New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Totowa TRU has the Beast Hunters Deluxes... at least one of each in the wave... I passed because I'm not shelling 16 bucks each. The four Data Discs were at 11 bucks each... As much as I enjoy the new FoC Soundwave... passed on them too for the moment. Don't recall anything else of worth.

Gotta admit Beast Hunters Bee and Wheeljack look pretty bad ass. Wonder what bee could be repainted/repurposed into... as for Soundwave... those colors are fugly!

Marshall's at Totowa was a near-barren wasteland. Two Cyberverse commanders. NOTHING else. Course, it's Xmas eve... shouldn't expect them to have that much stock left at this point.

2. cvmaas

cvmaas Well-Known Member

Rockaway TRU had the Beast Wars deluxes, I grabbed a set except for the Bee, an hour later he was gone too!

Totowa has a ton of FE Prime and Bulkheads, along with MP TC's.

Livingston TRU had the Beast Wars deluxes and a ton for FoC Soundwaves. 1 Soundblaster, but the box was trashed.

Best score of the day!!! :

Attached Files:

3. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    BEAST WARS!? Whoo hoo! It's 1995 all over again!!!

:p 

4. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I picked up an HFTD Brimstone from the Hillsdale Walgreens. Awesome figure!

5. dinorobo

dinorobo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRU North Bergen had one Beast Hunters Wheeljack this morning, so I grabbed him. Also a few FE vehicons, arcees and zombie cliffs. Tons of BotShots stuff, which I don't collect but I must say some looked pretty cool.

6. dinorobo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Want a MP OP? There is one on the bottom shelf at TRU jersey city. Few BHs too. I grabbed soundwave and lazerback. The latter is ugly.

7. theycallmedenny

theycallmedenny Reximus Prime

Hahaha sorry dude! According to the employee who opened up the cases there's three soundwaves and one soundblaster per case so I lucked out indefinitely!

8. MattNvk

MattNvk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Earlier this afternoon, Toys R Us in Woodbridge had all of the Wave 1 Deluxes of Beast Hunters. I grabbed just 1 Lazerback, so there was 1 left of him and 2 of everyone else except Wheeljack, who there was only 1 of. There was also A LOT, I think 3 full pegs of, the 2 packs of FoC Soundwaves minions.

9. dinorobo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I was sorta confused by the sheer number of data disk sets on the pegs at all 3 TRU stores I visited today. It was like, a lot.

All I need now is my bee beast hunter and I can be done with this wave nice and early.

10. raz7719

raz7719 Zoa Lord

If anyone finds an extra Lazerback in Morris County, PM me, only figure I need from this series. Not into the rest of the remolds.

11. CodeXCDM

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Totowa Marshall's had a Case of Bot Shots and Prime Deluxes... Wheeljack/Bee/Knockout/Vehicon. Supposedly tomorrow they get another truck of merchandise, so maybe there'll be mroe there.

If/when I can I'll see if I can go to the Wayne or Paterson Marshall's... see if they got Prime stuff yet.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...76-transformers-prime-voyager-11-walmart.html BTW, *some* walmarts are doing major clearance on Prime figures... not sure if any in Jersey are doing so just yet...

12. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TRU in Wayne had BH Wheeljack and Soundwave. Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster (second shelf, tucked n the back) All FE and GDO Voyagers. All FE and GDO Deluxes. Bot Shots Stunticons. Prime Voyager UM.

13. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jersey City TRU has 2 FOC Soundwaves, 1 Soundblaster, tons of the 2-packs of discs. they also filled the pegs ith FE deluxes, saw 2 vehicons still there when I left. There is also a MP Optimus Prime on the bottom shelf--checked the price and it was 142$...no thanks. Also a Beast Hunters Wheeljack that I left there...

Target was a bust..they have no voyagers...only thing worthy of note was a FOC Blast-Off

Bayonne Wal-Mart, completely cleaned out..except for a deluxe Knock Out, Voyager Starscream and cyberverse and Bot Shots.

14. CodeXCDM

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Saddle Brook Walmart was a wasteland... there were only Bot Shots and Cyberverse legions listed at clearance prices (Legions were 2.50 IIRC). TJ Maxx in the same shopping center had diddly squat. Apparently they won't get stock for at least another week either.

Paterson's Marshall's had no real signs of Prime or Bot Shots ever sold there... there were Kre-O sets still available... and the old Star Wars Crossover stuff.

BTW, I still have quite a few items for sale in my thread... including a Shadow Commander Trailer for only $100 bucks, and MP Rodimus at $60 if you guys want to pick them up locally. In the coming days I'll also be putting just about everything at break-even prices, so feel free to PM offers on a few items. Can't offer free ship though, but if you wanna drive up to my area we can arrange to meet at some point. Links in my signature. Thanks.

15. GC Chi

GC Chi New Jersey

Just got back from the Totowa Marshalls. Didn't see any Bot Shots, but there was still the Deluxes that you mentioned and a Deluxe Rumble which I picked up. Sucks that they didn't have TFP Arcee, but I did find DOTM Leaderclass Ironhide (arguably the best figure of the DOTM line) for $25. DOTM Leaderclass BB and Sentinel Prime still there.

I've had a couple of good runs at Marshalls/TJ Maxx. Really starting to love hunting there.

16. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    TJ Maxx Eatontown has Prime deluxes for $6.99. Vehicon, Wheeljack, Rumble and Seargent Kup.

17. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

Went to Edison TRU and Target this morning. Target didn't have much to speak of (they're up to FoC/Generations deluxe wave 2, and I cleaned half of that out to finish my Bruticus), but TRU had loads of new stock. There was 1 each Prime FE Optimus and Bulkhead left, 1 each Beast Hunters Wheeljack and Soundwave, what looked like a full case of FoC deluxe wave 3, and loads of FoC data disc packs (though no sign of FoC Voyagers). Also some Chinese import Generations Voyagers and a bunch of Masterpiece Thundercrackers.

18. MGX

MGX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TRU Cherry Hill has the Data-Cons. Picked up both packs!

19. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    Went to TRU in Secaucus this morning and they had nothing interesting. Same with the Wal-mart down the road. THe TRU in North Bergen had a Soundwave and Bumblebee Beast Hunter and an FE Bulkhead.

20. mightyspacepope

mightyspacepope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Deptford TRU has Wave 3 of the FoC deluxes. Someone nabbed most of them, but there's still a Sideswipe and 2x Starscreams. One Starscream is on the pegs, I hid the other and Swipe behind the Knock Out Driller. Enjoy!