New York Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by tarouza, Apr 20, 2003.

1. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Why do I think they haven't been released to the US yet.

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, there was that ONE sighting and none since... All the ones I've seen on eBay are in England or Singapore or Hong Kong...

3. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Yea, exactly...and the TRU TS has been swapping out the assortments regularly...they opened up a bunch of new cases today since there were two shelves full of Alts with a lot of Shockblasts and WJs

4. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Oh no. Razerwire is stinking up the New York thread again!?! Seriously, I'm hoping that Decepticharge will show along with the Cybertron release near the end of this month. This way we won't have to waste our time looking all over.

5. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm in here because the California Sightings thread is in it's death spasms from the lack of hunting due to the gas prices... :( 

6. Perceptor31

Perceptor31 Autobot Geek

A heads up for anyone who needs to fill in their re-issue shelf, TRU in Middletown has some redicously low prices. I got Grapple for 3.98 and Skywarp for 8.48 :thumb 

They still had Tracks, Thundercracker, Skids, Red Alert, Prowl, Riccochet and Inferno all for under 15 bucks a piece.

[forgive me if this is old news I havent posted in ages :redface: ]

7. ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace What's gonna happen?

Ebay:
    There were a couple of Alt Shockblasts at TRU Times Square this afternoon. I didn't see any Wheeljacks, but I didn't really look.

8. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I took the last Wheeljack today at 12:43pm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. tarouza

tarouza Twin Twist's Daddy

i might have to head up last time riccochet was full price but skyward was 5.48 :) 

10. Sonscreen

Hi guys the Atlantic Terminal Target had a restock of the Alts Windcharger, Swindle, Ravage, and Grimlock asst. They had at least 3 of each. Some of the boxes were dinged.

The Dekalb Ave TRU has some of those El cheapo Reissue $3 Skywarps back in stock.

11. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

TRU TS is overstocked with Alpha-Qs. I think they had a couple of Sixshots and Overcasts. Alternator front: 1 Shockblast and a ton of Windchargers and Ravages.

No Cybertron or Decepticharges

12. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

Yesterday, 6/9 at TRU LIC: Alternators Wheeljack x2 (picked one up finally!!!!), Shockblast, Ravage, Swindle, Windcharger. Nothing new Energon wise, same for G1. Gotta feeling the other WJ is gone by now, as well as SB.

13. Sonscreen

You're right about the Wheeljack, but the Shockblast was still there.

The Metropolitan Ave. TRU had 3x Shockblasts, and a few Windchargers.

14. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

I only have 3 complaints about Alt. Wheeljack: the doors keep popping off, but snap right back on, WJ's arms pop off too often, and has anyone had headaches transforming him from vehicle to robot and back? Oh well, nothing's perfect, still a good bot nonetheless. Any news on Transformers Cybertron in the NYC area yet?

15. Sonscreen

Wheeljack and Grimlock are pains in the neck to transform but after a lot of practice you'll get the hang of it.

No Cybertron news yet. The sightings so far are in Fred Meyer's (whatever that is ) , Canada and Australia. The TRUs and Targets here probably won't get them until the Energon clears out. Alpha Q and Offshoot I hate you. :cry 

I'm guessing the week of the 20th at the earliest.

16. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Yah, although I don't collect the Autobot Alts (my bro does), I find that Wheeljack feels more like he's going to fall apart compared to Grimlock. Dunno why, maybe because he's Wheeljack. :/

anyways, Dekalb TRU has 2 Shockblasts and 1 Wheeljack.
    Atlantic Ave. Target is literally flooded with Swindles, Windchargers, and Ravages. Nothing new there, same old, same old, Offshoot and a couple of energon deluxes.

By the way, does TS TRU still have divebombs? I still haven't picked up that basic.

17. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

Image Anime has perceptor #19 for 45 - his box is thick, almost as thick as prime's box

18. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

Same ol' at Times Square's TRU... for Alt's, only one SHOCKBLAST and lots of Windchargers and Ravages from what I recall. Shockblast might not be there anymore

19. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Anyone plan on ordering the reissue of Star Convoy? I'm trying to get a group preorder going to try and save a few extra bucks. So far I got 3 orders and I know the next discount is at 6. Not sure exactly what it would be at 6 but 3 orders come out to be about: $83 each shipped.

20. Sonscreen

Oh man, is this guy trying to peddle TFs again. I'll tell you what guys, I'll save you guys some money by selling you bricks with Autobot stickers and handdrawn Optimus faces. It's the same thing only $75 cheaper.
    :ev: 

Now for some news. Dekalb Ave TRU doesn't have any more Wheeljacks just the 2x Ravages, 2x Windchargers, and 1x Shockblast.