New leak from Amazon-Studio Series The Fallen from ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by transform75, Jul 18, 2022.

1. MrLemming

MrLemming Well-Known Member

They’re not that bad… It’s definitely true the materials used is far more gummy than the normal lines and the articulation is a bit weaker, but they’re still solid figures that look pretty great when compared to the source material. I’ve gotten 3 (White Prime, Prime Arcee, and Knockout) and the only one I’m disappointed by is Arcee due to the severely limited articulation. Knockout has a place on my computer desk standing proud and cocky with his saw and I’m extremely happy with him.

Just be warned they’re not as solid as the main lines and you should be good.

2. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The more I see of the fallen the more I love the way he looks. Only thing making my hype die down is the sad reality it’s going to be the same size or smaller than the old voyager while being significantly more expensive…

• Like Like x 2
  3. TFW2023

TFW2023 Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Give me your Face 

4. Novaxmaximal

Novaxmaximal Senator Shockwave fan

News Credits:
    the old voyager is the size of SS jetfire?
    cybertron_tf-20220817-121046-001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Don’t have SS jetfire but the old voyager is pretty large at about close to 22 cm. He isn’t a small figure. Also jetfire is practically doing a face plant there.
    9E0F3444-ADF1-42D6-B800-32E3D22031B5.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ackar

Ackar Well-Known Member

IT HAS LIGHT PIPIN?!?!?

BAYFORMERS WITH LIGHT PIPING ARE A DYING RACE

• Like Like x 4
  7. Midas

Midas All that glitters.

Ah I remember that thread, it blew my mind. The fallen is somewhat oddly proportioned but he's still humanoid, that thing ain't humanoid, that ain't friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah. Jetfire has considerably more mass.

That said, The Fallen looks pretty dang good otherwise. I'm struggling to think of anything they could have added or done to make him better, aside from just making him even bigger. Articulated hands, I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  9. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah hinge in the hands to allow a fist would be nice. Though I’ll give them props for not making his hands boring round 5 mm port hands.

10. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Personally, I don't see the point in being concerned about the size in relation to the old Voyager. Not only are the two from different toylines, they're also from different times. The new Fallen looks to scale well with Studio Series stuff, which on the whole has smaller toys than past movie lines, and if anything the comparison shows that Jetfire is a bit smaller than he should be more than anything. Not to mention he looks to be around the same size as the old Voyager, which was fairly large for its time at least in terms of height, and seems to be quite solid. But this guy has the advantage of far greater movie accuracy, details, and presumably articulation. I'll take it! The only thing this really could have used was a Matrix.

• Like Like x 4
  11. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    God damn this guy is fantastic, as expected the budget went to the robot mode and he turned out great, and looks a decently good size and he is even more perfect than I expected - the moveable mouth and the pieces of his arms being moveable.

This guy went from a pass to a maybe when revealed yesterday to a probably.

• Like Like x 1
  12. amproadbuster88

amproadbuster88 How's it goin y'all!

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Well, not to be super optimistic, he might have a couple flaws, BUT he looks like he\'ll be an incredible figure! I\'m hoping he\'s around the size of Shockwave, TF3 Megs, or even Grimlock, but as long as he\'s movie accurate which as you can see, he is, I\'m getting him! And same with Crosshairs and Hot Rod.

13. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    A2C547BC-487E-4AC4-86AA-6F7DAC02938E.jpeg
    I mean in the picture jetfire is almost on his face, so it’s not exactly a simple “well he’s bigger than jetfire” atm. Could easily be smaller.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  14. JonzyYT

JonzyYT Studio Series is great again!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Jetfire was a pretty big Leader, so if The Fallen is bigger than him, there's nothing to be concerned about.

15. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    And the price doesn't bother me. Of course, I wouldn't mind if he was cheaper, as with most things in life, but it seems fine. Studio Series Leaders have been, on the whole, more substantial and better than the WFC trilogy's leaders and this guy looks to continue that. Not to mention people need to stop looking at the classes as a "size" and more of a pricepoint. Plus I feel like he fills out everything with his how big he is, staff, and removable face. As I've said before, a Matrix would be nice but it is ultimately whatever. If this guy was a Voyager, he'd be too small and likely compromised and people would bitch and moan. If he was a commander, he'd probably only have the Matrix as an addition unless they came up with something crazy. For better or worse with how they make figures and price stuff, Leader Class fits him the best and makes the most sense.

• Like Like x 3
  16. W10

W10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’m gonna switch the head with mine if BMB oversize it.
    92D6F156-E8C8-4774-8440-1A40A37B873D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. BILLY THE CAT

BILLY THE CAT Well-Known Member

Or hey, maybe use those other Prime heads you have lying around and make the Tomb of the Primes real.

• Like Like x 2
  18. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    You may have missed the point. I have no problem with him being a leader or his price tag on its own, I just want him to be BIG and worth the money. There’s no point in him if he isn’t any larger than the old figure, because then I have no need for him realistically and he wouldn’t be doing anything new. I hate everything being scale based, it’s annoys me to no end. Scale scale scale is all I ever hear. Big ass leader is what I want, simple as that.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  19. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Well being worth the money is subjective. I personally find him worth it for how much more movie accurate he is and the fact that he'll scale pretty well with the rest of the Studio Series stuff. Not to mention he earns his place, same size or not, as replacing the old Voyager simply on accuracy and articulation alone. I get wanting a big cool figure but unfortunately, that just isn't what this is meant to be as its aiming for as much accuracy as possible while also scaling as well as possible with the other characters. Even the biggest toys and characters of the line could and maybe even should have been bigger, but The Fallen will be around where he should be in terms of size compared to others, specifically the ones he interacted with in the film. If you don't like stuff for being scale based thats fine, but that won't stop it from being a goal of the lines now and I feel like getting mad at something for doing that, or in this case keeping it going after starting it 4 years, is a bit silly.

• Like Like x 7
  20. Burnout

Burnout Rogue Mercenary

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    coincidence?

• Like Like x 3