New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. N3M3S1S PR1ME

N3M3S1S PR1ME Revenge is Comin

Went out with Prime002 this morning and most stores either didnt have anything out this morning or just wave 1

TRU Watchung had 2x Shockwave and 2x Skyhammer.. got me a Shockwave

Best Deal today though.. Getting a Leader Class Starscream at Target in Watchung for 19.88.. yep

2. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Walmart in Butler....Nothing at 7:30 this morning.
    Heading out to TRU and Kmart in Wayne at lunch.

3. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope.... not until June/July at the earliest my good man.

4. Bulkhead

Bulkhead Autobot General Counsel Veteran

News Credits:
    My wife reported that Target on Rt 4 in Paramus did not pack out anything yet. She went to TRU on Rt 4 and based on her report they have wave 1 Voyagers and Deluxes, but they are not packed out yet. She said they pulled out the pallet and let her look through all the boxes for a Shockwave, but there wasn't any (she is amazing). Not sure what else is there.

Going to look later tonight for a Shockwave (it's the only figure left on my want list). If anyone finds a Shockwave in the Paramus/Bergen county area, stash it and PM me please.

5. Doc Pirahna

Doc Pirahna Well-Known Member

Whole lot of nothing at TRU Eatontown. I may head over to Target in Neptune later but my hopes are not high.

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I just hauled all the stores on 18 in east brunswick.

TRU and Kmart have
    Leader
    1 SP and 2 BB

voyager primes/IH/megs

Kmart's got a bunch of the smaller HA figures and legends sized.

7. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

I agree.

If anyfan picks up thier fill of shockwave and skyhammer, stash em and let us know.

I'll do the same...

Full report tonight, after work...

8. Grimkid

Grimkid Well-Known Member

Kmart toms river had wave 1 deluxes and wave 1 voyagers, 1 case of each, that's all...
    Reading through all this misery I consider myself lucky as hell I was able to rummage through those 2 palletts at walmart brick this morning and get everything I wanted that's currently available....
    It's a real disgrace what happened here between these stores and hasbro...Capt America was street dated for today too and I ran into quite a few people looking for those to no luck as well...shame on all involved :( 

9. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wal-Mart in west Deptford is LOADED with DOTM product. They had Wave 1/2 deluxe, wave 1/2 voyager and just about everything else. I got the ONLY powerglide I saw. I also got 1lb packages of strawberries for $.99!!

On a side note.... what a CLEAN store. Every Wal-Mart should be like that store!

10. mechfiend

mechfiend Well-Known Member

just hit dept, target, tru and woodbury walmart.
    all had stuff. Wal Mart was the only place with sentinel prime, Lots of 1st wave voyagers, all of the deluxes and all of the HA basics (except for the one helicopter that turns into a gattling gun). tru was starting to get pretty cleaned out.. only one human alliance basic, only a couple of deluxes left. target had was kind of the same, but a bit more stock. No sign of shockwave or the voyager helicopter

11. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got back from Wayne.
    TRU had all of Wave 1, except someone had snagged Leader Sentinel Prime and Voyager Ironhide already.
    I had to settle for Cyberverse SP and IH
    Picked up Deluxe Roadbuster and Starscream as well.
    With the Voyager Megs and Prime and Cyberverse Megs I picked up last Thursday and the Preview prime last month I'm already more than half done with my DOTM wants.

12. Prime002

Prime002 Well-Known Member

Looking for Cyberverse Powerglide - if anyone see's one please let me know (Union/ Watchung Area)

13. Grimkid

So I hit tru freehold and finally saw what I shoulda seen eveywhere...A FULLY LOADED UP TF3 section!! It was beautiful... Wave1 and 2 deluxe and voyagers, (shockwave!!!) but only bumblebee leader

14. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    scored Powerglide at North Brunswick Walmart.

15. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Went to TRU route 4, they had roadbusters, starscreams, few deluxe BB's a lot of leader bb's and 2 voyager Primes. I got the last Sideswipe, ironhide and ratchet. no megs, crankcase, or any HA

16. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    Just got back from Burlington TRU, got the last Sentinel Prime. No voyagers and the only deluxes they had left were jolt, barricade, skids, bumblebee and Starscream.

17. henry_earth

henry_earth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well im glad i know another hunter who hits my area grimkid where do usually hit up? i did the same hit up the target and brick in my area including howell, freehold and manalapan same here except freehold walmart had only bumblebee skids and starscream DOTM. nothing more my luck i skipped tru bc it wasnt open but im not too siked on all this stuff just want the skyhammer thats really it. Man its such a shame how new jersey is having such horrible distribution of Tf's really the worst i've seen in such a long time. I have to say last year i had more of a chance finding what i want in one round up but really not a single thing especially on a mass release date really?

18. Grimkid

Hey man, I live in TR and work in Brick so I'm in and around the whole area...it's cool to know the local collectors, good luck out there sucks that today was so lousy for so many!!

19. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

Walmart: South Plainfeild

NO Shockwave or Skyhammer...

TFs pulled to front of first aisle. Next to Green Lantern, Cap and Thor...

Leader BB
    Voy OP, 1 Megs, 1 IH pulled thwm to the front. Too many OPs...
    Dlx Skids, Starscream and a TON of BB... Here we go again w BB and skids clog.
    CV basics SP and a few command sets, too... cute...

Clearance endcap by Sporting Goods:
    PCC Smolder
    HFD Voy Payload, Banziatron
    HFD Dlx Ravage and Ironhide

20. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    Deptford Target finally put stuff out, all Wave 1. The Deptford Walmart still has NOTHING. Guy told me they didn't get them in yet!

So, I headed to the West Dept. Walmart a mile down the road and scored the only Jolt. They still had 1 Barricade and 1 Sideswipe. The rest of the stuff was Wave 1.

The Turnersville Target and Walmart have stuff out now. Mostly Wave 1, although I spotted one lone Barricade at the Walmart, which means Wave 2 deluxes were there at some point today. Can't believe I missed them between this morning when nothing was out and tonight. Oh, well.

Saw no Shockwaves or Powerglides anywhere. :(