New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. toymaker

toymaker Well-Known Member

Dude, Outer Limits's been closed for a LONG while now. Like Years long time. Their domain name went dead back in '06. The only other place I knew had old G1 Transfomers was JC comics on 22. But that was also 2-3 years ago.

Edit. There was a place on Somerville Main street that sold them. Joe's I think. I got a dead mint complete Omega Supreme there for 70. (This was a few years before the Encore reissue) There used to be 2 places in Somerville but one closed. Got a GREAT complete boxed Trypticon there for a good price at the old closed place. Also got a near mint Apeface with head for 20 bucks there too. Now it's a furniture store and the bar part of a resturant

2. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Outer Limits reopened two years ago on the same street, just a couple units down. I was there last month and that's when they told me they were closing that location, but moving to Secaucus though to combine with another store.

3. toymaker

toymaker Well-Known Member

Wow. I drove past within the last year and didn't see them there. And I was at both locations at times. They moved next to the nail salon. I used see one of the guys who worked there at my old local game store (Dark Tower Games in Denville). He played Raw CCG on Saturdays. What store are they combining with? Do they still have a website?

4. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    You are talking about my friend Rob. He stopped working there about six months before they closed up the first time.

Their site is: Gundamshop

5. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    JACKPOT!!!!
    [​IMG]

Sears Essentials Parsippany
    Rang up as Animated Voyagers

6. Brazilian

Brazilian Well-Known Member

Amethysted found them at Sears Linden yeasterday but I coundnt make to it.
    I found this at Kearny WM:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guess what? Computer doenst allow to buy.

7. Maestro Meister

Maestro Meister /my' stro my' ster/

Congrats!

I was at the 5-Below store on Rt. 22 and found some ROTF posters for $5. Let me know if you'd like a picture of the display I took with my phone.

8. Brazilian

pic pic pic pic!!!

9. Maestro Meister

Maestro Meister /my' stro my' ster/

You got it!

[​IMG]

The first was Bumblebee, the second shows Megatron and his Cybertronian tank mode, the third shows the Autobots (Ironhide, Optimus, BB, Ratchet, Sideswipe and the Twins), and the fourth shows the Decepticons (The Fallen, Ravage, and Devastator).

Perhaps you may also be interested in these other TF items also at 5-Below: keychains (OP and Barricade), an OP binder notebook, reuseable stickers -- all from TFTM. They also had a couple of cute tin lunch boxes with Animated characters, useful for putting accessories, TF instructions, and other little items. Here's a pic of them:

[​IMG]

10. Alucard88

Alucard88 Supernatural

I saw a few things at the Target in Mt. Laurel today. First off there were 5 sunstorm animated sets @ 50% off on some clearance end caps near the automotive section. There was also one purple shockwave set also for 50% off. I also saw some pretty cool optimus prime water blasters. There were also 2 ultra class onslaught for 50% off as well, but they don't have the siren fix. Pics are included below. Also they reset the isle for Revenge of the Fallen toys.

Attached Files:

11. Thunderrwolf

Thunderrwolf Scout

target acquired

sears essentials/k mart
    marlton rt 70
    scored demolisher rotf and megatron rotf
    target mt laurel has a date set for rotf 5/30/09

12. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Mr. Pick a Booger at Your Wake

Found Voyager Prime, Ironhide, Starscream, Demolisher, and Leader Megatron at Sears Essentials in Lawnside, last night. i passed on everything initially (due to the higher Sears/K-mart prices), but temptation got the best of me, so i went back and snagged Starscream, today. there's a sale, so i saved $1.30 or something like that. Megs was $52, so that can wait until next weekend for Target prices (and my gift card stash, woohoo!), but i gotta tell ya, he's much more impressive in person. i was going to pass on Megs altogether, but he's now pretty high up on my want list.

i still can't wait to get my hands on Sideswipe...

13. henry_earth

henry_earth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Brick target: Animated voyagers optimus prime, 2 starscreams, 2 bulkheads, 1 megatron, and plenty of lugnuts.
    Brick Walmart: a restock of all waves of animated deluxes Nothing else worth mentioning

Toms river target: Empty just few animated deluxes
    Toms river walmart: nothing except ROTF mr potato head

Howell target:Animated Voyagers 2 optimus prime, 2 starscreams, 3 bulkheads, 2 meagatrons, and again plenty of lugnuts.
    Howell walmart:as if this morning animated deluxes of every wave

Still no animated cliffjumper or dirge in sight

Worth mentioning though animated leaders are now on clearance at target some $20 to $27 depending on the store. If anybody spots a leader Ultra magnus not "roadbuster" i am willing to meet up for pick up or even pay for shipping Ultra Magnus has been dry in central jersey

14. ShadowFoxRZ

ShadowFoxRZ PrimeFire is on a BOAT MF

hey all, i work in the Watchung ToyRus and i want to let you guys know we have gravity bots out. that would be Starscream,Bumblebee, and Prime. But strangely enough we have nothing in the back yet for next saturdays release. im getting a little worried as there is nothing pending and i want my hands on Megs and Demolisher. And Henry Earth, ill keep a look out for Magnus, we had a ton of him in like 3 months ago and i got my hands on one.

15. Brazilian

Welcome to the boards! Great to have a friend working in a toy store. Many times I go to Watchung to hunt toys, I live in Newark. I believe Elizabeth TRU will have everything ROTF by saturday considering 2 years ago when I got there and found a whole wall of tf movie toys. They will rip down the Star Trek / Terminator deco for sure.
    Let us know every news on your store buddy, at least 2+ guys here use to visit Watchung.
    Thanks for the heads up.

16. ShadowFoxRZ

ShadowFoxRZ PrimeFire is on a BOAT MF

No problem, thanks for the warm welcome :) . i was there working on the day they put out the first movie figs. That moment was so GOOD. I actually took next sat off so i can buy the new ones then switch my collection around (NO ROOM ANYMORE between godzilla,star wars, transformers) to accomidate the new arrivals. if ANYONE ever is looking for something, hit me with a PM

17. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I need to switch up the display to make room too.

Looks like universe and animated are going to join their brethren in storage
    [​IMG]

18. Thunderrwolf

Thunderrwolf Scout

hey

i was there also snagged ironhide megs still there and prime
    its the memorial day sale saved like 3 bucks

19. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    I found the wave 1 and 2 scout class ROTF figures at a Walgreens in Freehold. They had Dead End, Dirt Boss, Depth Charge, Knockout, and Ransack. Keep an eye out guys!

PS, they are buy-able.

20. N3M3S1S PR1ME

N3M3S1S PR1ME Revenge is Comin

Welcome Shadow, i myself go to TRU, Walmart, and target alot over in that area. So its good to have someone in loop.

Also i just got back from the shore after 3 days and i was at the Toms Rivers Walmart and Kmart and they didnt have much some ROTF stuff but nothing like deluxes or voyagers.

ONE MORE WEEK:rock