New Leader for TF5?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SoundBlaster345, Jul 8, 2014.

1. SoundBlaster345

SoundBlaster345 New Member

I had recently been searching through the internet for more possible details on the next two Transformers films and happened to have stumbled onto an entry in wikipedia, which had a full cast of who was in the movies and in that list was the name Judd Nelson. It appears that he might be signed onto play a new character in TF5 through TF6......could it be Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime? Now Wikipedia is not a very trustworthy site but it could be true. Since Optimus is looking for the creators, someone needs to watch over the Autobots and lead them while he is out looking for the creators. This topic has gotten me thinking about the idea of Rodimus leading the Autobots, it could be a good move if done the right way. (If you check Wikipedia for this info it had been removed, but i have a screenshot from my phone i first saw it)

Attached Files:

2. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Wiki, Don't believe what you read from that.

3. TrailbreakerADK

TrailbreakerADK Defense Strategist

Wikipedia is great most of the time, but it seems like the Transformers movie articles are constantly plagued by fanboys with wishful thinking. They have John Goodman on there for TF5 and six as well. We don't know that, yet!

4. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well not trusting wiki, but I bet while prime is hunting the creators, either bee is going to assume command again ( hopefully getting his voice back) or Magnus is gonna show up on earth and assumes command. But I'm 99% sure that prime is gonna make his way back to earth by the final battle of transformers 5

5. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    Maybe, maybe not. No confirmation yet, but Wikipedia has started cracking down on official sources. I know before AoE released they didn't accept anything without citation.

6. TrailbreakerADK

TrailbreakerADK Defense Strategist

This is why I follow TFWiki for Transformers stuff. Those guys only add information when they have 100% officially official confirmation.

7. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't like Bumblebee leading the Autobots while Prime is gone chasing the Creators.
    Bee was acting like a brash kid in AoE and he'll instantly lead the pack right away? Just because his character appeals so much to general audiences? I don't think so.

IDW did it in the comics but that's in comics. We're talking about movies. General audiences. I know Bayformers are called mindless robot action flick but Bee heading the autobots is too much.

I'd say Magnus or Rodimus for TF5. I feel that Magnus is better fit since fans are used to Big Trucks as leaders. I don't know about Bayformer Rodimus. But one thing is for sure... Rodimus will never have his flame decal coz it's already Prime's.

8. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's way to early for TF5 details. I would believe it if it was early/mid 2015, but it's Wikipedia so I still wouldn't believe it.

9. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    Hey, Bee was leading the Autobots during Prime's absence, so.....