New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Chaos Muffin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    TJ Maxx in Manchester has ~4 TR Overlords instock as well as 2-3 of the Bumblebee garage three packs.

The TJ Maxx in Amherst just had the Bumblebee garage three-packs.

I didn't check the Burlington in Manchester, but I got the last Trypticon and Cogman at the one in Nashua

Happy Hunting

2. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tryps was 60 there, right?

3. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Yes Sir!

Cogman was only $9

4. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    A reminder to those who might have missed it in the conventions forum. This Sunday in Merrimack at Merrymac comics is the New Hampshire meetup. See the link below for all the details.

New Hampshire meet up 2/24/2019

5. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Hudson Walmart has ~5 Studio Series Rampages left. I got the last Bumblebee Movie Prime... and it's a great figure. Haven't opened Rampage yet. They had no deluxes in sight (Siege or SS). In fact the lone SS Dropkick that had been there for weeks finally sold.

6. drifterchee

drifterchee Well-Known Member

Amherst Walmart has one each of shockwave and magnus

7. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Walmart in Hudson restocked on a bunch of stuff:
    • The latest wave of Studio Series Deluxes (They still have several SS Rampages), only one Scrapmetal left
    • Siege Wave 2 Deluxes - several of each
    • Siege Wave 1 Voyagers - Prime and Megs
    • Seige Wave 1 Leaders - Magnus only
    • G1 Reissue Minibots - Still had BB, Tailgate and Swerve, I got the last Gears and Warpath.

8. bw_rhinox

bw_rhinox Well-Known Member

Salem Walmart has G1 reissue Gears and Warpath in stock.

Attached Files:

9. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Gorgeous!!

Gears was the first TF I ever got.

10. bw_rhinox

bw_rhinox Well-Known Member

Same here, Gears was my very first Transformer.

11. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date March 31st from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 31st will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Transformers have always been in collaborations with companies and other toy and game properties. In the last few years we have seen some awesome crossover figures. We want to see some. Bring out those crossover figures.
    (2) Transformers Siege is still on the move. This line seems to be on fire. Let's go Hasbro LET'S GO. (3) TFCON La is over. Are the third party figures Masterpiece figures becoming the affordable choice for collectors? Let's talk about it. Check out our other events planned. For 2019 "Until all have one

12. Trip

Trip Prudentia Fortitudo Temperantia Iustitia

Damn I'm shocked we got a look out section at all. Honestly I do most of my toy shopping online. Im just came for the chance to meet with local collectors. Replying Manchester myself.

13. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    There's a small group of us that roam the southern NH area. In June the New England Transformer Collectors Group's scheduled meetup will be at Merrymac Comics in Merrimack. We usually bring items from our collection to show off and sit and BS about all things Transformers for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Hudson Walmart has siege Rescue patrol and Spy patrol as of last night

15. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Peter Cullen and Frank Welker announced for Fan Expo Boston this summer.

FAN EXPO Boston

16. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

The New England Transformers collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date May 26th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon May 26th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Transformers 35th anniversary. Happy birthday Transformers. What do you want for your big day. All of our money! Ok. (2) Heavy hitters moving into the breach soon! Springer, Omega Supreme, JETFIRE, and Star Convoy just for starters. Who's getting them and why. (3) Help when life gets you down always ask for help. I will be needing a few good men or ,women to help run the ship any takers. Check out our other events planned. For 2019 "Until all have one.

• Like Like x 1
  17. GuardianMonkey

GuardianMonkey Well-Known Member

hi-yo! I'll be in Manchester this week for work -- are there any noteworthy comic or toy shops that I should make sure to check out during my stay? I've never been to New Hampshire but it looks beautiful from what I've seen.

18. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    In southern NH, there really aren't that many "toy shops" that I'm ware of. There are several decent comic book shops. Some will have a few toys but not many.

Double Midnight in Manchester
    NeonBomb in Manchester.

Apparently there's also one called ComicsPlus in Manchester. I've never been there, but the good news is it's right next door to KC's Rib Shack, so if you're in the mood for good BBQ, that will make the trip worth wild, if comics plusdoesn't pan out.

If you want to expand you're sweep a bit, there's:

Merrymac comics in Merrimack, NH (10-minute drive south of Manchester)
    Comic Store in Nashua (20-minute drive south of Manchester). They have a huge selection of Gundam kits.

19. Isaac Hill

Isaac Hill Systems Analyst

Thanks for the tips, Motor_Master. I knew about Double Midnight and Neon Bomb, but not the others. Double Midnight used to have used TFs, but hasn't had any the last few times I've been there. Neon Bomb has some good Gundam kits and old video game consoles, but no TFs as far as I've seen.

ComicsPlus isn't marked well. If MM hadn't mentioned the Rib Shack, I'd've driven right past it. It's also not very well organized inside. I didn't see anything TF related, but they did have some action figures MISB for what appear to be reasonable prices.

MerryMac is a few miles south of ComicsPlus, on the same road. I found a MP-05 Megatron for $75 (opened box, looks complete, no orange plug), but didn't see any other TFs.

Guardian Monkey, are you flying into Manchester, or driving? If you're driving , let us know from where and maybe we can suggest some toy stores on the way.

20. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Grabbed the last Refracter and Springer at the Hooksett Target Friday night. The only thing left was a lone Red Alert