New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Crap...didn't realise they had finally showed up. UGH

2. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I wasn't expecting either, believing all that TRU region shipping BS.
    Hadn't planned on getting this set, I was actually looking for the Titanium War Within set.
    I was also hunting for a Leader Megs & stopped for the heck of it, & I wasn't going home empty handed.

Good hunting...

3. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I was actually going to head over there yesterday morning, but decided not to since it wasn't suppose to arrive in are area for a couple weeks. Hopefully they have more and restock the shelves. I'll check on my way home from work this afternoon. Although I'm sure this time it will be a wasted trip...lol.

4. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    well if deptford has it, i'd imagine that burlington and cherry hill will get them too, in the next few days.

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

oh well i already got them individually.

6. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Radio Shack: Echelon Mall: saw the zip zaps: Prime, BB & Barricade, $20 each, as well as that RC Starscream flyer $39.99

Also, Target: Voorhees: fully restocked on RoboVision Prime, and other stuff from June 2nd. No leader megs though.

7. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Target Voorhees:
    -Prime transforming gift cards in stock
    -Lots of TF party supplies, including the energon cubes, BB wrapping, etc..

Walmart Berlin:
    Grabbed the last titanium Blackout, there was at least One Movie Prime titanium left on the pegs.

8. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That which has eluded me for too long has been found...
    Leader Megatron has been located. And yes he does look better in person, but this is one ugly son-of-wrench! Repaint time.

TARGET VOORHEES: One left, amongst a bottom shelf of Leader Primes...:rolleyes2 
    I pushed him behind all the Primes this morning.

$48+ w/tax....:mad 

Check your Targets, several South Jersey Targets get delivery trucks on Tues & Thurs so if the overnight staff is has done their job, Wed am & Fri am are the best time to hunt. I was there the last 2 nights in a row and you can tell they just got a Hasbro shipment.

9. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Target Manalapan has one Leader Megatron and is pretty well loaded on everything else, but no more Robovision Primes.

Most Target stores do at least one truck every night, and right now most of the state (and beyond I'm sure) is recovering from inventory and lots of stores are doing 2 trucks several times a week. Whether or not there's TFs on a truck is completely out of Target's control.

10. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Was in theTurnersville Target Wed morning andthey prettymuch had everything. Two end cap shelves full of RV Primes along with a full compliment of Deluxes and Voyagers.

11. Thunderrwolf

Thunderrwolf Scout

i found meg at target mt laurel the leader class are on sale for $39.99 i could only find one

12. Thunderrwolf

Thunderrwolf Scout

tf movie times for ua in moorestown mall for july 2 are 8 and 11 on sale now

13. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, saw that. Surprised no one else local has been listed yet.
    Too bad there is no online ticketing for them.

JULY 2nd
    United Artists Moorestown
    Rte 38 & Lenola Road
    Moorestown, NJ 08057 Map
    8:00pm | 11:10pm

But there will be more for the 2nd, most theaters don't even have any times for July 4th yet. Hoping to beat the crowds on that Monday night.

14. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's good to know.
    Perhaps the toy dept manager I spoke to years ago was lying or maybe she meant they only unload the deliveries that restock the toy section twice a week.
    Regardless, I always seem to score very well on Wed & Fri mornings for some reason; mostly in Voorhees, Marlton & Deptford, still trying to gauge the new Target in Sicklerville/Winslow.

15. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just a reminder for Target hunting:
    Target online has a "FIND IT IN A TARGET STORE" feature that gives you an approximate inventory of TF items for stores, similar to gamestop.com.

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=in_se_pagelist/602-3568527-9899813?ie=UTF8&node=352080011&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=352080011&rank=pmrank&size=47&page=1

I tried it and it seems only partially accurate. Probably due to similiar DPCI #'s on several items.
    It was accurate on the Robovision Primes according to the stores I recently visited, but was way off with Blast Punch Bumblebee, Voyager Ratchet & obviously Leader Megs.
    But it might help a few of us and save some gas.

Just click the red box "FIND IT IN A TARGET STORE" and a popup will give you general approximation once you input a zip code.

16. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    www.cinemark.com Has advance ticket sales for Somerdale in Lions Head plaza, July 2nd 10pm.
    I'll be the black dude probably with the Barricade cop shield shirt. :thumb 

17. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    The United Artists in Washington Twp. has advance tickets on sale now for July 2nd - 8pm and 11:10. I got mine already.

18. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I bought my tickets for Cinemark last week. I'll be the white guy wearing this shirt who's with the fat filipino guy.

[​IMG]

19. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    Don't know if anyone else posted this yet...
    went to glassbro shoprite yesterday with my wife. They have legend class and deluxe class Movie TFs'. Like KB prices. ALso had the prime trailer/gun and the starscream barrel roll blaster. I have pics, but no idea how to get them from phone to my computer. Have to wait for the wife to do that for me.

Also got my movie tickets, for Washington Twp. UA theater. Gonna find out if the IMax theatre in AC has them too. I will be the guy with the large tatoo on my left and right arms sporting the delicate and wonderful decepticon hockey jersey.

Also talked to my local comic shop guy, he said he will be at the regal and the UA in turnersville on july 3rd and 4th selling a shitload of TF comics, stickers, etc. But no figures.

20. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    Hey, Macross! Which time did you get? If it's the 8pm show, then I'll see you there! I'm bringing the whole merry band with me. My wife, my mom and a friend from work are all coming with me. The only person I couldn't convice to go is my Dad, but he never cared about Transformers. He just doesn't understand. :)