New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ran into a guy at rt 17 TRU, who let me know that the Hackensack target had a prime rumble AND vehicon. Just wana thank him, hope he can see this. I snagged both of them, and am a very happy man. Guess this means Target has the new wave....i left sergeant kup there for anyone whos interested. Theres no more vehicons or rumbles :p 

2. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Got my order from TRU.com for legends Hoist and Bluestreak. Crushed. No packing material and looks like someone sat on them before putting them in the box. UPS box is mint, maybe that goes for something on eBay.

Hunting resumes this weekend.

3. cvmaas

cvmaas Well-Known Member

My order from HTS for Skyquake and a couple other commanders arrived the same way. They just slammed them all in the box, didn't even attempt to arrange them so all the cardbacks are folded in half.

4. Sarvantes1

Sarvantes1 Well-Known Member

I was at the Deptford TRU today and no MP TC's. Does anyone know if someone among us hid them or if they sold out ready again? If they sold out how often til they re-up?

5. Negronicus

Negronicus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    anybody see a deluxe knock out?

6. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do a little back reading in the thread my man! Posted this 2 days ago....

7. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Was at Eatontown TRU yesterday, they have quite a few MP TCs. Saw a GDO Bluestreak and Hoist, and a GDO Cliffjumper.

No MP Primes. I'm really kicking myself for not just pre-ordering when it was up, I just figured they'd get flooded with them like they did with Thundercracker.

8. Sarvantes1

Except that there was not a single MP TC on the shelf as of 2pm yesterday, that's why I asked if anyone stashed them. Your post was the one that prompted my going there. If there out I bet they won't restock til after October 9th when this $10 coupon expires.

9. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unfortunately it seems that if something is posted here it most likely will not last 2 days. Generally other board members go that day and get what the need.

10. Sarvantes1

FYI, Deptford tru has restocked MP TC, price point up to $87!

11. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WOW.... not surprising since fans are calling the store every day asking for it. And the fact they are probably only getting 4 at a time.

12. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    thats a very good question! i should have specified better. they told me the total inventories and frequenting those stores on a near weekly basis, i know that DONT have anything beyond wave 2.

13. Sarvantes1

It was $74.99 when I was there yesterday and they were out of stock. To change prices mid week on an overnight restock is absurd and in line with price gouging at a gas station.

14. cvmaas

cvmaas Well-Known Member

Wayne and Livingston TRU's have cases of MP TC as reported to me by the nice girl at Totowa. MP Prime is basically nonexistent in the district with only 2 showing in Iselin. (Long gone by now I am sure)

There were GDO scouts and legends at Totowa, but myself another guy cleaned the shelf at 9:10am (He took half, I took the rest). Offered them to a local boardie, but if he doesn't want them is anyone looking for them?

15. Compewtrawn

Compewtrawn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    any Skyquake/Thundertron/Magnus citings?

16. crazyjeffy

crazyjeffy Hammertastic

I believe Wave 4 will arrive in November.

And I just got back from Clifton Target. Voyager Megs, Screamer, Bulk. Deluxe Bees, Arcee, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Soundwave, Cliffjumper. FOC Optimus, Jazz, Shockwave.

Also CV Nightwatch Prime, black Bulkhead, and BB battle suit. And the RC cars, Optimus Maximus, 2 skyhammers and a drill. Not much else.

And I don't think they have any DOTM/Generations stuff. At all.

17. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just came back from full JC/Bayonne scouring.

Bayonne Wal-Mart: Restocked on the Voyager wave with Bulkhead, except there's no Starscream around. The deluxes are a bit scarce, anything note worthy would probably be FOC Shockwave (which everyone probably has by now and has begun to shelfwarm) and RID Knock Out (which I've seen for a while but many people haven't gotten yet as far as i know.

Jersey City K-Mart: Nothing new AT ALL. THey got Optimus Maximus and the Weaponizers, but that seems to be where they drew the line.

Jersey City TRU: 3 MP Thundercrackers still in stock, didn't check the price though, srry. It also has the same GDO Swerve that has been there for a while. Other than that, nothing of note.

Jersey City Target: Seems they are restocking on new stuff constantly, a lotof the deluxes for prime and FOC are moving out and constantly behing restocked, so thats good. Picked up another Vehicon from there, didn't see any Kup, Rumble or Dreadwing though...if anyone spots a Dreadwing in Secaucus or JC, lemme know!!

18. Hotrod1084

Hotrod1084 Well-Known Member

Yeah it is crazy. I tried to buy two and ask for the online price so to use the coupon. Apparently using price match is considered a discount and they will not allow you to use an in-store coupon because technically they consider it to be an online purchase.

AND they will also not allow to you use an online coupon with the "online" in store prices.

I was pretty pissed about this. The managed explained the price difference as a means to drive sales in various markets. so if you live in a popular area like Deptford they will crank up prices because they are in demand.

They also had a sticker for MP OP for 114.99.

On a side note there was a swerve and cliffjumper left. I picked up springer, wheelie, swerve and a cliffjumper at Deptford.

19. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Yes, I'll PM you.

20. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Went to Wayne TRU again because I had to return my MP TC.... His windshield had a crack I didn't notice. =(

Had to make it a return rather than exchange... because apparently in 2 days time all the TCs were bought out...

The GDO's were also cleared out. The four Legends I reported. Gone. The 14 some odd deluxes... GONE.

Hopefully it wasn't just one person grabbing all the stock to scalp...

Checked the Marshalls there since it's on the way back home...

Mostly DotM Stuff...
    Leader Ironhide x1
    Voyager Shockwave x2, Ironhide x1, Sentinel x1
    Human Alliance Bee x1, Roadbuster x2
    Four HA Basics, two or three Deluxes.

Lastly... Generations Warpath x1, and Sky Shadow x1.