New SPOILERIFIC Animated Hints

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Master Fwiffo, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Boy, I wish their site didn't load so...slowly...on...my...connection...could be worse, tho.

Since I won't see it for a while, I like spoilers!

--Moony

2. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm thinking Sari might be biomechanical... I mean, going WAY back from the first preview movies, didn't we see her get hit by the allspark's ray that gave her some kind of exo-armor or something? I might not be remembering correctly... 104 fevers will do that ya know.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    All it basically did to her (that we know of anyways) was show her images, and it got some info from her too. The only thing it majorly changed was her key. I'm not sure what Sari's whole story will be, she could very well be part robotic, but we won't really know till something about her past comes up in an episode.

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow i never made that connection.

5. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    wow this show continues to rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. dare

dare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sentient
    Artificial
    Robotic
    Intelligence
    ?

Spell Sumdac backwards and you get...

7. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fwiw the best info is on page 5 of the discussion

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Couldn't resist reading.

Thankfully there wasn't really too much I read that I didn't already figure out, and a lot of it was more speculative than really spoilers.

Also, hearing that Wreck-Gar is total homage makes me oh so very happy. And him saying "dare to be stupid" total win right there.

9. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I like the idea that Sentinel is a wanker.
    Pink Glasses Man is nasty, I've a theory he's also a Decepticon - maybe even Megatron.

10. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wow. Most interesting bit of information seems to be that Sentinel Prime hates humans and goes out of his way to cause property damage. What would be cool would be for him to switch sides to the Decepticons at some point... like after Optimus totally owns him in a battle or something. One thing I know is that from everything I've seen and read of Sentinel he definently has a major smack down coming to him! KICK HIS ARSS PRIME!

11. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Maybe Optimus takes it upon himself to stop the destruction that trail in Sentinel's wake. He gets a beating, but finds the strength within himself to defeat Sentinel, driving him over to the Cons side (or maybe getting Optimus kicked out of the Autobots, if Sentinel is the right arse we think he is and he spins a lie to Magnus).

12. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    You know, that sounds plausible. Course, I guess we won't know what happens until it airs, but it's still cool to speculate on it. I could definently see him lieing to Magnus too... question really is at that point how stupid is Magnus.

Still, Sentinel reminds me of the stereotypical High School jock in the movies. The guy whom doesn't have to answer for his actions because the higher ups think he's the greatest guy in the world, because they only know what he does for them. But in reality he's the most disgusting person you'd ever want to meet and the only people who realize that are the ones he constantly uses as stepping stones (like Optimus).

Also, I wonder if they'll ever address why both of them are refered to as Prime. Makes me wonder if it's even a title in Animated.

13. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Yeah, thought the same thing when I read that Sentinel didn't like humans. Was like, "hmmm, faction switch?"

Also, I still say there is more to both Optimus and Sentinel both being Primes than meets the eye (sorry, couldn't resist that one >_>)...like, maybe they are brothers or something.

14. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I'm wondering about that myself. Would love it if it turns out some of the animosity between them was due to an older/younger brother dynamic. Granted, I think the Elita-1/Blackarachnia drama is likely a BIG part of it.

15. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, I was thinking it might be a brother thing too. It's not like it would be the first time we've seen Optimus have a brother whom hates his guts in a series... :lol 

Of course, they could always go with the sappy happy idea of having Sentinel eventually learn to respect humans and wish to protect them. Though, I honestly hope not, becuase I really enjoy disliking the character and a faction switch to the Decepticons would be great IMPO... and than they can bring Blackarachnia over to the Autobots... maybe I should stop because I'm getting way ahead of myself and the series. :lol 

16. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I was always under the impression that 'wreckless' isn't a word.

17. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's nice to discuss Transformers again, due to this show actually having deeper reasons to discuss.

18. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    amen to that. i could only take so much of movie discussion forum's 'did this robot say that?' threads.

19. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah and it's not that Armada or Cybertron didn't have reason to discuss, but most of the time it was just "did we like the episode or hate it, or why", this has people rightfully guessing what's going on. What happened in Prime's Past? Questions about Sari. We now know why Black Arachnia is the way she is and why. There's just a lot more going on here despite it still being a cartoon.

20. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not with the w in front anyhow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.