New Siege Figures- Omega, Commander Jetfire, and Deluxes Mirage and Impactor

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mr. Chaos, Feb 6, 2019.

1. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

Titan Unicron with deluxe Sideways and titan Primus with deluxe Rung.

2. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We’ve known that since the fan vote was announced

I think you’re worked up over nothing dude. Siege is supposed to be set pre earth. Jetfire is typically a con at some point pre earth. Maybe the writer of that article just perused the characters history. Also remember rodimus unicronus and his autobot logos, renders aren’t always final

• Like Like x 4
  3. Nemisispath

Nemisispath Needs a new username

Just danwed onme that Impactor\'s legs are hollow.  A bit disappointing, considering the rest of the line.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fc203

Fc203 Hasbro shill

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Is Hasbropulse.com the new hasbro toy shop

5. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Jetfire wasn't a con per say in the Marvel comic, as he was a non-sentient drone that Shockwave controlled at first. Jetfire didn't really exist until Buster remade the drone with the Creation Matrix and he was squarely an Autobot since his "birth", from the US perspective any way.

6. Blackdragon27

Blackdragon27 Well-Known Member

I love the omega supreme. Looks like you just pop the tank out of the chest and sit the body down and fold out the track. Very simple Titan transformation like fort Max and metroplex.

7. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Defender of Ed-Land

Not interested in Omega Supreme at all. If he had transformed into the Ark instead, then Hasbro would have had a deal but I have no space for a Titan without something a little extra.

Skyfire/Jetfire looks good. At 11", he is about 3" taller than a Prime Wars Leader. Considering that the Leaders currently are around Voyager height, Skyfire has about a Deluxe's worth of extra height for $30 more than a Siege "Leader." I want this size class used for Primes.

Mirage doesn't look Cybertronian at all, but he is still the best looking Deluxe of the line for me. He's seriously cool looking and I don't even like the character, although I will admit that it is nice to finally see a good toy of the dude that isn't some narrow waisted hunchback or Combiner missing his signature kibble. These formula race cars have always been cool as alt modes, too.

I see that Impactor has an Autobot symbol instead of a Decepticon one. Thank goodness because he would look totally out of place with the other Wreckers. I'm curious to see his size because Ironhide also has a lot of visible hollowness whilst being a pretty wide and tall Deluxe. He doesn't look quite as good as Mirage or even other Deluxes (for a line supposedly with better toys to justify the higher price, quality seems to be highly varied) but it's nice to see another purple Autobot and he has some creative port usage for his harpoon. I wish Shockwave allowed us to switch between a proper hand and a weapon hand like this guy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

Omega looks awesome, only wish he could transform into a third mode, some larger spaceship that utilizes all his pieces so we don't need to rely on 'subspace' for how he can travel vast distances and still transform into a complete robot. But still, looks awesome.

Mirage looks great, but I prefer the Generations version, so will save some money.

Impactor looks good, but not that interested.

Jetfire...well, even were he not ridiculously over priced, I'd still pass. You see, that original 30 second Jetfire toy commercial was vastly superior to every Skyfire depiction ever, and the sharper jet fighter look is so much better than the flying crate of the Sunbow Skyfire. So, as Jetfire>Skyfire, I'm happily sticking with the CW Jetfire. Better looking jet, better looking robot, no contest.

9. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dunno WTF is going on with Omega's head but I still want that bad boy.

10. Soundslave

Soundslave Tears of pleasure, tears of pain

News Credits:
    All pretty solid designs, I'd say. I do think something could've been done to make Impactor's legs less hollow, I can't say they look phenomenal. Mirage looks really good, this one will be replacing my Classics figure. Jetfire, while looking really nice, just doesn't appear to offer enough to make me replace the Leader size figure, but time will tell.

Omega Supreme fucking slays, though.

11. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

That Omega is 2 feet tall? That might make it a pass for me... Right now Planet-X Genesis is my CHUG Omega but I'm not crazy about his design so I was hyped for a good Hasbro version. This looks amazing, but at 2 feet tall he will be the size of or larger than Metroplex and Trypticon, right?
    Probably pretty close to accurate scale for my other CHUG figures but not great displayed with my 2 city bots. And yes, i realize if Metroplex or Trypticon were anywhere near scaled right they would be bigger than my house, but I was hoping Omega Supreme would be maybe a little over half the size of Metro and Trypticon.

I don't know... Maybe I can get over it. After all, Metroplex and Trypticon ARE just representations of those characters for my collection and the most out of scale than probably any other figures I have in that collection.

12. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Although they did apparently wait until he was conscious to formally put the symbol on him....

13. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Oh no he's got to go! go go my budget!

News Credits:
    Omega is a must have and Jetfire is going to be hard to say no to.

14. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

There are SO MANY comments on this website that need this as a reply to them.

• Like Like x 6
  15. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jetfire is 11”, about the same size as cw combiners

16. DarkRed401

DarkRed401 Well-Known Member

i think impactor has the best looking weathering of any siege figure, i hope the final product reflects the cg model in that regard

17. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hasbro team:"Dammit,man,now what do reveal? That website already showed off the good stuff! Well,we still have Studio Series and BotBots,I GUESS."

All of these look really good. I'll take one of everything.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yaujta

Yaujta ANUTFORAJAROFTUNA Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think the 2-foot size designation for Omega includes the back tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  19. PurpleAndBlackSmokeStacks

PurpleAndBlackSmokeStacks Well-Known Member

My goodness, that Jetfire is awesome! Didn't expect that.

Wonder how much Omega will go for? I'll probably pay it...

20. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    So I wasn't the only one to notice the CITANES reference in the glyphs on Mirage's legs.

As for Omega's arms/rocket, I think there's a bit of telescoping and the rest is panel folding to reveal the upper arms. Then each half will slot in on the upper torso.