of course he can tow Magnus's trailer.

NA_NP_FRONT.jpg NA_NP_H27W.jpg NA_NP_GUN3.jpg NA_NP_GUN2.jpg NA_NP_GUN.jpg NA_NP_HUG0.jpg NA_NP_SWORD7.jpg NA_NP_SWORD6.jpg NA_NP_SWORD5.jpg NA_NP_SWORD4.jpg NA_NP_SWORD3.jpg NA_NP_SWORD2.jpg NA_NP_SWORD.jpg NA_NP_AXE.jpg NA_NP_MATRIX3.jpg NA_NP_MATRIX2.jpg NA_NP_MATRIX.jpg NA_NP_SWORD_AXE.jpg NA_NP_SWORD_AXE2.jpg And in robot mode he is badass as a Terminator. Nothing more to say. His thighs and crotch are painted gray.

0.jpg NA_NP_ARMOR0.jpg NA_NP_ARMOR1.jpg NA_NP_ARMOR2.jpg
    I guess people may wonder whether this Nemesis is compatible with Magnus's armor. The anwer is mostly yes.

Boots, no problem. Skirt, no problem.
    However, as many of you may have noticed, the sides of his thighs do not have ports and you cannot armor his thighs up.
    As for his torso, white Magnus and Nemesis have different backpacks so you cannot pose Nemesis into white Magnus's combination mode (Nemesis's backpack does not have gaps for his arms), but rotating his arms should work. On top of that, Nemesis does not have white Magnus's posts so there is no place for his shoulders to peg into. Nonetheless, you can still slide differently-posed Nemesis into Magnus's torso.

Also, I heard SG Prime (as well as Brawn & Outback reissue) will be available in China within this week. Hopefully I can get him next week.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 23
  9. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN … beating a dead horse with a broken record, LoL!

News Credits:
    damn you're getting all these fast!

still perplexed why they went mix and match with OP and UM design for Nemesis and SG. i thought maybe they planned to release armour for them in the future but that's sort of out the window now.

though still noticeable, i'm glad to see the double chest is much less evident on Nemesis than on UM. not planning on getting Nemesis, but it looks to be the best deco colour in reducing the visibility. i'm hoping that it's also significantly less obvious on D/SG magnus which is inbound to me, and on SG which i'm contemplating picking up as well.

is the included cape the exact same as the ones NA used on their seeker mold? are you able to confirm that?

• Like Like x 1
  10. kaizozhang15

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I suppose they did this to save time. In this way, manufacturing OP's legs does not depend on NP/SG. In other words, no need to wait for NP/SG, so they can manufacture parts of NP/SG and OP at the same time, and then make room for future projects such as their Devastators, Beachcomer, Cyclonus, Stunticons, etc. For NA, the longer the customers wait, the less interested they will be, and the worse reputation NA will have, let alone there is a strong competitor MS, so they have to make it fast to dominate the market. The mistakes of NA, including Megatron's hips, Mixmaster's feet, and their overall haphazardly designed style are all indications of their strategy, for better or worse.

Sorry idk bc I do not have any of their seekers, but judging from the looks of their capes I think they are exacly the same mold.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  11. magicube

News Credits:
    Thanks for sharing so many photos. Nemesis looks great with the glossy black paint.

This photo from weibo that shows the sword on his back. Can you confirm that this is possible?

upload_2021-11-30_12-42-53.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Clyde the Jackal

Clyde the Jackal I'm not toon accurate

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nothing at all

• Like Like x 1
  13. mlgpapalouie

mlgpapalouie The King of Bad Luck

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    not yet

I would say the blue Prime from Delta Magnus and there being an EX Megatron and Soundwave makes it pretty obvious there’s gonna be one coming soon tho

In 2027 when they finally release Prime

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1BLD

1BLD Well-Known Member

Well, you got me. I'd ruled out Magnus, and was patiently waiting to see how the alternative legs worked, but not any more. The nemesis experience is going to be my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kaizozhang15

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Sort of, but it is cheating. Just see how he covers Nemesis's back. I haven't found any proper pegs that can allow this. Neither on his back, nor on the sword. IMG_20211201_122217.jpg IMG_20211201_122152.jpg IMG_20211201_121944.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  16. LeoJ

LeoJ Well-Known Member

Unfortunate but would be pretty straightforward to 3D print a holder to plug into the back, I’ll probably do that if I get this guy

17. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Ah, okay, cheers! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    That's my reasoning as well, and Newage do tend to roll out more than a few repaints, so here's hoping!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. htquyet

htquyet Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does it come it truck or bot mode? And can you measure the size of the box? Thanks in advance!

19. magicube

News Credits:
    Thanks for the response and the pics. Makes me want Nemesis even more!

[​IMG]

This photo shows the plastic shell with a truck mode shape.

• Like Like x 5
  20. fatfaso

fatfaso Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when Optimus Prime is supposed to be released. Show.Z says 2021, but I think TFSource says 2022. I’m surprised this guy isn’t out in Asia already with some YouTube video reviews of him. Wonder what the delay is. Can’t wait for the inevitable comparison between him and the MS 2.0 version.