New Red head on a stick, Ferrari?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by esparza_will, Jul 31, 2010.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    If thats Hotrod's face.... Love it more then his G1 face.

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

I dont know why everyone thinks thats hotrods head, just because its red and kinda looks like it has his head crest, remember that the movie heads rarely match up with their G1 heads save for prime (iconic) Soundwave (iconic) and Shockwave (he wouldnt be the same with two eyes). im guessing either Rollbar because the head is red AND BLACK which are Rollbar's colors and considering how rollbar looks a tad on the eviler side of the autobots, or it could also be the red Nascar cause im guessing their heads are gonna be a little meaner then the average autobot.....or you know it could be the unthinkable and be a Decepticon who will be CGI'd in later

3. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's obviously a Decepticon.

4. Kyle Blues

Kyle Blues whoo.

I'm gonna go with the minority and say it has a close resemblance to prime cliffjumper. (I could be wrong, but I can't get over how awesome the concept is of a cliffjumper who isn't a recolor of bumblebee)

5. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    I kind of think it looks more like a Decepticon than an Autobot. If it is an Autobot though, I'm going with him being Cliffjumper.

6. RodimusZero

RodimusZero Steezin fo no Reason

News Credits:
    damn, can't understand why anyone wouldn't want this to be Hot Rod. He's obviously the best thing that ever happened to Transformers :dj  Anyway, as long as Baystard doesn't f$$k my fav character up, I'm alright with it.

7. StarScream686

StarScream686 Member

I think the head is a Decepticon. It looks to evil to be An Autobot, But I might be wrong. We just have to wait and see!

8. Megaton

Megaton Well-Known Member

I always thought the ferrari would be Hot Rod. Which bothers me cause I think Michael Bay is going to kill Prime.....If you remember his quote, It's going to have a KILLER ENDING AND THOSE WHO DIE WILL STAY DEAD.
    I think Hot rod will take Prime's lead....It's part of the Transformers culture. Don't wanna see it, But I think it will happen...The red Head is going to be Hot Rod

9. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

First thing that popped into my head:

[​IMG]

10. CaptainX1

CaptainX1 Well-Known Member

what is it with michael bay and linkin park? they suck!

11. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    sweet rollbars head looks just as bad ass as his character!!

12. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Kind of resembles Hotrod. Hopefully it is, because I'm actually digging the face design.

13. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even though I don't care too much about movie stuff, I did check out the pic and my first thought was Bludgeon.

14. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because there's more people who dislike Hot Rod than like him? I'm in the middle of that. I don't really hate him and don't really like him. I mean, he's pretty much responsible for the death of Optimus Prime in G1. So I think it's understandable that people don't like him.

15. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    It's not hideous, so It's already got that going for it!

16. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

if it is hot rod you have to feel bad for him. i for one would like it to be hot rod he's gets it.

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

From the looks we've had for Decepticons and Autobots so far in the films I think it's an Autobot. Not saying they couldn't mix up things for the third film but the Decepicons tend to look more like monster faces while the Autobots tend to be more vaguely human to show emotion.

The red helmet look and metal face has me thinking Hot Rod. But then it is the movies and there is a lot of red this time so it's possible it's one of the other bots in the movie.

18. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm hoping this isn't a new bot that we haven't seen yet. I think with the Wreckers and the usual cast that's coming back, we've gotenough robots for this movie.

I'm leaning towards the Ferrari or Rollbar too

19. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    I'm really not seeing Hot Rod there. I mean, other than having a red helmet and silverish face... There's really nothing past that. Now, Bludgeon, on the other hand...

If you look at his movie toy (and yes, I do know that was meant for Universe 2.0), his helmet actually DOES come in at the bottom, he DOES have freaky teeth like that, and his helmet DOES have a crest like that.

20. KaekoKat14

KaekoKat14 Well-Known Member

My first thought was BW silverbolt because of the head design and snout. But that's silly. It does look a lot like Hot Rod, You forget Hotrod is on the Wreckers Team, and they sure look damn evil with ya see them. Insane in a Sunstreaker kind of way on the battle field, playful servo lions when off it. Good chance this is hotrod. The design looks to sleek to be a truck bot like Rollbar. All the truck bots, Ratchet, Ironhide, Optimus, etc. All have bulkier helm builds. We'll find out soon enough.