Repro/Sticker: New Reproductions for those interested

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by KCC, Jun 14, 2005.

1. TFmaster

TFmaster Lord of the Scalple

I'm sorry. You lost me. Could you specify?

On a side note, I actually ordered some of the Hydrospan stuff and made a casting with it of a Razorclaw head. (G1)

I soaked it in water overnight and it actually grew twice it's size. This is some really cools stuff.

But as Ken mentioned, unless you have the equipment to make the perfect castings it doesn't matter if you have the mold and casting materials. They just don't turn out as good.

What I would love to do with this stuff and have ken make is Enlarge all of the Basic BM Tankorr Drone parts and make a mold of the enlarged parts so I could make a casting of a lager, more accurate, BM Tankorr.

I'm ganna give it a go and see how it turns out but as ken said, I really don't have the right equipment needed but I'll do my best and get back to you all.

(BTW Ken, those alt heads will be going out tomarrow.)

TFM

2. KCC

KCC Well-Known Member

Where did I lose you?

Good luck with that stuff and yes, let us know how it turns out.

Great to hear. I can't wait to do the Malboor head.

3. Xaxis

Xaxis Multi-dimensional Traveler

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Thanks for the info, Ken! I'll be placing an order as soon as I have some extra cash (shouldn't be too long).

In the meantime, I wish you the best with your health.

4. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

I didn't realize we were working you to death! I better give you some time before placing my next order. Please get better soon.

5. KCC

KCC Well-Known Member

Thanks guys/gals :) 

Not really working me to death, yet :wink:  , my return and the support I've gotten has really been overwelming. I so much appreciate it. I just have to learn to pace myself a little better and take a day or 2 during the week for myself, that's all really. The problem is, I just love what I do and the ideas/suggestions you all come up with :thumbs2:  .

6. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    so your saying we gotta work you harder, as if you were in a korean animation studio?

7. Sonscreen

Ken comes through again! His stuff is so top notch, it's amazing. It's funny how extra pieces of plastic can make such a big difference! I bought the Alternators cannons and a red Wheeljack head. Great stuff!

[​IMG]

8. Xcandescent

Xcandescent TRUKKS are the new MUNKYS

Got a pair of the cannons a couple days ago; they are awesome. Painting them up now in prep for the arrival of BTA Alert, which will get a quick and easy Prowl conversion.

-XCN-

9. Sonscreen

Do the heads actually fit nicely or will we modify the Sideswipe and Prowl heads a bit?

10. TheByTeR

TheByTeR Megatron's Abusive Father

What kind of money are we talking about to get the heads in to production?

11. Xcandescent

Xcandescent TRUKKS are the new MUNKYS

I haven't seen Alt. Prowl yet, so I don't know. Don't feel like spending $50 on the BT just for the head either.

The plan is to paint up and decal Alert as Prowl (which won't be too tough -- that's why I chose him). I'll probably repaint the head, then try a head swap if/when I get an Alt/BT Prowl.

In the meantime, I'm having fun painting the shoulder cannons in silver. The stuff I'm using now flakes off if you look at it wrong, so I may need to try a different brand.

-XCN-

12. KCC

KCC Well-Known Member

A loaner of requested head and about $20.00 - $30.00 depending on demand of the head.

13. KCC

KCC Well-Known Member

Did you wash the parts in a very luke (cool) water with Mr Clean or Fantastic before trying to paint?

The parts will have some mold release agent on them and need to be washed before painting. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. Just some FYI.