New Live-Action Transformers Film To Release in June 24, 2022

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Music, May 1, 2020.

1. Digger

Digger Collecting with the goal of no end

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah I expect that. Wether or not it’s directly called BB2 it’ll have a similar intention, Bee and Prime are doing stuff and some things happen. Most likely that they’ll use those Autobots landing as a narrative through line and get back to doing whatever that base on earth was meant to be for. And the Decepticons probably arrive anyway, maybe it’d be a good way to explain how Blitzwing was already on earth.

As for BW, I’m hoping it isn’t also traditional BW. I’d love a fusion of characters and narrative from all the related stories. Optimus Primal and Megatron for sure, but maybe get Longrack on the team, or someone kooky and wild like Injector.

2. DonJuan217

DonJuan217 Member

Instagram:
    I\'m not very excited about the idea of a Beast Wars movie, I\'d rather keep the 90s series intact

I also doubt that the film can be made correctly in the technical way, spending more money in Special Effects since there are no humans.

As for an animated movie, I\'m not excited either

all I want is a sequel to Bumblebee and now

3. levandowski

levandowski Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    saying you want a transformers movie instead of a beast wars movie is like saying you want your boyfriend to be your girlfriend

• Like Like x 1