New Mexico Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ORIO, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Cykill 1

Cykill 1 Well-Known Member

Anyone considering ordering the new MP 44 Optimus? How about the reissue Optimus without the trailer? I am considering both. It is just the prices for these that are a real kick in the nutz. Over $400 for one and $50 for the other.

2. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Amazon Japan had MP44 for $300. If you set up an account and preorder him it might get that low again. Currently I'm gonna be paying $120 for Green Unicron and $202 for MP BW Megs. Where did you hear $40 for Reissue Prime?

3. Shelfwarmicon

Shelfwarmicon Needs More 'Cons

I would like to scoop the reissue prime, I read that the price was 40 to 50 and be out in a limited release Jan 1st according to tformers.

Also Ellamin, I was thinking of going in on the DJD from Iron factory. Or maybe one of the Super Deformed Chibi type bots from MasterMade. I like their thing of bringing down some of the really big bots down to pint-sized.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I'm actually waiting for a tarn combiner coloring redeco (or KO) of the DJd team from iron factory... the only one i want as a transformer is the electric chair guy, so iron factory will be better for my tastes...

if any of you happen to come across an iron factory prowl (or car brother team set) for a reasonable price, or any of their lil arcee figures for under $30, i'm interested in them.

5. Shelfwarmicon

Oh well I feel ya, a unified color scheme would be better for a "Tarn" combiner, but I'm kinda digging the weird color combo that this combiner is wearing, even if it clashes somewhat. You've been looking at the BST and 3p threads elsewhere for the trio? I have no idea if any of the comic/toy shops in ABQ sell 3p stuff, hell I don't even know if any shops still exist anymore outside of one on central, and maybe Tall-tales. I haven't hunted for anything outside of Walmart target, and the net. (and toys-r-us, goodbye sweet friend)

To keep on thread topic somewhat, the mini-bots showed up at the Bernalillo Walmart. I was wondering why you guys mentioned the face of Bumblebee and after googling it now I know... guess I'll go get one of these just for the hell of it.

6. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    Tall tales closed like a decade ago... Lobo anime is still the best local shop to find TFs. Good selection, good prices.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shelfwarmicon

Damn I've been out of the loop for a while now... Anyway lumpy if you still have that MP sideswipe a few days after Christmas I may scoop him. Does any store out here stock new 3P stuff?

8. Shelfwarmicon

Alright!!! believe it or not Ramjet showed on sunday (thank you USPS), and fortunately mine had swapped shoulders and I was able to correct it with mostly minimal damage. That said, the screw cover on one of his arms was a major bitch while the other was easy as pie. And then same for the pins, one came out with little coercion, the other was a bit trickier. I used brake-pad guide holding pin as my punch, which worked pretty dang well. I really didn't leave too much evidence on what I did(mostly that damn screw cover) but in the end the arms and wings fit fine. So yeah, MP seeker for $40! 20181223_171443.jpg

However either someone maybe with BBTS or maybe an initial purchaser took a shot at this first and did scratch up the shoulders, OR this is some major leftover flash(on a closer look it seems like flash possibly) which was a bit disheartening. I used some electrical tape wrapped around my pliers to keep from scarring anything. Anyone else here have a Ramjet (or any seeker) that has a bunch of flash on the shoulder missile pod area? I took some pics but they don't really show the "damage" or leftover flash.
    20181224_012553.jpg

9. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I have checked ebay a few times, but the issue is the trio almost always is more than I can justify.. I really only want prowl and silver streak (have blue streak on pre-order)

smokescreen imho is better to go into a more earth based car mode. (like, say, a retool of rush beats?)

10. Cykill 1

Cykill 1 Well-Known Member

The official price for G1 Prime w/o trailer just showed up: $49.97. They've started showing up on Ebay for $70 at the moment. I've heard that the new reissue BBee is a reissue one from the Takara Collection #12 set.

11. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good to hear that you were able to get that squared away. I also threw in the KFC hands for mine and found the Fansproject Petrobot Pretender shell for $36 (also from BBTS). I'm finally getting around to getting the shells and Dinoking after waiting to see if any other company will take a stab at it. Victory was an awesome series and the Dino Force was a loveable group. Got Triceribot from TFsource before Christmas. He's a big guy. Looks great with MP Star Saber!

12. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    I just want the Triceribot, so hopefully I can find one cheap enough someday.

13. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No problem, good to hear they are out at retail!

I hope that will be the case for a New Year's or Spring clearance sale. I'll hold out on the rest till then.

Besides that, Walmarts and Targets look ready for re-sets in toy departments. Hopefully soon we'll see new toys.

14. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Behind these is a Siege Ultra Magnus at Target on Coors. Go get him.

They had x1 Shockwave and x2 Magnus when I got there and a set went home with me

Attached Files:

15. thirty1ninjas

thirty1ninjas Member

Thanks! Just went and picked up Uktra Magnus

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shelfwarmicon

Just got home from the Bernalillo Walmart and found a case of botbots waiting to be stocked. There was also a case Seige of waiting to be stocked a few more cases that I could see the Hasbro logo but couldn't see what the contents were...and there were a lot of Hasbro cases waiting to be stocked. Gonna head back tomorrow to see what I see, but I assume this means all Walmarts are restocking and with a little luck one will have the G1 Prime.

walmart19.jpg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  17. Shelfwarmicon

And I went back to....nothing. The pallets were cleared out and the shelves were almost empty. I DON'T LIKE GETTING TEASED WALMART! That sweet plastic crack was right in my face and now it's gone. I'll check the Rio location for the hell of it though.

18. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    siege hound, duocons and cogs at target off coors bypass, some rocket league stuff and botbots! I got two of the little blind packs, got a boxing glove and a strange techy video recorder thing? (has a viewfinder one one eye)

19. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lumpy and I used to just crack those boxes open when they were still on the pallet haha.

20. Shelfwarmicon

Lol, I considered it but figured they wouldn't ring up in the system. I'll go back later tonight and see what I see. And I'll probably check the Rio Target too.