New Target DPCIs with interesting names

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Hoolagrin, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Ghost Sunstorm

Ghost Sunstorm Fab Four Forever!!!!

The 5pk combiner might be a ROTF Defensor and the Protectobots

2. Ghost Sunstorm

Ghost Sunstorm Fab Four Forever!!!!

probably one of those kiddy laptops like thr ROTF ones, but for TFA

3. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Leader price point currently is $44.99. If Leader BB IS Cyber Ops BB, that's a $15 jump in price. Cyber Ops BB is listed at $60.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Yes, I know the pricepoints, hence my reference to "This is $45". My point is there is only one new large Bumblebee mold. So there is no jump in price because there is only one figure, only one price: $60.

We have "evidence" of a $60 Bumblebee figure. We have a picture of a new, more detailed, and thus assumed larger ,Bumblebee figure. There is no "evidence" of a Leader Bumblebee figure, right? That picture of the previously-so-called "Leader" Bumblebee didn't have any actual indication that it was a "Leader" or that it was "$45", did it?

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actually, there is. It's not as concrete as some will want, but it's good enough for me. When we first heard about the figure, we were told specifically that it was a Leader Class Bumblebee. Not a special new class, not a new attempt at a better version of Ultimate Bumblebee, but a Leader Class Bumblebee. Since the information was coming from someone who has supplied similar information in the past, and, as far as I can tell, has never been wrong about something like this, I'm more than willing to trust their wording. If my memory is correct, the same person was also the first one to tell us about Leader Starscream.

6. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    "we were told" and an unnamed source, no matter how reliable in the past I'd guess there is some wiggle room in specifics. Combine that with the concrete evidence of a $60 Bumblebee and I think whatever the guy thought was a "leader" is "Cyber Ops". It's pretty much the difference between a voyager and an ultra. If the source had said something about a new voyager coming out and it turned out it was actually an Ultra, would that have been a mistake? Would the source be "unreliable"?

I think there is just Cyber Ops Bumblebee for $60. But perhaps there is a leader Bumblebee and a Cyber Ops Bumblebee, then they are 2 different things. Cyber Ops Bumblebee won't just be Leader Bumblebee with a price tag $15 higher.

7. captain N

captain N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ??

Is this for the new show????????????????!