New York Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by tarouza, Apr 20, 2003.

1. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

I might be there both days. Will have to see. I'll call Wilson and we'll have the Asian connection thing going if I do.

2. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Your knee is going to be OK by then?

LIC TRU has 3x messed up Alt Grimlock boxes. If you want minty boxed ones try the Queens Place Target, they put out like 4-5 cases of the Grimlock, Ravage, Swindle, and Windcharger assortment.

They also have some Energon stuff in the clearance section.

3. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Yea, I should be good by then. I'm actually finally able to walk around now without crutches and pain.

4. SideSwipe82

SideSwipe82 Well-Known Member

Swerve Found at TRU bay Parkway Brooklyn, 2x swerve, 2x grimlock 2x swindle, I grabbed 1 swerve, there's 1 more left. I was wondering Only 3 sets(Usually 4 sets) maybe ther other 2x was decepticharge, and was sold out.. damn!..

5. Sonscreen

I don't think you have to worry, the other two could've been Grimlock. Decepticharge was supposed to ship with Wheeljack, Shockblast, and Ravage. Unless they started doing funky case ratios again.

6. Big Poppa Prowl

Big Poppa Prowl Badass Autobot Strategist

TRU in times square had about a zillion Windchargers and 1 Wheeljack.

7. Sonscreen

I was there too this evening :)  The Wheeljack was gone when I got there but Shockblast is still there. Still a healthy supply of all things Cybertron. :thumbs2: 

8. SideSwipe82

TRU at bay park way had another load of ALTs. 4x grimlock, 4x swindle, and 1 swerve. many many smoky/swipe 2 packs.

9. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

I was at TRU TS today as well. It was kinda weird seeing brand new Alt. Windcharger and Ravage figures. THey had a different tri-lingual packaging.

10. Big Poppa Prowl

That IS weird! I went to TS TRU about 4 days ago, so its no surprise the Wheeljack is gone.

Is the Swerve as hard as people are making it sound? I have seen QUITE a few on ebay, but it sounds like it is also rare. Is it as hard to find as Meister was? Tracks?

11. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Went to a little KB Toys in my neighborhood in Flushing, and to my surprise I found Cybetron toys there, they even have King Starscream, the down side is that, as usual, they are about $5.00 over the TRU prices

12. snkeyes069

snkeyes069 Legend in his own mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He's non-existant in upstate NY. I saw Dead End 3 times, Meister 3 times, Hound 3 times, Shockblast twice, Wheeljack twice, Tracks once.

Never seen Swerve at all.

13. Sonscreen

The Swerves are currently being scalped so that's probably why they're "rare".

Also the Atlantic Ave Target started to put up the Cybertron stickers. I only saw the Ultras and 9x Swindles. They were kind of hidden behind a column. The A/C seemed to busted there too. yuck

14. Big Poppa Prowl

That sux. Not at all surprising though because of the idiocy that spawned limited Tracks and other alternators.

15. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Middletown NY:

Found Alternator Wheeljack in TRU yesterday. I got the only one, but it is a good sign. These are the first new alts I've seen in the tri-state area in several months.

Flush with the Cybertron toys in WalMart and especially TRU. Likely all over the tri-state area, as the nearby PA WalMart and KMart have had all the figs except the leaders.

16. SideSwipe82

Stopped by Bestbuy and also TRU in bay parkway brooklyn today. They Restocked ALTS, wheeljack, shockblast, ravage, windcharger, swerve, 1 of each. plus 4x grimlock and swindle.

17. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

^ that sucks major.. I went yesterday and there were only 5x Grimlocks and Swindle

18. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    College Point TRU has 1 Swerve earlier this afternoon, I rearrange the boxes a bit so that it's more hidden for the TFW2005 board members. Good luck hunting!

19. mikull

mikull Active Member

awesome! :lol  i grabbed swerve here in staten island yesterday on richmond ave. - lot o' grimlock and what not left on the shelf. i didnt pay attention to the other TF items, but they were re-stocking heavy.

20. Sonscreen

Queens Place Target had 5x each of Swindle, Ravage, and Windcharger. They also had a $5 Alpha Q in the clearance section. No Cybertron yet.