New Images of Generations Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Quixote_Prime, Jan 20, 2011.

1. optimus739

optimus739 New Member

Ebay:
    Gladd he finally came out! I think its funny that people get angry about these figures getting released in generations. Technically i can see why, but people were only buying the Botcon set at an inflated price to complete their classic collection. now the set will probably go down in price to an acceptable level in a couple of years.

2. RailSpike

RailSpike Banned

Let the people with wauds of dough spend at rapecon those prices are sick for just repaints its not a show for collectors it use to be fun not anymore its just stop off scheme and its really a shame

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  3. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Hardly anyone gets angry. Myself, I'm happy to be able to store mine and avoid damage.

wauds of dough lol

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    They're exclusives. They're still not going to be cheap even after this.

5. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Its going to be "cheaper", it will still be expensive relatively, but for the rest of us who wants an authentic TC, we will be looking to the mass release, which means at least, there is a much less demand and the same supply of the set. The market will determine the price, but it will go down a little at least.

6. EvaUnit-01

EvaUnit-01 Well-Known Member

Oh please Hasbro!!! PLEASE!!!! (gets down on his hands and knees) Release Skywarp and Ramjet for a second time!! Maybe a two pack?!! I promise I will not forsake you for any other toy company....even for henkei-formers from Takara!!! (forgive my sin for purchasing Henkei Megatron fore I was a weak and easily tempted soul, I must repent) Man, that Thundercracker is beautiful, cartoon accurate and everything. Oh he's even got the Decepticon insignia on his chest like Dirge, oh man I must have this to go with Acid Storm and Starscream

7. RailSpike

RailSpike Banned

I have a skywarp

8. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Heh, you beat me to the post. Its kinda silly how many posts mention "people being angry about a re-release". I've seen very little anger.

I look forward to getting this figure and putting him on display. (Have that wave on preorder with bbts.)

I really love the colors and how the red pops.

9. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am so excited about this one i a def going to get this! I am still have to pick up Thurst and some how get Skywarp and ill have all the seekers

10. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

I'm one of the weirdos who paid ebay prices (individually) for a botcon set and have no problems with henkei or Generations releases. I paid what I felt they were worth to me. I'm glad everyone else is getting a chance to complete their set. Hell even though I have all the original releases I've been buying the new versions because one can never have too many seekers however I do prefer the paint apps on the Botcon TC to the Generations version. Hopefully we get a Sunstorm one day. I know Hasbro said they'd eventually get to him but looks like we're going to have to wait until after the movie line.
    But between Generations and Reveal the Shield we've been pretty spoiled lately.

11. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hes nice but the henkei version does manage to mirror the G1 crackers scheme much more closely, that version doesnt necessarily shout 'thundercracker' to me.

12. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just shows how timeless the Geewun character designs were. To me, just bacause its painted Blue, it looks like an all new TF....So awesome...

13. Sky St0rm

Sky St0rm Well-Known Member

If you're reading the IDW ongoing comic, it's ironic that it's taking us so long to get an official Hasbro Thundercracker. He just became to annoyed with the great war to have his figure made. LOL!

14. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Boggles my mind that it took this long to get a Thundercracker repaint. Thrust and Dirge BEFORE Thundercracker?! What gives Hasbro?! Its 2011!!

15. cooldeal99

cooldeal99 my hero is me

got mine pre ordered with the pack that comes with kup,wheeljack,and scourge at bbts.now i need to get my hands on a ramjet and my seeker set will be complete...well except for sunstorm and the other rainmaker..maybe one day

16. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh come the hell on!!! It's the ONLY one I'm missing!!!

17. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    that is so going to be mine when it hits the stores

18. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not impressed I thought it would be better, regardless though once I get this guy I can store my Botcon set away for safe keeping.

19. RailSpike

RailSpike Banned

I think its so funny the suckers that paid $280.00 for repaints the stuff that's coming out of botcon in resent years suck. Hope those sets go down to $50 bucks that's all there worth ;) 

20. RailSpike

RailSpike Banned

You are insane its the same figure as the crapcon set