New York Comic Con 2019 Coverage: Hasbro Transformers Display: Siege, Earthrise & Cyberverse

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus is a leader class toy.

2. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Huh...Starscream has a 5mm port on the top of the jet mode.

G2 Starscream tank attachment pretool?!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    Honestly, with the reveal of Starscream (and how clean he looks in both modes) I'm debating skipping out on getting Siege Skywarp and Thundercracker in favor of the new versions we're inevitably going to get.

• Like Like x 2
  4. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 Fra-gee-lay. It must be Italian!

News Credits:
    Well, here's my To-Buy list! :D 
    • Earthrise Wheeljack
    • Earthrise Cliffjumper
    • Micromaster Hot Rod Patrol
    • Weaponizer Ironworks
    • Earthrise Grapple
    • Earthrise Optimus Prime with trailer
    • Earthrise Starscream
    • Earthrise Hoist
    Looks like I will be buying all three seekers again, this time in earth mode.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MehWave

MehWave Well-Known Member

This is fantastic. That Cliffjumper looks like a better buy than just about any of the 3p masterpiece efforts so far. If someone OSKOs it, Fanstoys might be kissing my $$ buh-bye.

6. Veleno

Veleno um

All this new ER stuff looks pretty good. Also holy hell, Cyberverse toys that are actually somewhat consistently decent?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  7. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

*squints to see these new figures*

Y u so tiny

They’re cool but I’m happy that I live in NYC. Going to get a looksee before I dump money on these guys

8. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Ok ok ok, lemme explain.....whenever the reveals happen, all sorts of people come out of the woodworks to share their 2 cents; so I didn't know if.....ahhhhh whatever, I suck. :/

9. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Altough I am happy for the chance to definitively replace the Grapple, Cliffjumper and maybe Hoist in my collection and am absolutely thrilled to see we are gettting a hopefully amazing Scorponok I am dissapointed about the again predominantly 84*85 theme of the reveals.

That diorama however is amazing. I really like how they themed it around Ironworks, Grapple and Hoists altmodes. Very nice.
    -

• Like Like x 1
  10. yrqrm0

yrqrm0 New Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I\'m surprised these got announced so soon, I feel like starscream is kinda undermining the Seige seeker mold that\'s available in 100 colors rn, and Prime is making me think twice about the cartoon-painted Wal-Mart repaint I was planning on getting. 

11. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Strange bunch of toys - if I had to say one unified comment i\'d say a common problem with them is they have paint in places they don\'t need paint and none in places they do.

Also Starscream is kinda crappy to be honest. They might have been better off doing Ramjet or Thrust 1st then give people time to get used to the mould being a bit like an ugly inflated Pretender Starscream - in all honesty I prefer the Batallion one.

Overall ... Kinda meh, Though I guess Grapple is adiquate (though he\'s a character I have almost no interest in) I like the new Micromasters and I like Ironworks. Cliffjumper is also adiquate.

NOT a step up over Siege though - this to be honest is the sort of Bland mediocrity they should be doing in the Cyberverse line not Generations. I will be mean and say it\'s looks like a low effort main line not a \"Collectable\" line.

I feel like these don\'t even look that much like Siege stuff in terms of look - were they designed by someone else ?

12. Red Tracks

Red Tracks Well-Known Member

I'm going to party like it's 1985.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Skrunklemin

Skrunklemin cool dude attitude

I'm running out of ways to say "so excited for all of this!!", but yeah...that.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Chainlink

Chainlink Glasses Girl

Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Okay, okay, Starscream's looking pretty sweet. Clean molding, no battle damage, and a slick alt-mode (everything Siege wasn't!). Seems to be an upscale of the Classics version, which is nice as that figure was pretty good. Consider him on my radar.

Oddly enough, it's Cliffjumper of all characters that wows me the most. He looks great! I wonder if he'll be retooled into Bumblebee in a strange twist of fate. (I honestly wouldn't mind. Classics Bee could use an update on my shelf.)

Rest are a pass. Don't need a Prime, Hoist looks off, and Wheeljack's a bit messy. Grapple's also a maybe. I have the... Generations version? The Classics Inferno retool. He doesn't really do a lot for me, so may get this one.
    But Starscream and Cliffjumper? I'll take that.

For Cyberverse, they... Look pretty decent! Doubt I'll buy them as I have no interest, but at least they aren't super gimmick-y by the looks of it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ryu hayabusha

ryu hayabusha Well-Known Member

Here I was about to get the triplets in teraform... just wait now seeing starscream in his earth mode

16. WhirlProductions

WhirlProductions Insanity's Fist

I want Cliff now, he is 100% a must get. Since he is a Porche again,  that means a Jazz could be in the works

• Like Like x 2
  17. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Unless you want their tertrajet form..I’d skip and just settle on the 3 pack.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    I've already got Siegescream, but that's because I wasn't expecting another new Starscream so soon.

19. Houstonian Prime

Houstonian Prime skilled tradesman

News Credits:
    I really like the concept for ironworks. as for the rest im kind of 50/50. cliffjumper looks great like a mini MP. I just wish he had an autobot logo on his chest. im not sure what to think about hoist. I\'m actually glad I found the T30 version this past yr, so I may pass on that. prime\'s hands are definitely better, and the trailer is a nice touch. grapple looks like the gem of this bunch, I cant wait to finally add him to my crew. I\'m a bit dissatisfied in wheeljack, hes so darn blocky looking, and no rear shoulder panels, that sucks.. starscream looks more cartoon accurate no doubt.

20. Toker

Toker Well-Known Member

No wings for Wheeljack? Unless it's mistransformed and the spoiler flips out to be wings.