New York Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by tarouza, Apr 20, 2003.

1. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

If you dropped by Wednesdays, I do a double (from 10 am to 10 pm) soo Im either by the bathroom on the second floor or in the R Zone, where the video games are. That goes for any of you guys that drop by. I met Astroiacrew (sorry if I misspelled ya name) during the summer. My last name is Biggett soo if you come through, ask any of the guys in the Black and Grey suits for me. As for people holding stuff for me, my main guy is out sick, and I only talk to one other person who works in that department. Im mostly cool with people in the R-Zone and in the Juvy section soo if you guys need games or daipers, I got ya!! No love lost guys, all is fair in the "Hunt" *cues music*.... DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Oh humping x-mas trees!!* I forgot to tell you guys that Overcast, the LAST Energon toy has reached TRU Times Square. I saw two of them.

2. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

It's Astoriacrew!!! j/f/w/u. Trying to hide the Shockblasts from us NYC transfans huh giga-galvatron? Where are you hiding them? LMAO. Anywho, still no new Energon limbs to complete my Construction Maximus? Mines look half complete, and Steamhammer's arms are tiny, cause I used the 2 other limbs as legs.

3. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Alt Shockblast at WalMart in Middletown NY.

Target had the 1st 2 Bruticus limbs, about the 3rd place I've seen them. No one seems to have the 3rd and 4th limbs for Superion though.

4. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Actually, you can find like 3-5 of the 3rd Superion limbs, Terradive at Times Square TRU. Just have to do some searching around the basics area.

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Life=Pain

Target in poughkeepsie has all the bruticus and superion limbs. Wal-mart has all the constructicon limbs

6. giga-galvatron

Woke up this morning....................

GOT MYSELF SHOCKBLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living thru these times of bad distrubution/ I got mines hope ya
    GOT YASELF SHOCKBLAST

Ya Alts aint complete if you aint go and
    GOT YASELF SHOCKBLAST...

FINALLY I GOT MY SHOCKBLAST. THey got one in towards the afternoon and my boy Dave came thru and held me it for me. Finally, I have him in my hands and his alt mode is the best looking one second being Grimlock. The black rims are stylish and the body kit is sleek. Robot mode..... that arm cannon... SWEEET!!!! Finally, I join Sonscreen and others!! *does happy dance!*

7. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

LOL, I was waiting on you to reply. Kind of was hoping for a Curses post again...I have a sadistic sinisterly sense of humor. Heh. ;-)

Congrats

8. giga-galvatron

Its cool, I have the same in your face interface as well. Anyways for those who dont have Alt Tracks yet, I suggest this site that ships from Austrailia (sorry if I misspelled it). Some of you guys may have it, its called http://casefresh.com They got all the Alts except Swindle, Shockblast and Ravage instock including TRACKS and MIESTER for those who didnt have a chance to pick it up. I didnt order from them personally, if I knew they existed, I wouldnt have ebayed my Tracks. Now, they are a lil expensive, each Alt is a whooping $45 USD but I think the shipping is included with that. Either way I think Im going to get 2 Tracks for ebay madness.

9. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Joins giga-galvatron in happy dance. I'm happy for you dude! :D  Also, I think the prices for casefresh.com are in Australian dollars.

10. Acid Wing

News Credits:
    Congrats, giga! :D 

Slag, must find one soon or the 4 other limbs I need (Wideload, Bonecrusher, Blight, and that other helicopter, not stormcloud)....I hope he pops up around my birthday next week soon...otherwise, I think I'll just satisfy myself with Energon Galvatron :/

11. giga-galvatron

Really? How much is it in American dollars

12. giga-galvatron

Thats the other thing, I forgot to report than ummm Monday I saw one Bonescrusher at Atlantic Target but I passed on it because I wanted Shockblast more.

13. Acid Wing

News Credits:
    thanks for the sight help, giga:) 
    The sooner I find the limbs the better.

14. DarkSuperman

DarkSuperman Well-Known Member

and after a bit of an extended hiatus (is that right?)...i return to the forums...and begin my hunt for shockblast/wave

i will punch children...push over old ladys...lie...and even..TRANSFORM to achieve my goal of attaining this alternator

as much as u all are my brethren...none shall stand in my way

u have been warned

:ev: 

15. Sonscreen

About $36. I used this website

Oh Acid Wing. The guy that you want is "Blackout".

Welcome back Dark Superman. Too late on Shockblast though. Me, Matrix Soul, Cyclopian Vision, and giga-galvatron laid the smackdown on the kids and old ladies already. :ev: 

16. giga-galvatron

Good luck Dark Superman. You may have better luck than I because I had to deal with the ruthlessness of Sonscreen, Cyclopian Vision totally eating up all the new TFs buffet style.

17. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

I'm going to try to head to TRU TS today (3/18) around 3-4 pm, and hopefully I can find Construction Maximus parts C3 and C4, if no one else gets to them (hint hint?).

18. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Life=Pain

Alt Shockwave at Fishkill Wal-mart. 1 left!!

19. Sonscreen

I saw two Overcasts at the Long Island City TRU. Tempted but I passed.

20. ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace What's gonna happen?

Ebay: