New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Crossblades, Apr 18, 2003.

1. tomdom69

tomdom69 Well-Known Member

i don't know if anybone here is a halo 2 fan but i figured i'd list this anyway.

i'm pretty sure there is going to be a van or car passing out halo 2 demos on

tuesday the 24th all over the country!!!

i have everything listed below how to find out where.....

I heard about the fake site that is listed on the bottom of the halo 2 trailer in theaters and..................

if you didn't hear about it, after the trailer, when the xbox logo comes up... on the bottom of the screen, under the logo it says www.xbox.com... but then it switches to ... www.ilovebees.com .... then back to ... www.xbox.com

the site is supposed to be hacked, and there is a timer counting down to tuesday august 24th also there is writing that says........

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX. STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION. COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL :

if you switch the letters around it says

INDEX THIS IRONCLAD PREDICTION : HALO TWO SINGLE PLAYER DEMO CD-ROM DISK INCURSION AT AUGUST TWENTY FOUR. EARTH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME."

i heard about all of this, so i decided to have a go at this site.

after about 1/2 hour of searching for clues i ended up on this page...

www.ilovebees.com/links.html

which has alot of GPS (global positioning system) coordinates on it.

check for one near you.

here is a site to get a location by using the GPS numbers...also MAKE SURE to put the - symbol in front of the second set of numbers.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/latlong.adp

i knew that my area (milwaukee) was about 043 -088 ... so i looked for one around there. Sure enough i found one.

also directly underneath each coordinate there is a time.

the time for mine happens to be 15:35 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

to check the time difference go to www.ebay.com

their time is in PDT

so whatever is going to happen is going to start when the timer runs out

and at each location at that specific time....

I went to other forums on the subject... to see if i could find out anything else, but most of them are messing with the game.

but i did find out that there were originally different coordinates. so i looked up the original milwaukee coordinates... and it was 61st and north.

now i looked at a few GPS sites. and both of the milwaukee locations are in the middle of the street. So I'm guessing that there will be a van or something giving out something. Hopefully a playable demo

alot of people are thinking waaay tooo hard about this, but I figure if they are doing something they won't make it too teribly difficult to figure out, because then nobody would show up.

I think it's a safe bet something will happen at these locations at those times. so I'm leaving work at noon on tuesday, hopefully I'll see a bunch of people there also.

ok so i have a time and a place. I don't think there is anything else to figure, unless you want to play the ARG (alternate reality game)

2. toymaker

toymaker Well-Known Member

Rite Aid, Walgreens and such have HoC. a place in Flemington called toy kingdom has some also. My comic shop carried Smallest TF's. Now they don't.

EDIT:Now they do again.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Which comic shop is this?

4. toymaker

JC Comics on Route 22 in Watchung NJ. I went on Friday. They had World's smallest TF (Wave 2), Pla-Kit Model kits (Grand Convoy), Energon Kabaya, TF History Figs, KT TF kits, SL Ariel, SL Insecticon, 2 SL Shockfleets and a few Armada PVC's. They had a SL Wingsaber about a month ago but I snatched that bad boy up so fast it woulda made your head spin.

5. pezmack

pezmack O'Doyle Rules!

Wow...New Jersey really sucks...we have had no sightings in 3 days!? :cry  I guess I'll keep my eyes open...but it sure doesn't bode well for us so far.

6. MookieNJ

MookieNJ Well-Known Member

I finally got my Hound and Silverstreak Alternators over the past few weeks, so I'm giving my car and my wallet a rest from looking for and buying Transformers :) .

As soon as Jazz and Tracks start popping up, I'll be back on the look out ... and I don't mind waiting to pick up Dead End until then.

7. toymaker

found Fireflight at Target in Bridgewater.

8. Orodruin

News Credits:
    No TFs worth mentioning at TRU in Eatontown, but I did see a really hot gothy chick... and I didn't talk to her. :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

9. Bulkhead

Bulkhead Autobot General Counsel Veteran

News Credits:
    Found the new Optimus/Megatron Two Pack at the TRU in Parsippany on Rt. 46. There were 6 left.

