New from CrazyDevy CDMW-35 and 36

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by masishadow, Nov 7, 2012.

1. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Do you have to pay right away with CD or will they invoice you once the item is ready to ship?

2. Compewtrawn

Compewtrawn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The other upgrades seem just fine, they solved the wing damage problem with the new wings included. I can lift him up the the backpack too witht he wings and guns on..PK already looks insanely awesome, this kit will be even better.

the foot problem is easily solved: don't buy them, they do nothing. I have all upgrades but the mane and feet. I wish the mane was separate, don't need the gun.

3. Micronautsdeep

Micronautsdeep Well-Known Member

shapeways. com/ shops/ echotransformer

4. Micronautsdeep

You place the order on the bottom of their page on a form. In a few minutes or so you get an email with Paypal instructions for immediate pay. Takes a few weeks for them to get the parts to you. I've done it before and it worked out fine. Just did it again for these new parts.

5. Micronautsdeep

Looks like it about a full inch taller than Hercules with the waste/thighs. That's insane! I have my PK right next to Herc, incidentally. Can't wait 'til my kit arrives!!!

6. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    do you have reissue Predaking or original? if reissue, which one?

7. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A lot of people have been wanting the new waist piece for Predaking, myself included. I really hope to see more love for Menasor and Superion. As for the Pirranacon feet. I passed on the new waist and will pass on this too. I love Crazy Devy, but its getting too expensive to complete the seacons. I have to go with my favorite combiners first.

8. Compewtrawn

Compewtrawn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've got the 2010 reissue. I kinda wish they'd do another re-issue without die-cast, the die cast causes problems with Razorclaw's legs if the plastic isn't perfectly machined

I agree with the post back in the string, there is no hole, that is a sticker.

9. sureshotimus

sureshotimus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    got mine ordered,.

i was wondering what all the talk was about a hole in him.. then realized people were talking about the gold sticker.

easy to tell its a sticker not a hole.

10. mjordan23

mjordan23 Well-Known Member

agh I recently sold all of my crazydevy PK parts except for the head. I was tired of the slow release schedule and lack of info on when it would be complete. Maybe at some point if they do a set with all the parts I might come back.

However if a 3rd party company does a good predaking I would have to jump on that instead. Still though predaking does look awesome all geared up but I think at this point its about $300 in upgrade parts, right?

11. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Have you not heard of MMC's Ferocicons?

12. unicron nemesis

unicron nemesis Collector + Photographer

News Credits:
    I was just comparing the two kits and I'm leaning towards echo's. Only problem's that shapeways' prices are really high...

13. Darcemeus

Darcemeus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mastermind Creations is getting a Predaking ready in the coming year apparently.

14. mjordan23

thanks for the heads up (no joke intended) I think I'll pick up the Piranacon parts as they go on sale.

15. purplearms

purplearms New Member

I for one love the CD kits, whether it fixes something functional, or is purely cosmetic. Yes it is expensive, but if you compare it to how much it costs to make things @ shapeways, its not really that far off.

@Echotransformer I really love your kit and would prefer to support you since you were the first out with the idea. Is there any possibility you can make a waist shield of some kind like the CD version? My main issue with your kit is it kinda makes predaking look disproportionate with super long legs and short torso.. like urkel.. might some sort of wrap around waist shield fix it?

I keep mine in gestalt mode on display so the arm extensions don't really interest me. Perhaps you can make a set without those, to bring down the cost a little?

16. mjordan23

That's right! *hanging my head in shame for not remembering* So much 3rd party stuff I'm trying to buy in the next couple months.
    Sorry CD
    Thanks Daimchoc & Darcemeus
    ...hmm might be time to sell that Crazy Devy Predaking head as well.

17. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    I will always cherish my overpriced reissue Predaking with tons of die-cast, improved aesthetics, added articulation, light-up eyes, bigger weapons and 14K gold-plated wings!

18. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah around $300 if you get every single one. So basically if we assume MMC's version is your usual priced 3rd party gestalt, the upgrades will cost around the same (or at least in the ball park).

I would be more interested in the CD parts if the price was better, but I don't see the parts for PK going discount prices anytime soon.

19. sifu74

sifu74 Banned

News Credits:
    There is no way Ferocicon won't cost atleast $500 when it eventually releases.

20. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    You forgot virgin ABS :lol