New York Comic Con 2019 Coverage: Hasbro Transformers Display: Siege, Earthrise & Cyberverse

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. 19892005

19892005 Well-Known Member

Your Throttle bots idea is interesting, whats the odds on an exclusive mulitpack like the 10 pack micromaters

• Like Like x 2
  2. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder if they're thinking of doing a leader Megatron to go with Leader Optimus. But I don't know what you can do with a tank mode. Bulk it up into a super tank? Give enough extra parts to transform it into like a helicopter or something (that would be insane but I'd love it).

OH WAIT! What if they do the opposite for Leader Megatron, he's got extra parts to have a tank mode, but he's got a "secret" voyager submarine mode?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    I actually think a submarine Megatron could be quite cool, especially if he was depicted in a show as a cool, calculating, plotting type ordering his troops without ever being seen. Until the autobots get in his way one too many times and he explodes out of the sea to confront them.

4. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope we get a true toon/G1 UM that has a alt mode like the CW one where the truck is part of the trailer! The only prob I have with getting the CW is his hight! I got the siege UM witch was like the toy but I want a true toon looking one that can carry more then 2 cars lol!

then I want a true toon Rodimus prime that has his battle platform but is just as big as OP! Also now OP has the Matrix RP needs to be able to hold it! TR Takara hotrod is great along with blurr& Kup! So we don’t need them! But if we do that would cool!
    so I hope we do get the movie in part 3

5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I REALLY hope we get a new mold Voyager G2 comic colored Megs at some point in this line's run,,,

• Like Like x 3
  6. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well they Did Magnus in Siege, so I'd be pretty surprised if they did him in Wave 3. He's not StarScream or Prime in terms of popularity. I'm expecting more along the lines of Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, Rodimus, Kupp, Blurr, Arcee, etc. I hope we get a good Sharkticon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dann86

Dann86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cant we just savour this line before we speculate the 3rd part lol.

8. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man, I joined this place 2 years after you did, and even I know the answer is 'no'. :p 

• Like Like x 6
  9. Berser Car

Berser Car Cryptid member

Tumblr:
    Bee seems to have a fake roof for chest and fake taillights for knees. Either of those were expected and acceptable, but I don't know if both together. Kind of reminds me of the Combiner Wars Prowl mold? If the character design is based off the Generations Bumblebee figure, why can't the transformations take more cues from it (never had that figure so I don't know if it has some problems related to the transformation)?

10. Revan1307

Revan1307 Well-Known Member

im keeping mine cause the siege seekers robot mode are more cartoon accurate then the earthrise ones

11. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Hmmm... an new voyager mold based on his Evergreen design, but with his G2 tank mode? Or heck an new molded G2 Megatron in G1 Megatron's colors?

12. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    LOL! What?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Revan1307

My point exactly thanks

14. Gaigaan Dnok

Gaigaan Dnok King of Daikaiju

They damned well better!
    I've been sticking with my Classics seekers all this time, because nothing else has come as close to the toon look, and because no other set of seekers since Classics has done all 3 originals, plus the coneheads, let alone any others.
    With the Classics mold I've got the original 3, the coneheads, and rainmakers all in the same mold, and won't replace some of them unless I am able to replace all of them.
    With my seeker choice it also made me stick with other figures that fit in with them better, like the Music Label Soundwave and Henkei Astrotrain.

Once they showed off that new Starscream (with the inherent [not literal] promise of repaints and retools akin to the original Classics mold) I not only pre-ordered the Starscream, but also picked up the Rainmakers pack, Siege Soundwave, and preordered Siege Astrotrain. All because of the possibility of this new seeker mold filling the need of voyager sized seekers and coneheads, with tetra-jet Rainmakers in the same scale.
    If they don't do all of the original seekers and coneheads with this new mold, I will be most seriously ticked off.
    I will end up switching back to my current Classics figures, and will be selling off these new additions.

Since I don't really see them doing another seeker mold that is more cartoon accurate than this, this kind of feels like their last chance to get me to buy a full set of seekers and coneheads.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  15. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    generations bumblebee didnt have a windshield chest like the cyberverse design does, so the engineering couldnt be the same/similar without fake parts

16. NOBLExGAMER

NOBLExGAMER Scale Crazed Collector | Core Class Enthusiast

News Credits:

I think it can be argued that both are accurate in their own ways but I'd have to go with the EARTHRISE Screamer because of the Jet alt. mode.

• Like Like x 1
  17. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the Earth Rise Star Scream is more cartoon accurate than Siege, but I can certainly see the logic in not rebuying a figure you already have that's pretty similar. I'd like to have the 3 main characters, and my preference would be to have something like Thundercracker in siege and Star Scream and Skywarp in earth mode, so I get a little variety.

19. Revan1307

U know I said robot mode right cause of course earthrise starscream has a more accurate alt mode but siege's has less kibble on the legs which match the cartoon model better is all I'm saying

20. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    I'd say the chest cockpit (but not the rest of the chest) and legs (knees down to feet) is more accurate on Siege, but literally everything else is more accurate on Earthrise. Go with whichever figure you like better, they are both good.
    Or go with both, for a before and after.