New Transformers Prime pic at hubworld.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Bonekrusher, Aug 12, 2010.

1. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    still not sure that I like them.... well , ratchet looks really cool .maybe show will change my opinion

2. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    Look at all those Autobots and humans sitting happily in the field, having a gay ol' time, when OH MY GOD! THERE'S A MEGATRON ON THE HORIZON!!!!!!

3. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Wasn't Bulkhead announced as being core cast?

4. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Waitaminute... so it's G.I. Joe: The A-Team?

5. Matt-o-matic

Matt-o-matic TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm guessing because Arcee is the standard female Autobot name, they probably chose Arcee to be a character and then designed her to be blue... plus it's an originally created name for the Tansformers series whereas Chromia is borrowed directly from Greek mythology with no real connection to the character.

6. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

I'm almost certain I'm gonna get screwed over getting the Hub. Comcast has only taken away channels from low-end subscribers (both AMC AND Animal Planet in the last 6 months), and I don't like the idea having to give them even more money each month to get those back.

7. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

i just hope there are other decepticons beside megatron and the clonecons. I want more decepticons than autobots, the bad guys always need more henchmans.

8. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    I love the core Autobot designs we've seen so far. If the characterization is good, I get the feeling I'm going to really enjoy this show.

Megatron's design is interesting. After just finishing Exodus, I wonder if they're going to use Dark Energon and play up the "corruption" aspect of it. I actually think that could make for a lot of interesting stories, if it's handled right.

I'm not sure what the big deal is about the human drama stuff, either. G1 had plenty.

9. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    i dont know why i have the worst feeling this shows gonna suck badly...and the animation is going to be sub par too....i was pumped from the stuff we saw a few weeks back but now this stuff blahhh. theres two months too go and weve only seen one animation shot...i dunno if thats a good sign.

10. Lone Cat

Lone Cat Well-Known Member

The earthmode is not impressive. and this tries to prevent any further Japonization mew!
    Who's a mech stands next to a "Joe"? is it human made, is it also a part of this TF continuity? if so. can it transform?

meow~

11. mechfiend

mechfiend Well-Known Member

Glad cliffjumper looks to be one of the main characters. I wonder if he'll have some huge cannon. Here's hoping the show and future figures are good.

12. cory1986

cory1986 Autobot

i agree with migston26 the autobots do look like bodybuilders.

13. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Wow, this is probably the second* coolest-looking Megatron in the last what, 10 years?

* first place goes to Animated.

14. touchmymully

touchmymully Member

So, who transforms into the batmobile?

15. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The clear picture of Megatron is pretty cool for showing the sort of detailing the cartoon might have. Most of the stuff before now had been pictures taken of a slide show so while we had an idea of the general shape it was hard to tell just how much detailing would be on each character.

I still have sort of mixed feelings on the designs. Some of them I really like where it seems like there is plenty of War for Cybertron and anime mech influence on them. Poor Bumblebee though stands out like sore thumb being so movie like when the rest of the bots seem to be breaking away from that look.

I guess things come down to how is Starscream going to look and are the Decepticon Troopers individuals sharing the same body type and color or just mindless drones.

I'll give Prime a chance because really the only thing I can lose is the bit of time watching it, but for some reason I'm just more excited about the new GI Joe cartoon than I am about the new Transformers cartoon. Well and Deltora Quest because I've always got my hopes up for finding good anime.

16. optimalzeromus

optimalzeromus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    isat a blurr with....bewbies?!

17. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    Best looking TV cartoon TFs ever, IMHO. Let's hope the writing and characterization are up to the task!

And how are we gonna see this in Canada!??!?!?

18. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Prime has a nice look to it.

G.I. Joe should be good too, but that promo shot looks very rough, and Scarlett looks Asian.

I'll give Deltora Quest and MLP a try too, but Pound Puppies just looks weird (so much for nostalgia on that one) assuming changing my cable plan won't be too expensive. Otherwise I'll have to watch stuff off the hub website and wait for DVDs. And considering how TFA never got finished coming out on DVD, I may just have to get the new station after all.

I hope Hub network is a hit, I'd love to see a new Jem cartoon for say 2012-2013.

19. AutobotMustang

AutobotMustang Active Member

Ebay:
    i see a fraggle

20. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Don't count on it. Remember this franchise is about the toys first and forthmost. Nothing more, nothing less.