New SFTE TF3 behind the scenes

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by jamjam101, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't see why that would happen. It's on Bay's site, for Pete's sake.

I did notice that. I also noticed that she appears to have two small pink balloons where her lips should be.

2. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They should be unbeatable...BY HUMANS. They are a race that has been at war for millions of years,guys like Wheeljack would have thought of something like incendiary rounds eons ago. Humans vs. TFs should have been like the mayans with their stone weapons against the steel-plated spanish conquistadors with their guns.

Also, this should have been a movie about the million-year old war of the Heroic Autobots and Evil Decepticons. Instead, they come to Earth, and the puny fleshlings manage to do that in a few days what the Autobots couldn't in millions of years - kill Megatron and all his Cons? Makes the Autobots look like wimps. Then they repeat the whole thing in ROTF wherein the majority of the Cons, even the ultimate weapon Devastator are taken out by humans. If I wanted to see humans fighting robots, I would have watched Terminator, Bay.

I couldn't be bothered to watch all these movies, could anyone summarize the spoilers/news in them?

3. Lucario Prime

Lucario Prime is a Lucario Prime is...

News Credits:
    What the hell is with that, anyways?!

4. NeilD83

NeilD83 Well-Known Member

she is mikaela banes? i guess not much media knows she is Carly?

5. Nerdicon

Nerdicon Caffene=Energon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes yes yes.

6. billcosby

billcosby Just Another Geewunner

News Credits:
    This is probably why Paramount pulled all the "little people's" home movies. So that Bay could :bay  without interference.

7. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    Sweet. I like when the guy jumped onto what will probably be a con and shoot at point blank range.

8. frilly toothpick

frilly toothpick Decepticrumb

:popcorn 

wow that was intense.

9. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Yeah, but a stone weapon can still beat the f#%* out of a conquistadors face.

I'll agree it shouldn't be quite so easy for humans to kill Decepticons as it ends up being in the films, but I still like the idea that we would have a fighting chance, even if the Autobots weren't there.

I know that's not a popular mentality among this fandom, but it's mine. I'm sorry, to me the whole "we can't fight back because they're aliens." thing in scifi has always been BS to me.

Also the incendiary rounds thing is basically just suppose to be the closest thing we have to match the weapons that the Cybertronians have. Not outmatch.
    I think the idea is that Autobots and Cons have been useing incendiary rounds for eons. Or at least their variation of that kind of weapons technology.

10. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    Also. Did they pull a frenzy sized con off the roof of the cab and beat the crap out of it?

11. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My major gripe about the "Bayhem" -- REALISTIC explosions DO NOT look like fireworks set off from the ground. Someone get Bay on the phone with James Cameron please.

12. Takun

Takun strongbad_email.exe

Ebay:
    At first I thought "Who'se the Ryan Stiles younger look-alike there?" but it came up with Shia. "... oh. Eh."

13. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love at 3:20 in the vid when Shia is CLEARLY pissed at yelling at Bay :lol 

14. Vicalliose

Vicalliose Well-Known Member

Well, you've seen some explosions. Is it really necessary to sit through the rest of the movie now?

Gotta admit Michael Bay is ballsy. In a stupid way, not in a cool way.
    The way he's running around like a little brat, with his two meat shields on either side is pretty hilarious looking.

Still, it's nothing compared to the obvious danger he's putting his actors in.

And of course incendiary rounds will work on on the Bayformers. You only have to look at them to know how easy it is to blow them apart.

Also, ew. Did Rosie Huntington get even more botox? Guess we know how Michael likes his women.

*edit*
    Just noticed that. Wouldn't be surprised if he was angry about how stupid it would be for BB to come in front and let them out on the passenger side.

15. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    looked like it was one of the parashoot guys who fell onto the cab not a con they even detach the shoot at one point.

but yeah Rosie Huntington... kinda looked like a high class Russian hooker... with the prono lips

16. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Transformers 2 suck horrible ass

Heres hoping T3 will be good before it gets reboot
    Micheal bay better not do close up again this happen with the A team if anybody saw the A team you will know this was the problem

17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
  18. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

LMAO @ Bay and his hand-held camera... no wonder the camerawork is so rough in his action scenes, he's got no idea where to stand.

Yeah some bits looked dangerous at first but look closer and you'll see there's no way anyone could really have got hurt. This kinda stuff goes on on lots of sets.

19. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

The bus stop scene. Either those guys are firing at flying Cons or something extremely large.

20. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    2:32 i'm pretty sure he just landed on a transformer tried to shoot it then fell off

sorry if i'm not the first to notice (i assume i am since i havn't read any comments)

also baysplosions everywhere :bay