Heavy/Scratch: New Product: "PredaRex" Adapters for POTP Predaking

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ultraman zoffy, Mar 4, 2019.

1. ultraman zoffy

ultraman zoffy Out here making whatever whenever

I think I've made it obvious that I prefer OSKO Feral Rex over POTP Predaking all day everyday, but Feral Rex's weak joints in combiner mode really are tough to deal with (although I've remedied it somewhat with the Stabilizer Kit). On the other hand, POTP Predaking's biggest yuck point for me is just how badly they dealt with his combiner legs, and I also created a kit to deal with that issue. However.... I got bored this weekend, and when that happens, sh*t happens....
    SO... if you would like the following:
    • A 19+" inch tall Predaking
    • With cooler looking leg bots that don't have tumors on them and add some bulk in combiner mode
    • OSKO Feral Rex vibes with Hasbro level lower body sturdiness at the hips and knees
    ... then we've got a new product just for you!

With this PredaRex Adapter set, you can now stick the Jinbao OSKO "Headstrong" and "Torox" figures onto POTP Predaking (if, like me, you happened to have an extra set of them on hand and weren't doing anything with them... lol). With the adapter knee set adding additional height plus the larger sized Jinbao figures as legs, the result is a Predaking that is just a hair taller than 19-inches, leg bots that can completely unlock from the combiner legs in their individual modes, and a bigger, badder looking POTP Predaking that doesn't look like he skipped leg day at the gym. All around win for weirdos like me that can't stop messing with their combiners. =)

NOTE: This set is totally compatible with our original UZTS POTP Predaking Upgrade Parts kit and allow for easy swapping between the original POTP leg bots AND the Jinbao Rex bots! Super win.

20190309_095433-1.jpg
    20190309_095528.jpg
    We're also working on an additional "PredaAbs" set that will be beefing up his midsection and will increase his height to 20+ inches.

Anyhow, like always, PM for more info. We're undergoing printer maintenance this week, so we won't be accepting any new orders on anything until the weekend.
    "PREDACONS, MERGE TO FORM... PredaWTF?" haha
    20190305_122413.jpg IMG_20190305_123003_489.jpg IMG_20190305_123003_473.jpg IMG_20190305_123003_474.jpg
    20190304_091237-1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  2. ultraman zoffy

From the Heavens!
    20190305_122420.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

FUCK..... You just sold me on the Hasbro's Predaking I think. lol Or, I should say, the Weijiang version. Are you going to do anything to help fill in the back and sides? Like a block/missile pod thing that plugs in his back and gives his stomach some girth with the missile pod parts?

4. ultraman zoffy

Yeah, that's in the works. After the whole leg thing, his skinny 1970's Lynda Carter Wonder Women waist is the next thing that bugs me most.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Guys, just a friendly reminder that this thread is simply for commenting on the work, not for posts with anything having to do with any sort of orders. That's what our Commissioner's Listing and Feedback forum is for. Thanks!

6. ultraman zoffy

Sorry about that! I typically try to tell folks to PM me if they're interested in ordering anything. Is that acceptable?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Of course! Just put that in your first post. However members don't need to post things like "pmed!" or anything; comments need to center around the work you showcase. If you want a place to manage orders, just create a thread in the Commissioner's Listing and Feedback sunforum.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ultraman zoffy

Cool, I didn't even know about the Commissioner's Listing area! I'll get set up in there moving forward. =)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    What makes these legs better than the ones he comes with? They look less proportionate and more "messy" around the ankles, and the thighs seem too long and skinny.

Not that you did a bad job, I'm just not seeing what's gained here.

11. ultraman zoffy

Apologies if you somehow read this design as trying to be better than something else. It's not about "better" , it's just an option for folks into the different look and increased height, in addition to not having leg bots that have to carry the entire combiner leg chunk around with them in their individual modes. This also gives fans of the OSKO Feral Rex a way to use the more stable Hasbro leg joints with those bots, as the Jinbao joints kinda suck.
    Personally, I think it looks awesome and it's a fun, different way to use the toy, but I'm not one of those folks on the board that needs to feel like my opinion or preferences are the "best" and that everyone should fall in line with them (way too many of those types here on TFW to be honest). Hopefully I'm not putting out that vibe when I post new designs and ideas.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ultraman zoffy

NOTE: This set is totally compatible with our original UZTS POTP Predaking Upgrade Parts kit and allow for easy swapping between the original POTP leg bots AND the Jinbao Rex bots! Super win.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Purely hypothetical but what would you think is the potential of doing the same for the arm bots?

14. ultraman zoffy

Actually... I already designed the part for that... Lol. I thought it'd be too extreme for the purists though so I didn't print it yet. But it is ready. =)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

I was thinking of how this all would look with Felisaber as an arm! :) 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

News Credits:
    If you can do something to give the PotP Predaking the OS Feral Rex wings I think I'll end up buying the OS Feral Rex again.

• Like Like x 1