New Titan Wars Listing Confirmations: Krok, Kup, and more!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mr. Chaos, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Shuffler??

Holy shit I been wanting a Shuffler forever

2. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    I hope this time they do the War Dawn head design for better toon accuracy if they do it! That'd be awesome to actually have a full interpretation of that toon model. Then they could do an Ariel head for Arcee or Elita-1!

Heck, if they do Elita-1 as a figure, I hope they name her Titan Master Ariel!

I hope they do a Reflector retool from him. That'd be awesome to finally have!

3. shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976 The Alpha and the Optimus

With all the G1 likenesses being brought into TR, it's unlikely he'll be a helicopter now.

Been there...done that. I have all I want except a Wheeljack and Hound...Wj will never happen and a MIB is out of reach, but Hound hasn't been reissues since the book collection...I was so hoping for an Encore release...but nope.

Besides, basically MP is the new versions of G1 reissues... I love G1 figures, but I'll buy MP first over any but the ones I already have except Hound.

If they planned to crank out a Hound, I'd buy that, but my focus is now on MP and G1 based CHUGs. I'm all for reissues when most haven't been done a hundred times. And then the ones they haven't done, they no longer have the molds or ability to do them.

4. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I do hope to see something at NYCC. I wants me a new Kup(no pun intended).

5. TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon UT Gang Rise Up

News Credits:
    Admittedly, I'm only excited for guys like Kup because of the repaint potential they could bring since the Generations one is good enough for me. I'd say he could make a good Crosshairs if the new figure is slavish to his G1 design. But if it turns out to be better than the Generations one, I think I'll pick it up.

6. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    I'm hoping they have their wires crossed on that one. You could get a perfectly serviceable Perceptor from Hardhead. Not that I really want an entire mold space set aside for a generic tank either. I'm in the camp with Kup where, unless he's a green Ironhide I'll be more interested in repaint potential. Both of the deluxes I'm interested weren't in this assortment so I'm not terribly excited by the reveals.

7. maltesefalcon

maltesefalcon stuff dreams are made of

kup! perceptor!

but what im really interested in is shuffler because I want to know what dinobot head we're getting next! if hes an elephant I can see a retool into slag

8. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Why would you want that? It was probably the most absurd remold idea for the RTS mold, especially when you saw the head was the Magnificus head. Granted, the only official Reflector we've gotten was a convention exclusive, but I'm holding out on something retail before long.

9. Mirimus

Mirimus Member Known Well

Goddammit.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Not like we didn't know that immediately, given these are Titans Returns listings.

11. Mirimus

Mirimus Member Known Well

And yet, knowing this, I still can't muster up a happy dance over it.

But hey - thanks for trying to cheer me up, or something.

12. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

Im the opposite.... Kup with the igear head is pretty good.... Dont like RTS Perceptor at all. Transformation isnt fun, doesnt really tab properly, and face sculpt is kinda meh. I need that microscope alt mode too!

13. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

I'd love to see them start doing repainted out of the chug line in general. They've done most everything I want with a few notable exceptions dinobots, predaking, a few of the pretenders, and the rest of the masters line. Though if they wanted to do a micro master line in titanmaster scale, I'm game for that too. They can expand out the mythos now. Make a white repaint of kup with a new head and call him scissors for example or whatever. Short pack them. Call it a day.

14. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Like most I too am deeply saddened by REPUGNUS being a titan master and not having the deluxe treatment :(  but percepter I pray is a microscope ( fingers crossed ) ....man I look 4ward to mindwipe , wolf wire and last but not least - DOUBLE SEALER !! yay .... and again , one can only hope we either get ABOMINUS , PREDAKING , MONSTRUCTOR ( whom of which I suspect will be a next year set of toys with the notion pretenders ect are next :)  , and or PIRANACON ...... doubt well see landcross , road ceasar , or even BALDIGUS ( RUINATION ) BUILD KING or Rail racer ...... I`m getting my self worked up lol...

15. Kingfish333

Kingfish333 Well-Known Member

Agree. without the microscope mode, it's an automatic fail.

16. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yep, need the microscope mode myself too ! that and it needs to be cartoon accurate if I am to ignore the headmaster gimmick thing and buy it

17. G1Prowl

News Credits:
    Quick question: how many of you who clamor for a microscope Perceptor prefer a gun Megatron? It seems bizarre to me that the two have two different preferences in the fandom, and the fact that the CHUG lines were all about modern reimaginings.

18. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    If you're trying to imply those people might have a double standard, it doesn't work, because everyone has pretty much accepted the very reasonable fact that Hasbro simply can't make a realistic CHUG gun Megatron. There should be no legal boundaries keeping them from making a Perceptor microscope.

Also, there never was such a definition of CHUG - and even so, all current lines are still reimaginings, albeit in a differerent manner.

19. G1Prowl

News Credits:
    But one of the rallying cries of tank Megatron supporters is that "the gun alt mode was stupid anyway" along with all the ways it was impractical. I simply see no difference in Perceptor's microscope. The RTS truck was an improvement. The figure may have been a little bit of a disappointment, but I'd rather they not go slavishly G1 with the Classics line. We already have MP for that.

20. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Because their bot modes aren't much different outside of the shoulder cannon. Which like Hardhead, I'd assume is removable anyway.

And as for alt-modes, a microscope wouldn't be a hard retool into a camera. Especially if they do the tankmode microscope type like G1 had.

Which could give Reflector a camera mode, and a stationary turret mode. (Switching the emphasis of the alt-modes from Perceptor's Microscope, and alternate tank for further packaging variance.)

Then between the Titan master having one of the 3 names, and the targetmaster that came with Skrapnel, I'd have all 3 Reflectors in one. Body, head, and camera targetmaster without having to buy the convention exclusive one.

The Reflector trio is one of the main things I'm missing from my G1 updated collection next to War Dawn Ariel/Elita-1 and her team, War Dawn Orion Pax, and War Dawn Dion.

Only other ones I'm still missing form season 1-2 are Cliffjumper(probably Legends TR Bumblebee remold soon), Brawn, and Beachcomber. Though I could do with a new legends Seaspray too.

After those, and maybe a new Ironhide/Ratchet, I can go back to focusing on Season 3+ stuff only. Though I do collect extended lore stuff too like Slipstream, windblade, etc. But the main focus of my collection has always been those that appeared in G1 centered motion media. (Though now I do want a CHUG Strongarm too from her RID version, and I absolutely would kill for a Sari 4'' action figure using the GI Joe modern era standard.)