New RID toys For Happy Meals From McDonalds

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by The Kup, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    tfw people still remember your ego-inflated mistakes...

was my cousin but whatever

2. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    Cool I'm all over these! I have all of these all the way back to the transforming food toys back in 80's

Isn't it just 2 characters this time with that being 8 toys?

Also I have all the food toy transformers in country available at my disposal I even have extra animated and extra Cybertron (those 2 were the best) if anyone wants a figure or 2 lmk I'll see what I can do. On my YouTube I think I go over most if not all of them. *(Except the extras or the Cybertron I haven't done yet)*

That really.sucks bro i can see that day coming to the us they already stopped selling them at burger king & mcdonalds is the only place that has food mean type toys anymore.

Costs. Its too expensive to sell a transforming toy for less then $2 dollars now.

Yup actually the animated as well.as the Cybertron lines were both good. But these look iike decent action figures of our favorite bots at least. All aboard I sat

They have pose able arms heads and waists and some have wrists. But the ones sideways its kinda stupid to have their arms & heads move

Also $4???? $1.65 where I'm from not sure where you are lol

3. toxinom

toxinom Megatron Supremacist

Can not unsee!