New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure why you would need to "live by a computer" to have had a chance to get him. Anyway, he was available for just under 36 hours in total.

2. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Well, if it's available online, then you have to be on a computer to order. Since I haven't been able to be by a computer often this week to check for availability, I could not order. It's no big deal, really not meant to be taken so literally.

3. Hotrod1084

Hotrod1084 Well-Known Member

Managed to get an online order in for MP prime.

so I have an extra one up for sale if anyone locally is interested.

4. Demiserkid

Demiserkid Active Member

Ebay:
    someone snagged all the primes from livingston... theyre sold out lol

but they do have a ton of FE deluxes and op meg two packs

5. mechfiend

mechfiend Well-Known Member

Deptford had 3 MP's for their 139 price at around 11.. I just couldn't buy one. holding out hope it will go back to 119 (or 99!!!) ugh TRU is insanity. If I didn't have children I would have broke down and grabbed him.
    Anyway, they also had all the gdo legends figs and deluxes, although I didn't see a wheelie. no new prime stuff as usual (I think I've given up on prime, although I may pick up a thundertron if I ever see him)

6. mightyspacepope

mightyspacepope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Turnersville and Deptford Wal-Marts both had Dreadwing (2 at T-ville, 1 in Deptford). Turnersville also had the Kup/Rumble/Vehicons wave of Deluxes.

7. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Big thanks to Bulkhead for hooking me up with a Thundertron! You are amazing!

8. Prime002

Prime002 Well-Known Member

Union target has a full set of gen Bruticus

Walmart in Union had Prime Kup and Vehicon

TRU had 2 MP Primes $119

9. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really? It has been a while since I went down there because of the blackouts and storms and whatnot. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully Magnus is still down there when I get a chance to go!

Damn, I already own a Dreadwing, but one of his wing flaps are kindd of floppy. Anyone else have this problem? If so, I might find myself buying another one

10. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Five Below Wayne had a few DOTM HA Basics if anyone's interested... personally I think they're kinda neat, have all but Reverb who sadly wasn't in this store. (Though I hear he is being found in Five Below stores with the other HA Basics.)

They also had a lone Air Raid and a few DOTM Starscreams. Both Deluxes and HA Basics were $5 each.

TRU Wayne had MP Thunder Crackers, FE Entertainment Packs, a lone FE Arcee, and the GDO Legends. There's also two Marvel Avengers TFs, but they're grossly overpriced at 23$ each.

The K-Mart besides TRU had little of interest... PRID Prime/Megatron, and the Weaponizers.

11. Hotrod1084

Deptford TRU had a few more MP primes as of 5:45. Ran into Crossbones there and he was able to pick up a MP prime as well.

None of the voyager GDOs were there. Only cliff and swerve GDO deluxes were left. A bunch of the smaller ones were still there.

12. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Haven't seen a single MP Prime in Paramus.

TRU rt 4 has lots of GDO legends, although I think everyone here has already gotten what they need.

13. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

4 MP Primes at TRU on rt 1 in Lawrence, lemme know if you guys want me to pick one up for you

14. Crossbones 1984

Crossbones 1984 Delicious, eh Shrapnel?

Thanks again to Hotrod who I stumbled into at the Deptford TRU. While I was debating the Optimus purchase he showed up and offered up the means to help me battle for online price match, which I scored. Hotrod is the best - a knowledgeable collector who doesn't hesitate to help a brother out!

Meanwhile, I had to open the MP last night and it l literally didn't leave my hands all night. It is a well designed work of art. I have an appointment to have Prime visit my son's base after dinner tonight where he will mingle with all his bots.

15. Hotrod1084

Glad I could help. I think I am going to crack open my MP prime this weekend and put him into my case with the other ten versions of prime I have.

ALSO I have an extra MP prime I am selling for 119.99 plus tax if anyone is still trying to hunt for him and does not want to pay 138.99.

16. Prime002

Prime002 Well-Known Member

Nothing new @ South Plainfield and Watchung Target. If anyone see's a thundertron and Ultra Magnus LMK

17. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    there is 1 PRiD vehicon in the mt laruel target. i hid it behind the botshots big box on the bottom shelf flat, card down. so it wouldnt be easily seen. anyone who wants it, please go for it. i had to pass due to unavoidable money issue im having, but would like to know a fellow fan got it over some kid who might break it. i say this becuase i know they are a chase item. i dont like to begrudge future fans, but ...

18. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hear they've been spotted at JC Target and I might check tomorrow...but if you meant somewhere closer to you..sorry =[.

19. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Stopped at TRU Eatentown tonight- no Primes (found some last weekend, but couldn't post due to no power), but they did have a single GDO Megatron and some FE Deluxes, no vehicons.

20. GC Chi

GC Chi New Jersey

Went out to TRU Secaucus and Totowa and didn't find squat. Both had a fair share of GDO Scouts and Legions, but no GDO Voyagers like I was hoping. No Prime Thundertron or Magnus either, but Secaucus had Arcee and Starscream. Both locations has several deluxe Prime/Megs combo pack. Prime and Bee Weaponizers on sale for $24 and RiD for $20. All deluxe figures is BOG50$ off.