New studio series listings for deluxes MV6 Bumblebee and Dino

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Jun 5, 2020.

1. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't care if his vehicle mode is a Pagani, or some heavily modified red something or other, as long as his robot mode looks like that ^.

They've done stuff like that before. Heck, I don't think Hot Rod or Lockdown have official licensing on their packaging or their figures. If they can pull that off, they can do it with Dino.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi Voyager Class

News Credits:
    Both Hot Rod and Lockdown were licensed and official Lambos.

3. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Another thing I would say is, "I just want a Red Sports Car Autobot in my Movieverse team! Not just Leadfoot."

• Like Like x 3
  4. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ah. Well, that's a big hurdle, then.

5. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Protoforms won't get toys, and Frenzy may wind up anywhere with Ravage being a Grindor pack-in. My guess would be a DOTM Barricade
    Again, Protoform is unlikely. It doesn't transform into anything. I could see some of the Devy repaints coming with the smaller guys to incentivize double dipping on the molds. Hope the ICT Twins is a Voyager instead of the deluxe of 2009.
    Don't get your hopes up for a Driller unless SS suddenly does Titan classes. Why does everyone want Devcon? It showed up all of what, once? For five seconds in the dark? Hatchet would be cool, liked his Cyberverse jet but having all three together would be nicer
    They could stop at the 67 SS Bee and I'd be happy, tbh. Maybe a Hound, but AoE had a number more misses than hits designwise. I'm surprised the concept Bee hasn't been done yet, given his body was right there in wave 1 with Stinger. If they make the Dinobots, I want rider compatibility
    Optimus is redundant here, and honestly I'd argue Nemesis is too. Just give a new head with the AoE release. Crosshairs as well, he had no changes between films. I don't have Long Haul, how feasible is it to.just slap a bunch of kibble onto his back seamlessly for Canopy? Gotta SS Cliffjumper it and partsform maybe? They already did KSI Boss, I doubt Nitro is gonna see a SS release unless its ANOTHER repaint. Dreadbot and Onslaught might now that their bodies are out there, Mohawk and Sqweeks could get packed in with the Long Haul repaints. The Knights are either going to be a troop builder with one body like Reflector, or a project bigger than Devastator, no in between.
    Starscream is the only one who had an alt mode built in, the rest won't get toys until a BB sequel with their earth bodies.

6. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    DOTM bumblebee and Dino maybe? Or maybe it’s the 6th design for bumblebee so AOE modern camaro bee? Either way cool that dino is finally getting a figure. Only 3-4 figures away from a complete named cast of DOTM

7. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can't wait we're finally getting a Dino Figure.
    download.png

• Like Like x 2
  8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It’s funny how people are almost eager to get a Dino that’s not a Ferrari if it means getting his bot mode considering how many were angry at Blitzwing not being a Phantom.

• Like Like x 8
  9. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    Agreed for the most part. I’d also add that we probably won’t get DOTM skids or mudflap, they weren’t in the film. Crosshairs did have a different alt. mode in TLK, granted it’s just a model year newer with a different bumper and spoiler, but hay if bee and sideswipe can do it why not crosshairs? I’d also say that an accurately painted nitro zeus with a Shockwave head would be easy money for Hasbro.

10. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde 狡猾の死神

News Credits:
    I guess this one will be Cybertronian Bee? Still, how many has it been now...?

Dino is still a dumb name. Yes I know why he's called that, its still a silly name. I guess at least he wasn't Mirage at the end of the day and is more like an OC than not.

11. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As much as I'd like this to be a more accurate BB Movie VW Bee, I'm pretty sure this will be a Cliffjumper remold. I mean we all saw that one coming as soon as we saw CJ.

Given how Hasbro is going for scale, I think if the Twins get an Ice Cream Truck version it WILL be a deluxe. Namely because if we're going for scale, there should be a "normal" deluxe Skids/Mudflap 2-pack similar to the Arcee sisters 3-pack. They're just not big enough to be deluxes individually at the current scale.

Anyways, frankly all I REALLY want left for the line to feel complete to me is Devcon and an accurate Hatchet. (3rd party has satisfied my need for Mohawk.) Anything else at this point is just gravy.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  12. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm thinking BB127 cybertronian Bee or an accurate VW Bee.

"MV6" was the toyline label for 2018 Bumblebee in store computers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

Technically not true, they have "Entry Mode" space meteor things.
    Transition form - Transformers Wiki

Not a GREAT vehicle form of course, but they're canon and actually appear in the movie, unlike Shockwave's tank or Fallen's jet.
    And while the Protoforms are admittedly as generic as you can possibly get, They've got some things going for them;

1. Decepticon Protoform can be easily retooled into Autobot version, both of which have multiple appearances in the films
    2. It's an Army Builder Twice Over
    3. The Con version features heavily in the climax of 3 out of the 6 live action films so far. If someone is trying to re-enact scenes, I'd say it's never going to be right with the main enemy forces missing. They're not as iconic as Stormtroopers by any means, but I think they deserve to be molded at least once, given how much the films use them. I'd even be okay with it borrowing 80% of it's engineering from the 2007 Optimus toy.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 Lone Wanderer

Justice for Dino!!

15. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Thats WTF Im talking about !!! 
    Finally Dino !!!

16. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    Could be, this is a fairly new mold/remold heavy wave, so a straight repaint would make sense to pad it out. The only reason that didn’t spring to mind for me was that Dino is labeled as “TF2” so their labeling isn’t exactly the most accurate

• Like Like x 1
  17. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi Voyager Class

News Credits:
    Actually, they do. Optimus got a toy as a Protoform in the first film and he turned into a meteor. If Studio Series do them (which is likely as they're doing almost everybody) no doubt they'll have meteor alt-modes too.
    [​IMG]

We're just tired of waiting 9 years for a good, accurate toy of him. Then there was that fucking listing from 2018 that raised our hopes and crushed it to the fucking ground. Whatever it takes, we'll take if it just means having a toy of him. You could say we Dino fans are at a bargaining phase.

• Like Like x 9
  18. Optitron98

Optitron98 Guy who loves blue and sarcasm

Ebay:
    And we love you for this

Also, what about deep desert brawl? He was there for couple seconds in FOTM and was killed when Prime first landed from his rage mode

• Like Like x 3
  19. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    My vote is for an Interrogator Barricade in the style of the ROTF Deluxe to come with Frenzy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow even more listings, sweet. Probably not going to buy another TF6 Bumblebee but Dino is very welcome.

Here's how all that news is looking once organised logically:

Deluxe
    Tf6 Bumblebee F0784
    TF2 Dino F0785
    86 Gnaw F0786
    RotF Bumblebee with Sam F0787
    RotF Jolt F0788
    RotF Sideswipe F0789

voyager

Leader
    86 Grimlock with Wheelie? F0714
    ROTF Grindor with ravage F0716