New Transformers Resource...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Laughing Man, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Laughing Man

Laughing Man Not crossing the streams.

News Credits:
    Over at the Blog 'Disciples of Boltax' I spotted this:

I've just learned that the best English-language guide to Transformers Generation-One toys is going to once again become available. Cybertronian: The Unofficial Transformers Recognition Guide (volumes 1 - 3) are being reformatted as Cybertronian: Unofficial Transformers Guide Pocket Manga #1. This is excellent news! These books are impossible to find and fetch stupidly insane prices on the secondary market. They cover, in exhaustive detail, every Transformer released in the US from 1984 - 1987. All modes and reasonable permutations are present, along with every accessory.

Disciples of Boltax

Looks pretty good, tons of photos, lots of detail.

2. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    if this does happen, its soooooooooooooo bot (you see what i did there?)

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This is very cool. I only have the smaller one that goes through the first half of G1. It has a lot of better photos than some of the more recent books. I really wished I got the first versions that were in comic book format, as they had more information. The smaller guides leave a lot of the author's notes out that I always found fun to read :)