10. pezmack

pezmack O'Doyle Rules!

Well...maybe she frequents the place. Was she in the TF section at TRU? If so, you know she is worth the chase!

And if you think about it, she probably came from Hot Topic. It just down the road at the mall, so she may hang out there a lot too.

Perhaps fate will intervene and you will cross paths once again...until then....ummmm...yeah, so...until then, just....ummm...I have nothing...nothing at all...

11. Worsel

Worsel The Touched

I saw a Mirage at the Kmart in Wall on Rt. 35. Nothing else though in my journeys. I've come to believe that Wal-mart and Target don't really care about their toy section, judging by the way the shelves have been empty for the past few months. Yeah, it might be a slow season for toy buying but it doesn't help when nobody ever restocks the shelves. :rolleyes

As for the goth chick, just head down to the movie theater, there's usually loads of there or at Hot Topic, though whether they're as hot as the one you saw remains to be seen. Remember, if you play the Smiths, she will come. :D 

12. lordelohim

lordelohim Deity

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Picked up the Optimus/Megatron 2 pack at Toys "R" Us in Phillipsburg, New Jersey last night. Was going to post last night, but was a little irked that someone in Parsippany had beaten me to it, sorry. $24.99 as reported a few weeks ago, and they had about 6-10 left. My pic with receipt should be posted on the main page of TFormers.com shortly. I would have preferred to report it on TFW2005, but they are still down. Now I'm just waiting, still, on all the figures I *really* want.

13. DamienK

DamienK Active Member

I found the Optimus/Megatron 2 pack at the TRU in Eatontown today..looks like they're spreading around pretty quickly, unlike a lot of stuff....I haven't found a Shockblast yet... :cry  EDIT: BTW, they had 3 left as of 3PM

14. Orodruin

News Credits:
    TRU in Eatentown now has 2 Op vs Megs. Snagged one. :)  Nothing else there, or at Target of Middletown.

No sign of the goth chick this time, but at 10:30am on a Saturday, who's surprised. Oh well, back to college and educated women...

15. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    Sams Club in East Brunswick has the Energon Prowl & Starscream 2 pack

16. toymaker

I had work today and stopped at my local target on my way home. I found the new basics in PL battles packaging. The only new fig I found was Doom-lock. No command Ravage I went ot visit my gf at work so between my home, work and my gf's work there are 3 Targets and 3 Wally's. Wally's all had squat. One target had Doomy. The one in Union had NEMESIS!!!! only one though. He's WAY tight But they had OS in PL battles packaging and the only other Downshift and Towline I've seen outside of Kohl's. When I got home there was a package outside my door. I ordered a SL figure off of ebay and surprise, surprise it arrived today. Laserwave :buttrock :

17. toymaker

SHOCKBLAST and CLIFFJUMPER!!!!
    Found them at a Walmart in Central NJ. I took the cliffjumper cause I have laserwave. I left shockblast. Anyone need one?

18. Goretex

Goretex 2010

which Walmart

Hey which Walmart did you go to? Any new Alternators there?

19. toymaker

Walmart at Piscataway. I hid Shockblast behind the Roleplay toys. And no new alts there.....yet

20. Orodruin

News Credits:
    8:45pm.
    Sees "Shockblast" and "Piscataway" in the same post. Runs out the door.

Arrives at Walmart, heart racing. Runs around in circles trying to find toy section. Find toys, does not find Shockblast. Curses up a veritable hurricane of obscenities. Returns home.

Re-checks original message and notices "hid Shockblast behind the Roleplay toys." Curses up a second, larger hurricane and runs out the door again.

Arrives at Walmart once more and makes a bee-line to the toys. Finds Shockblast! Does dance of joy.

Stands in line for literally 20 minutes because the goddamn idiots running the store who only open 4 registers with nearly 60 people on line. Comes home and displays Shockblast proudly atop my desk.

/End story

There was a Mirage there too if anyone needs him, nothing else though.