New South Park

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Mister D, Mar 13, 2008.

1. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

News Credits:
    Yeah... the half a head thing kinda bothered me a bit too. Hopefully future episodes won't go for the gore thing for a laugh as much as this one did. It really seemed unneccessary.

Just a strange episode all around. I'm not sure if I even really liked it... it was shocking more than anything.

Although I did like trying to spot all the characters that popped up during the "harvest". That was good.

2. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    They made a very good point, as they usually do.

3. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

I couldn't get past the half a head thing either. I could see the point they were making, but that was just plain disturbing.

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

The titties!!! the titties!! Look at those rocking titties!

[​IMG]

Another great episode. I love the combination of Anna Frank, the latest fad drug, and Heavy Metal.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna get so cheesed.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Best episode so far of the new season. Not that great overall (the last two episodes were rather so-so), but it definitely had its moments.

6. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

This episode had everything. It kicked ass.

I almost choked while laughing at the Spitzer spoof.

Oh and Sammy Hagar :rock  "Heavy...Metal....NOIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!"

7. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

I laughed my ass off when they went to the Heavy Metal animation. I loved everything, the mutants made of boobs, the ogre impaling his own head as Kenny walks down the hall:lolol 

8. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This latest episode was the hardest I'd laughed at South Park in years. I was nearly in tears by the end I was laughing so much. The Heavy Metal stuff was absolutely hilarious (especially the increasingly random places they found to stick breasts), as was the Mark Spitzer parody at the end (the look on Kyle's mom's face was priceless). He tends to get stuck in the background these days, so it's always nice to see an episode where Kenny is featured prominently.

9. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    lets get cheesed!!!!!!!

kyles dad is the best

10. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

That was aaaawweeeesooome!!!

11. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    that episode was amazingly funny. interestingly enough, my cat was just chilling out when they had the cats meowing and hissing on the show. I thought it would freak her out, but it didn't.

by the way, can someone clue me in on this "mark spitzer reference" that's apparently so funny?

12. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I know what you mean, it was just plain creepy. Especially when she tried to talk or sing. I love how they actually showed her singing her own songs as people screamed she lip synced though.

Actually I thought the half a head gore thing helped hammer down the point of this episode. It's basically saying that no matter how far we drive these people into the ground, that we won't stop until they're actually dead. Then we cry and then move on to the next one. Personally, I never liked Britany, never found her all that hot and always hated her music and fake personality. But having said that I don't think she deserves the kind of crap that's happening to her and that people should just leave her the hell alone.

But then again I hate all forms of celebrity gossip.

NY gov who recently got caught spending like 50k on prostitues and stepping down because of it.

And I'll agree, that last episode was awesome[/bay]

13. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Without going to far into "politics" He's the former NY Govenor who recently was caught paying high-priced call girls for sex.

And it's Elliot Spitzer, not Mark.

14. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That annoyed look had me in TEARS! I loved this episode. Loved Kyle tying what Cartman did to Schindler's List and Cartman is oblivious. It took me a bit to get the Heavy Metal reference as I only saw it once and it was a looooong time ago. But soon I got it and was loving it.

Titties for the win!

15. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    But you forgot to add the fact he crusaded AGAINST prostitution all while secretly being involved with a high class prostitute. Much like Gerald Broflofski crusaded against the cats while being an addict in the episode.

16. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    I finally watched it tonight and laughed my as off. Everytime they tripped, Iwas hysterical. And Randy at the end was pricelesss. "You never get a good look at her boobs anyway."

17. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    awesome. rocking. titties.

18. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

This weeks episode was freakin great. Every time it went to Heavy Metal world was lulz worthy. Kenny going on about the awesome titties was great too.

19. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

And, if I may add, before he was governor, Spitzer was a prosecuting attorney, known for his strong arm tactics, and for busting prostitution rings (among other things). And during his press conference, his wife stood behind him, in a gray suit, giving him an evil glare, just as Kyle's mom did.

Anyway...

Haven't been able to chime in on the last two eps.

The Brittany ep... I was more disturbed than amused. The headless Brittany just creeped me out a little too much. I was glad to see them defend her - well not really defend her so much as rip into the vultures feeding her problems. However, like the AIDS ep, I found the funny to be less funny than I've come to expect from South Park. Of course, part of the problem is that when South Park is on, it is SO on that any episode that doesn't hit that level of excellence is just disappointing. Not fair, but that's how it is.

As for this weeks, absolutely great. I'm thinking they had to borrow some of the Family Guy manatees in order to attempt to combine Anne Frank, Heavy Metal, Elliot Spitzer and Dumb Ass Ways To Get High, but they did it and did it beautifully. I only saw Heavy Metal once in high school (mid 80s) and wasn't all that impressed, so there's a lot I don't remember about it, but the parody still works. But the best thing for me was seeing Kyle's Dad hold up the cat in the plastic baggie.

20. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

TOP TEN REASONS I LOVED MAJOR BOOBAGE:

10) "And you never really get a good look at her naked boobs anyway."
    9)The Loc-Nar!
    8)Mr. Mackay telling kids how to get high, mmmkay? That was probably bad, mmkay?
    7) "Scrambles! So good to have you back! You ain't sore at us, are ya? Ahh! Ahhhh!"
    6) "I see that you are enticed by my daughters awesome rocking tits! Then bath with my daughter in the Fountain of Varnoth! Appease the gods by lathering her boobs with soapy suds!"
    5) Cartman as Oscar Shindler
    4) Kenny McCormack vs Gerald Broflovski!
    3) Sheila Broflovski as Silda Spitzer
    2) Cat in plastic baggie.
    1) Knowing my students will spray themselves with cat urine in a desperate hope to get high.