New magazine scans at Fan to Fan

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Sep 25, 2006.

1. spiderbo.

spiderbo. New Member

Awesome! Looking forward to these releases. ;) 

2. Emperor Bruticus IV

Emperor Bruticus IV Destron

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Hmmm... I have canceled my MP Starscream pre order, To me it just doesnt make sense. I grew out of Transformers long ago... But got sucked back in due to nostalgia, So if im gona get a MP Starscream "boy gotta be right"

I agree in a way with what some of you are saying about this paint scheme lookin better than the G1 version, Starscream had the worst colours of the original 3 seekers, On that note they should have just saved these sweet colours (except for pink things) for Thundercracker who would look more or less acurate.

Ill Be sure to Pick this mold up when the release it in Anime colours and when SW & TC come, Which logic basically guarantees.

Dr Arc looks like shit with his green skin. They really should sort that out.
    The Stickers are really cool btw.

3. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Ohh Lord Thats alot of stickers for MP Starscream....If any of you have the MP Alphas or VF-01s then you know what a pain it is to apply those things. Dont get me wrong I am good at putting them on but man I need like an hour and a half to apply them good. I was just looking forward to taking him out of the box and displaying him.

4. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    I can see my wallet cringing in cybertronian fear for the upcoming months. Still, if Takatom remains constant & ain't giving us sh*#s, they WILL have my cold hard cash GOOD!!! :D