New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    TRU Hazlet had Alts Grimlock (?!) Swindle and Windcharger. All new Cybertron as well. Walmart Old Bridge had 2 Windchargers and NOTHING ELSE!!! and in the doll aisle of all places. No transformers whatsoever! When I asked one of the workers (who looked liked he had no english language skills) he pointed to the DICE toys. WTF. Hire some workers that speak english and know what a transformers is.

2. DamienK

DamienK Active Member

Walmart Neptune has wave 2 Scout class in..I think I saw them all there..Nothing new at TRU Eatontown..

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Made a stop at Walmart at Watchung Square Mall on 22 today... just for the hell of it. No Cybertron whatsoever... but there were a bunch of Energon Deluxes I hadn't seen for awhile. One Downshift, a few Demolishers, a Slugslinger, maybe more... plus your normal shelf-warmer Energons. No Megas (those are the $20 ones, right?)... I think it was a Megatron I saw, an Optimus, Unicron and Omega Supreme...

There WAS an Energon Energon Hot Shot, but I figured, "Okay, I'll never see this guy again, I'll pick him up." So he ain't there no more. ;) 

4. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

The Jersey City Target has an Energon Galvatron fot 19.84. They also have a few Windchargers, Swindles, and Ravages.

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Went to Walmart Neptune this morning, and like DamienK said, they actually restocked the damn isle! Not a very good job of it, but I got the wave 2 basics. Didn't see another Skids on the pegs, but there were a bunch on the riser further down above the SW stuff, along with a Starscream.

6. Optimus8404

Ebay:
    Went to TRU Eatontown today and lo and behold I see Alternator Swerve!!! Unfortunately there was only 1 so I snatched it up right away. Seems to be shipping with 2 Grimlocks and 1 Swindle (wierd huh, but if you missed out on Grimmy nows your chance to catch up). All new Cybertron also (some of them up top behind the signs) but no Optimus Primes.

7. Renidragon

TRU in Union... Looked like all of that first Cybertron wave... Deluxe sized and up... no scouts. Alt. Meister was there, but now he's in my room. ;)  One swindle, 4 grimlocks.

But yeah, if you want scouts, you won't find em there.

8. Orodruin

News Credits:
    Has anyone seen the Legends of Cybertron/Cybertron All Stars figures anywhere? Or even know what stores are carrying them? I never saw HoC figures anywhere so I don't even know where to look.

9. toymaker

toymaker Well-Known Member

Places like Walgreen's, Rite Aid will have them. NOT taget, Walmart or any larger chain stores.

10. Orodruin

News Credits:
    TRU on 18 in North Brunswick or so and in Eatentown were about the same. Remnants of the new alternator case minus Swerve, and loads of Cybertron. No wave 2 basics though.

Walgreen in Little Silver is trying to sell two energon basics (Cruellock and E-Strongarm) for $11 each. Don't think I'll bother stopping there again.

11. Orodruin

News Credits:
    TRU Eatentown had 3 cases worth of Grimlocks, but no Swerves. No wave 2 deluxes yet either. Quite well stocked on the rest though.

12. Oh My Don Piano

Oh My Don Piano Chocolate Pudding Gelstat

Whats up boys!

I've been away for a while,mostly cause there has been nothing new in my area.

But today I nabbed Cybertron Op @ Walmart Woodbridge,seems they had nearly all the first wave all classes except Vector.

But I did snag Vector at Walmart Old Bridge.

Hey can anyone update me on Alt's?
    Specifically WJ,Decepticharge,and Swerve?

I've yet to see any of them. Have I missed them? Or has it just been slow in shipping.

13. toymaker

toymaker Well-Known Member

A small store in Chester, NJ called RJ Mars has Cybertron and Legends of Cybertron. I bought 2 of LoC Starscream. There is still a Megatron and a Hot shot left. No Primes there

14. Orodruin

News Credits:
    Hey, welcome back! Swerve is out, but he's got probably the screwiest assortment yet- 1 Swerve, 2 Grimlocks, and a Swindle I think. (Might not be swindle, but I'm sure about the Grimlocks.) I don't think D-charge is out quite yet, his release has been pretty screwy.

15. Oh My Don Piano

Are these releases fairly new? Cause I haven't seen even older ALT's in like months.

16. Renidragon

Alright... finally, something to say for NJ. :p 

Walmart at Watchung Square Mall on 22... no Cybertron yet. Period. They did have a 2-pack of Energon Megas, though... Landmine and Skorpinoc.

TRU at Blue Star in Watching on 22... All of the first wave (as usual), no Leaders. Also had 1 Hardtop and 1 Clocker. Grabbed the Clocker for me. :D 

Walmart in Springfield on 22 (behind Total Wine and EB Games)... pretty much the same as above, plus many Ransacks. Was tempted to get him, but I decided to spare my wallet.

17. Oh My Don Piano

Target Menlo pretty much had all the current Cybertron releases,except the Minicon packs.

Weird huh?

1 Prime, 1 Megs, and 3 King Starscreams.

Plus plenty of others.

No Alts at all.

I picked up Hotshot.

18. Optimus8404

Ebay:
    Walmart Neptune had a few Cybertron figures and LOTS of the Energon 2 packs at the end of the aisle. Some King Starscreams too. Target Neptune had Alts Windcharger, Swindle and Ravage and NOTHING ELSE TRANSFORMERWISE LEFT!!!!!

19. Orodruin

News Credits:
    Swerve just came out 2-3 weeks ago I think. The way things are looking I wouldn't be surprised if Prowl comes out at the same time as D-charge now, he's taking so long.

Target Middletown... still has no TFs anywhere. We're finally starting the reset, so with any luck by the end of the week we'll have something. Though I haven't seen any TF boxes in the back, but that doesn't really mean anything.

20. Orodruin

News Credits:
    Minor news in a few spots. TRU Eatentown moved the TFs up a notch in the display, but no new figures. I saw the minicons there near the front of the store.

I did see a case worth of Cybertron deluxes at work last night, but they were loose and the only ones that were located. So we are definitely getting Cybertron, but the rest of it is in hiding for the time being.