New Kingdom/Studio Series 1986/Masterpiece Listings From Target

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Notomus, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Notomus

Notomus Unofficial Pope of Devconism

News Credits:
    I do have some new assortment DPCI for leaders, voyagers, deluxes, a $10 price point and a $6 price point, I can confirm that these are the DPCI for Kingdom so they will not be reusing the Siege DPCI again. I can confirm this because the DPCI that some of the figures I know are happening (all voyagers, no info on deluxes or leaders yet but that may change, I'll keep looking until my two weeks are up) I can confirm that we are getting an Inferno, Optimus Prime?! (probably Primal and Target was just ignorant) Rhinox, Dinobot, another Starscream? (there's also one listed for Studio Series, possible coronation Starscream) Tigatron is listed as a voyager as well. I also have reason to believe that the recently leaked Cyclonous is actually Kingdom as his DPCI is the same as the other Kingdom figures listed, I also have 16 deluxe listings for Kingdom, 2 leader listings, six "core class" listings, oddly nothing new in the battle master area.

also I don't think this was leaked (I've not seen it with any other SS leaks) but we are getting a SS86 Scourge as well, if anyone cares for him.

I also have an additional three SS listings that are all unnamed for the deluxe size class. I also have a Hotrod and Starscream listing for the voyager class with an additional two unknowns, nothing new with the leaders.

Target also has a listing for the "project future dlx" at $29.99, no clue what that even is.

I've also seen a TBD3 and TBD4 listing, so these are way out there place holder listings I think, I originally though they could be for fan vote figures but now I think they could be reserved for MPM's, I have no clue honestly.

Weirdly enough the "TF2 Dlx" listing we got awhile ago from Walmart is also listed as "TF2 Dlx" at Target, I firmly believe it'll be Sideways, they're giving us Sideswipe after all!

Alright here's the DPCI, I don't know if they're new or not, I don't remember them from recent years but I do know that Target has listings as old as early Titans Return.
    087-16-7530 $5.99
    087-16-1114 $9.99
    087-16-1143 $19.99
    087-16-6319 $29.99
    087-16-1072 $49.99

These are assortment DPCI, not individual figure DPCI.

last thing, funny enough Target still has Overload listed as a voyager in their system so have fun getting him for $30...

enjoy the leaks, fuck Target, that company is lead by nothing but incompotence.

Mod edit: More information and images added

As I type this, I have finished my final day with Target, honestly fuck that place, you know a work place is shitty when it's able to sap any enjoyment out of anything from you.

Anyway, enough about my disdain for retail, here's all my leaks.

brand new, legit just found today Masterpiece Bumblebee?! Probably 77' camaro!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very top of this one is WFC Earthrise Runabout, leaked him awhile back
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When confronted about Scourges size class I mistakenly labeled him as a deluxe, I had not check the listing I just assumed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Proof that Cyclonous is Kingdom, his DPCI matches every other Kingdom voyager I have found
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Figured I'd go out with a bang, enjoy the listings!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 73
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A Voyager Prime could just be Earthrise OP sans the trailer.
    As for the dualing Starscreams...Ghost in Kingdom. Coronation in SS86. Just guessing.

• Like Like x 11
  3. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow thanks man all this sounds great. If you ever decide to take pictures of the DCPI’s on a store device or provide the DCPI’s for the individual figures please share (it just adds More credibility to what you’re saying even though you have been a credible source in the past). You should also notify newstaff if you want this potentially front paged. They’ll probably ask you to provide photos and/or the DCPI’s for the individual figures as well like I noted above.

Also Project future deluxe is Gigawatt. :) 

Edit- @Notomus question on the studio series Starscream. Did the inventory system label it as a 86 figure? If not there’s a chance that it could turn out to be a BB movie remold of Blitzwing as Starscream.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 14
  4. Notomus

News Credits:
    I have heard rumors from another credible source on it being SS86 Coronation Starscream, I have heard nothing about it being a Blitzwing retool in Starscream, in fact I highly doubt that as Starscream is just Blitzwing with some new molding and blue paint.

[​IMG]

this is all I have right now, may end up getting a few more.

• Like Like x 14
  5. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    So the news about "Battlemasters and Micromasters going away..." was only in regard to those price points going to something else.

...like many of us said.

I would be willing to wager the replacement for Battlemasters will be individually packed cassettes, or something similar. One figure and their engine topper (like what Dealer has on his waist)

Doubledealer felt like the hint of what's to come: Powermasters.

• Like Like x 11
  6. Notomus

News Credits:
    I honestly have no clue, that $10 price point is Core so maybe the $6 one is something new too? I've not seen any listings for it so far.

7. Fc203

Fc203 #RestoreTheBayVerse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    No someone said theyre legends scaled/type of figures

8. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Is this for real?

9. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    Oh, right. I'm more referring to people who thought removing Battlemasters and Micromasters meant they were also abandoning those price points and core would be something new ($15).

Also, even if the $6 remains Battlemasters the new DPCIs are a good idea. It helps stores refresh. They can ensure they're loading up on brand new stock while clearancing out the old DPCIs tied to WfC.

Probably also a good sign these are due in Dec/Jan as stores prep to reload for the holidays.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Notomus

News Credits:
    yes

11. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I also overheard our first wave will be around Christmas, if that is true.

12. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky"

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    That's the replacement for Micromasters. T-Hybrid is speculating about the replacement for Battlemasters.

• Like Like x 1
  13. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    Hasbro will probably try for that, but with how Earthrise has been slow to release, I would think if that happens, final ER wave will be short lived... But Hasbro loves to get things into the states on like December 15th-20th. Siege wave 1 was all spotted in december at targets.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sweet thanks for sharing. Calling @Black Convoy here’s photo evidence for the info Notomus posted a page back.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Can you tell us if there were any of the previous listings like Jolt, Gnaw or any of the rest? Just that last I saw them they were listed on a Walmart App. If we saw all of them on the Target app, then it will give potential for the future.

16. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    @Notomus to clarify, are there 2 voyager Starscream listings, 1 for Kingdom, the other being Studio Series 1986?

Maybe the Kingdom one is based on an F-22 like the early Earthrise artwork.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Autobot N

Autobot N Seibertronian

I'd be perfectly fine with that, since I'd really like a modern take on Rosanna. Only problem with that is it would be really weird to have an entire class of cassette type guys and not have either Blaster or Soundwave in the line.

18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    2021 is going to be a great year between SS '86 and Kingdom. Looks like we should be able to get pretty close to getting the complete '84-'86 line up in the new scale and most of BW S1. Really looking forward to this.

• Like Like x 7
  19. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Starscream listings will 'probably' be a Bumblebee Movie Voyager (new mold) and 'most likely' an 86 Coronation redeco of the Earthrise mold. Both 'probably' SS, obviously.

20. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    Ah, dammit. If SS86 Starscream ends-up being Coronation Starscream then that means I will have to sell the Earthrise Starscream I just got a couple days ago!

• Like Like x 2