New York Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by tarouza, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

:thumbs2:  Awesome, I plan on going at least on Saturday. I might even consider taking a day off that Friday.

2. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Flame Convoy at Image Anime. He looks amazing.

3. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

How much is he?

4. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

They said $50.00. They also got Soundblaster in at $60.00 along with Fang Wolf and Dino Shout $15.00 each.

5. Sonscreen

Hey Astoriacrew. If you're still looking, the Dekalb Ave. TRU restocked with a few last wave combiner limbs.

6. ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace What's gonna happen?

Ebay:
    No last-wave limbs (dammit) or Shockblast (dammit) at TRU TS. Several Roadblocks and E-Starscreams, if you need those.

7. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

Alternators Shockblast at TRU TS

Guess what I found this morning? SHOCKBLAST!!!! Mines, all mine!!!!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!! Best place for last wave limbs, Target in Jersey City or, where I went to after TRU, College Point, Queens, where I found Constructicon Maximus C3 and C4. Already have Roadblock, also saw 2 Wingsabers.

8. Sonscreen

:D  Woot, congratulations on the haul!

Dekalb Ave only has 1 Wideload left and 1 Overcast. All the Alts are gone.

9. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:

Thanks for the heads up, Sonscreen...ahh nice to get Wideload and Galvatron on my birthday:D 

But arghhhhhh, I just need one combiner limb left, Bonecrusher. has anyone seen him restocked?

10. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Picked up Soundblaster at ImageAnime today...

11. ChessPieceFace

Ebay:
    No work today, so I went on a toy run. But, didn't find much. TRU Times Square had three Constructicon repaint limbs, but not the Blackout I wanted. It also looked like they'd restocked Alternators, but still no Shockblast. Sigh.

Toy Tokyo still has no Galaxy Force, though they did have Soundblaster for $60.

12. Astoriacrew

Takara re-issue Soundblaster

So I guess that means maybang collectibles is shipping SB out as well soon? Pre-ordered mines a while ago, and here goes for more waiting time.

13. Sonscreen

I saw a few Bonecrushers at the Long Island City TRU this morning...

14. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Got my Soundblaster in from TFSource today.

15. Astoriacrew

My Soundblaster re-issue was sent out by Maybang on Friday, and should be at my doorstep early next week. Not gonna miss out on him, unlike Soundwave, which I missed out on. BTW, Constructicon Maximus rocks!!

16. ChessPieceFace

Ebay:
    New Universe (Ramhorn, Cheetor, etc). and old Universe (Whirl) at Atlantic Center Brooklyn Target last night. Alts through Ravage, no Shockblast. All non-repaint combiner limbs. Strangely, most of the toy aisles were clearly way understocked, except Transformers...

17. Sonscreen

The Dekalb Ave. TRU has a bunch of reissue Silverstreaks and Ricochets. Also if you still need the repaint Energon Starscream, they have 2x. I only saw 1x Wideload. They have a few of the non-repaint limbs too if you're thinking of starting a gestalt.

18. M T G

M T G Does it come in black?

EDIT: AcidWing again :banghead:  Man, gotta tell bro' to logout when done.

Actually a while back (1-2 weeks ago), I don't think any new Alts will come or will come late as I saw the Target employees taking away at random like 8-12 Alts.
    Ironically, they took away all the Alt. Grimlocks that were left (2-3 I think) along with 2 other Ravages to who knows where now (I'm guessing stockroom).
    Or I'm guessing they may put new stock or just did that to put the appearance of not looking overstocked with Swindles :redface2: 

Today, I went and everything is pretty much empty there. I think they'll restock like this week as I saw the truck come by.

And thanks Sonscreen, finally completed Energon Devastator! :thumb  Bruticus also rocks I think harder :rock 

19. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

TRU TS is stocked. They still have the newest Energon Overcast. They have the newest Alt. assortment but there's no Shockblasts to be seen. Roadblock's there as well. They also have all 5 Constructicon Maximus limbs. Yep, C1-C5. I'm not sure for the Superion or Bruticus however. I was in a hurry and did a quick scan but didn't see all of them.

20. ChessPieceFace

Ebay:
    Woohoo! TRU TS was indeed well-stocked, probably because of the big Star Wars sale day coming up. I finally got Blackout, and they had more of him and the other repaint limbs. I didn't look carefully, because the place was surprisingly packed for Thursday mid-afternoon. I did, however, look VERY carefully at the Alternators, carefully enough to see a shiny purple domed roof way in the back on the bottom. So I finally got my Shockblast, and finished my Energon list at the same time. I didn't see any more Shockblasts, sorry...