new maximals g1's in animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Roachmax Prime, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Roachmax Prime

Roachmax Prime New Member

holler back all, i'm new here and wanted honest opinions on this subject, besides black arachnia and waspinator, which maximals should make their way to the DW offical guide they had one named slowpoke who was a negative monster truck and possiblity for the new series make him a friendly slow thinking bot and instead of a tow truck maybe a towliner, or cherry picker. for a decipticon(s) i say the terrorcons or the sea cons but do something radical and make 2 seacons into autobots and keep them there, like octopunch and nautilator. I say that all g1 and beast wars have great possiblilties and i'd love to see them in there for new generations. thanx for reading this but i really do want more than just few autobots and decepticons from the show. lataz people

2. Somebody

Somebody ReBoot

News Credits:
    Ummm... Waspinator was never a Maximal, and BA only became one later on - earlier, they were both Predacons (and here, it's calling back to BA's Pred days by making her a Decep).

And, on a tangent - if AniBA is locked in half-organic mode, shouldn't she age?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm....never thought about that. Maybe part of her that's still tech keeps her from aging somehow? That would definetley make for an interesting conversation between here and Blitzving. As for the topic, I would personally like to see Scorponok show up, though he is a Predacon, and would be a Decepticon if in Animated. I can't really think of any of the Maximals that I would like to see in Animated.

4. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't know if they could really. If you break it down by character type, We have Primal in Prime, Cheetor/Rattrap in Bumblebee, Rhinox in Ratchet, Scorponok in Lugnutz, and all they played up Terrorsaur as was a two-bit Starscream. And do we even need a Dinobot when we have Grimlock?

It'd be nice to see homages to them as actual characters, but I think we already have them in spirit and I think that's tribute enough. ( I say this as a die-hard BW fan and would buy any of the Animated guys repainted as BW bots)

5. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think in terms of "types" that a Tigatron-esque character would best fit the Animated cast without feeling like a repeat of any other characters.

I'd love to see a bunch of Preds work their way in, though. Inferno in Animated could be glorious.

6. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Scorponok showed up in G1 and was a Triple Changer that turned into a giant scorpion, as well as a base and a robot. He just made a comeback in Beast Wars .... although ORIGINALLY he is a G1 character that showed up Season 4.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I know, I just prefer the way he looked in Beast Wars. I was making it clear to the OP that he would be a Decepticon if in Animated, as he was a Predacon in Beast Wars, and seems to get confused as to who was a Maximal, and who was a Predacon.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Scorponok's one of the second-tier recurring characters. He's not on the levels of Prime, Starscream or Prowl, but he's on that list somewhere. I'd count on seeing him eventually, in some form or other.

9. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

I agree with you there ... and in BW he wasn't binary bonded to some freak named Zarak.

10. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I think it would be kool if Depth charge was in Animated, I think the cool factor of the show would go up.

11. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Not a bad idea. I love Depth Charge. Or if we could get an Autobot character along the same lines.

12. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Isn't two of the Blitzwing's basically Inferno (for the nutter character) while Lugnutz is the "loyal to the end" character?