New Info on Transformers: Cyberverse

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by JimTheJIRRMan, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

The Victorion team (Rust Renegades in the toyline) would be pretty neat to see. I like that Windblade has been getting her appearances in on television, but Victorion has yet to have that opportunity despite too being a fan voted character. I would like to see characterization for the whole team and maybe even sneaky inclusion of Alpha Bravo, Off-Road and Rook.

• Like Like x 1
  2. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    There is no justice in the world if her first words on screen aren't "Hi! I'm Windblade!"

I will wait and watch the first few episodes, like I have done with every series. If I like it, I will keep watching it. If it bores me, I will wander off. Then anytime I mention I don't like it, Verno can hang shit on me. It'll be glorious either way. I will either get a new show to watch, or get to perpetuate being "that guy".

• Like Like x 4
  3. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sadly this is the age we live it. True action shows for children go to Netflix because the networks are convinced that action shows are unsustainable. It's not exactly much better in Japan, where even perennial children's action brands are struggling. The age of the afternoon Boy's cartoons are behind us.

4. captain N

captain N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope for Headmasters Targetmasters & Pretenders. Maybe a Unicron story line. World like to see the come back of some transformers that never made it back in some of the cartoons. Punch/Counterpunch Fortress Maximus. Some from Beast Wars.
    I like how some of the cartoons had Go Bots things in them Like how in TF Animated they had Rock Lords.
    All so Megatrons mini con named after a go bot in armada. I Liked things like that.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

I miss Prime, Animated Cybertron, Energon, Armada, RID 2001, Beast Machines, Beast Wars, G1.

Just everything movie wise or TV show wise has just sucked for me after Prime and AOE. I liked AOE. But since 2014 I have gotten nothing good for Transformers. RID 2015 sucks, Last Knight sucked, Rescue Bots is fine but not for me. The only good thing is the Generation toys thankfully.

6. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    It'd be real nice if you dipshits would stop calling every artstyle you don't like "duh look like it was drawn by a 4 year old boss!!!"

• Like Like x 3
  7. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I never understood why those wouldn’t at all be the Cyberverse designs

8. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    They had to shoehorn in something. Then wonder why it doesn't do as good as it could. Hasbro makes me end up hating all 3.

9. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    The art style makes me think Brave-style Japanese super robots and I can get behind it on that fact alone.

• Like Like x 2
  10. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    PSST! Hasbro is stupid!

11. Louise Belcher

Louise Belcher Autobot loves Android

News Credits:
    I think it has more to do with today's new censorship and high sensitivity...I mean shows I grow up on as kid like Dexter's Laboratory is now considerd "offensive". On the other hand, there's more liberty with sexual content in children cartoons:/. Also to mention, there's high focus on making stuff aimed at girls/women.

I don't know what's going with Japanese children cartoons, so I can't speak for that.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I'm of the opinion that Bayverse did Bee a massive favor. For me, his G1 version was epically annoying. There's nothing saying he was never meant to have leadership qualities. I have no problem with Bee having those qualities.
    By no means am I a Bayverse fan, but I do like him having more of an attitude. I think the Camaro is perfect for him. A Beetle does not emote an air of badassery. It's far more suited for a young femme in her first frame.

• Like Like x 4
  13. carnerd3000

carnerd3000 "This is bad comedy."

I actually like the way the characters are designed, and I hope it turns out to be good and that they make decent toys for the show too.

14. C16

C16 Space Nomad

News Credits:
    Except the basis of Bumblebee's entire character was that he wanted to gain respect and admiration that he thought he didn't have. That's not leadership material.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Featuring the return of our favourite hero, who has been absent for too long, Transformer noses.

Feels good, man.

• Like Like x 5
  16. DrOblivian

DrOblivian Mad Doctor jAmS

i know that bumblebee is the kid friendly character that hasbro uses to sell toys, but i mean, he doesn't HAVE to be. Bumblebee in recent years has actually been fleshed out so much that he's actually got a very intriguing character, it's just a shame that the overexposure to him has ruined him for some people.

i mean think about it, in G1 he was LITERALLY a 1 dimensional kid appeal character that didn't show up again in any substantial capacity until the first Bay movie. but since the bay movies they have added a few things to his history that SHOULD have him stand out. the movies established the new thing (that has persisted into other forms of the character now) that he gets an incredibly grave life threatening injury at the hand of Megatron himself before they leave cybertron on the ark (this injury persists for quite a while though the loss of his voice, that he DOES eventually overcome, at least outside of the films) over the course of the war he goes from foot soldier to one of the autobots highest ranking members and an incredibly close personal friend to Optimus Prime. he's always constantly being groomed for leadership in one way or another, the list goes on.

If Bumblebee was focused on in the RIGHT way, it could be great.

• Like Like x 3
  17. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    I'd also like to add that maybe it's ok for a Transformers show to be aimed at children because that's who it's made for. Let kids have something that isn't taken by horny horse fuckers for once please.

What in the Hell are you talking about?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I would like to point out a glaring error in the front page article. Transformers Animated had noses.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

The kids do have a Transformers show- Rescue Bots.

What's so wrong with older fans having a show geared towards them? That's why I liked TFP so much, it just lacked a wider range of characters, imo.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Louise Belcher

Louise Belcher Autobot loves Android

News Credits:
    Look up at Controversial episodes- Dexter's Laboratory - Wikipedia

Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Clarence, Powerpuff Girls reboot etc.

Rey from SW, DC Super Hero girls, Forces of Destiny, Ghostbusters 2016 etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.