New Jersey Collectors Con Fall Show Date October 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by DESTRO, Jul 24, 2012.

1. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    i saw a few defenders while i was there. ACTUALLY i was seeking an Energon Ultra Magnus i saw 1 in the spring show and was hoping to see it again but alas no. i saw a Green Giant on display as well. i half wondered what it was going for.

i was tempted to buy a Prime Arcee to custom into Chromia with the tecrom custom kit ... or perhaps try my hand at G1 Lancer.

2. Prime002

Prime002 Well-Known Member

I had a good time. I picked up an Optimus Prime bib and a Fort Max Tee for my Little guy. Lol.... I picked up a KO SG Rodimus for myself. I am trying to be good for NYCC.

3. Bruticus11

Bruticus11 White Elephant Hunter

Ebay:
    Had a great time,thanks to everyone for there business. I had the green giant there and both sold, i also met some cool board members too. See you all at the next one.

4. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Had a great time again this time. Good seeing everyone again. Got a pretty decent G1 haul as well. So pretty exicted.

Not enough G1 tables this time. I was hoping to get a complete Scorponok. Maybe next time.

At least I was able to complete Trypticon though! Complete Trypt for $160 is not to bad.

5. WHEELSABER

WHEELSABER Well-Known Member

Awesome time again as always! Love these shows! Keep them coming! Just want to say thank you to all the people behind the scenes who make these shows possible and put them together twice a year! Thanks to Orodruin for helping me add to my e-hobby collection along with a few other goodies! I'm happy to add funds to your NYCC trip :) . Found a lot of what I've been searching for as well as things I've never seen before. Hope to see eveyone again in April!

6. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Interesting - I sold a universe Ratchet for $45 ;)  Nice to meet you!

Did real well - didnt make a "killing" like usual but I cant complain :)  Was on my way around to do some last minute shopping but folks were packing up kinda early. Had lots of fun and it was great to see everyone. I'm not going to NY but I'll see some of you at Retrocon! )

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Your welcome. A thank you to all who stop by to talk and hang out. It was a blast. Can't wait till April to do it again.

8. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Too bad we didn't get to grab a beer! Next time! Also, didn't get to check out TB77s car. But we had lunch. Cool guy and his wife is awesome as well.

9. optimusjay

optimusjay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone here win any of th door prizes if so what ones. Also what were some of your hauls

10. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    i got an autoscout! and a box of poopjunk from hector.lol

11. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

I had a blast! It was great seeing all of you guys again, and also meeting some others for the first time. I lucked out in the end in the dealer drawing, winning that Metal-Head was pretty awesome and put the cap on a great day.

Oh and Alex... I felt bad for you bro. No one should ever be forced to wear Eagles apparel for any occasion, lmao.

12. hailstarscream

hailstarscream UNICRONIAN

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Had a blast there. won a metal head door prize, got to hang out with some board members and meet new ones. See you guys at the next one. Alucard77 we're doing this in April right?

13. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Jealous!

So wanted a Metal Head. :( 

14. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    yeah! when i got home and did some back tracking in tread i was like ... oh! haha maybe ill get there at a decient time in the spring. and yeah it seemed like right after the last drawing, everyone packed up and vamoose.

you had a few things i did want to buy but sadly not the cash to afford. was that your united hot rod/kup/scrapheap box set? the SG prime was the KO right? IIRC you had the first SG prime KO in the spring show. and i was looking for Liokaiser in the crowd, didn't at all strike me to look behind the tables.
    your a beast in person. those pics LIE. now i know my gym sucks i havent felt small in awhile.

15. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had a Magnus on my table, it finally sold this time around. Everyone turned it down before because it didn't have the extra 3 minicons.

Man, I meant to pick up a bib or something for my friend's new son. Totally forgot. :( 

16. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    it must have sold before i got there then becuase i knew in the april show it was $95. and when i was walking around i was scanning for it. ive had it in my sig as want forever but looks like few board members owe it or who own want to give it up. though when i do see 1, i dont have the money for it.

17. Silver Prime

Silver Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I won the SDCC Shadow Leonardo Turtle Figure. Had a great time as usual!!

18. geekacres

geekacres Well-Known Member

Great Fall show again. Our third year running for Chasing The Plastic. Got some great deals. Not shown, is the awesome artwork - courtesy of Dan Khanna. Big ups to Sportin Mortin(the rockstar hookup) and Friendship Pony. No goodies on the raffle front this year, but an awesome weekend nonetheless !

Attached Files:

19. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow, $95? Must've had the extra mini-cons. Mine was $30 without them. I think it sold later in the day though.

20. Prime002

Prime002 Well-Known Member

@ Burticus11 thanks for the KO SG Rodimus.