New footage courtesy of Linkin Park Ft. Soundwave!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Jun 16, 2011.

1. FMAChet

FMAChet Well-Known Member

Atcually, that's a Drone with a machine gun, like ROTF.

Soundwave's head looks similar to the concept head we saw along with Shockwave's, which creates a plot hole whereas what happened to his head after ROTF.

2. Oktoberfest

Oktoberfest Well-Known Member

tfw2005 too spoilerish!

Dudes, its getting out of hand. Tfw2005 is too spoilerish! it sucks. At least try to be subtle. Also, no direct youtube links on the main/front page with stills.

3. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    I think in the Bumblebee kneeling over clip, he's going to go in emotional destroy Soundwave mode. That would be quite cool. But, I haven't read too many spoilers, so I have no idea whether Soundwave indeed dies or if Bumblebee kills him. It would be cool if he did though!

4. oscler

oscler Member

My guess: The reason SS is pulling BB like that off of the
    WheelJack body
    is just SS is a real fighter and he just wants to have one on one fair fist fight till death, not just shooting Bee in back or something like that.
    He tells all the drones to stand down and let them both fight..

5. Starscream217

Starscream217 You will address me as LORD Starscream...

AT LAST! Barricade is back! YES!!! Man that was so much awesomeness to take in!

Bumblebee vs Soundwave!!!!!!!!

New footage of Starscream!!!!!!!! (Jumps around the room)

and...Barricade at 54 - secs!!!!!!!

Anyone else noticed that the dreads faces kinda look like Barricades?

:bay  :bay  :bay  :bay 

6. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have, and they all have police altmodes as well. Makes me wonder if Barricade is retroactively meant to be a Dread as well.

7. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yes! From the first time the toy was released, I knew their designs came from Barricade.

They are probably Barricades big brothers..

8. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

Man, that is some sweet footage.

Nice to see the Barricade CGI model again, even if it probably is just to be destroyed in the background for a few seconds.

I feel sorry for Wheeljack, I suppose it's a step up from being shredded to pieces underwater by a bunch of Decepticons. Still sad though.

And Bumblebee showing emotion towards his fallen friend is exactly what I was hoping for in regards to the Autobot deaths in this movie. If you're gonna off the good guys make it emotional, show their friends reacting to it. Not another ROTF death of Optimus where they didn't even show the Autobots finding his body or their reactions to him being dead.

9. JazzBot95

JazzBot95 Well-Known Member

More like little brothers. Or Pets. :lol 

10. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    It's more that Soundwave wants to torment Bumblebee and kill him slowly. I'm guessing the movie differs in that Wheeljack dies in the same way Mirage did in the comics rather than being torn to pieces by drones, so I suppose that Mirage dies in the same way he did in the novel.

11. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    Wow. Awesome. The most positive things for me are that the robots look even more realistic than the last two movies, well going by the Bumblebee vs Soundwave scene. Also, this movie looks like it's going to show the action much better than the previous movies. It's not like you can't see shit because of the blurs anymore. The Bumblebee vs Soundwave scene again, shows this. The action is actually very easy to follow this time around. I hope this goes for the whole movie!

Badass footage!

Edit: goddamnit TFW! I didn't know anything about which robot dies or not. And reading through this thread everything is spoiled. God fucking damnit. WHY? WHY NO SPOILER TAGS?? Fuck!

12. duster

duster Well-Known Member

hey guys I know this small thing I noticed during the video will not excite you much but watch the "flying squirrel" soldiers and two of them get taken out by the falling mv-22 osprey.

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    If that mv-22 is a CON, I going to pass out right now.. too much for me to handle..:eek: 

14. duster

duster Well-Known Member

nope my guess is that the osprey got shot down and the NEST fellas just jumped out of it but well... gravity haha.

after watching it again one got caught on the left wing and the other got hit by the burning engine and the dude caught on fire. poor guys.

15. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish crankcase got a mechtech weapon like the one he has in the trailer. also I want michael bay to shoot more transformers movies in 3d, cause now the camera doesn't appear to move around as much so we can see lots of detail in the transformers.

also, based on this trailer this movie appears to have alot of emotion. Most of the scenes show either shia, lennox, epps or a tf, with a look of concern on their face.

16. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I love how they've developed Bumblebee. He he now more awesome. And Barricade! People who put their foot down and said he wouldn't be in it should give us an apology :lol 

Now for the Barricade threads.

17. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Looks like BB is going 'NOOOOO!' over a possibly dead wheeljack, and soundwave is restraining him, he could be HELPING? The way he pulls him back makes me think he would be saying 'no, there's nothing you can do' but we all know how emotionless SW is.

18. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Sorry! :eek: 

19. Marzy

Marzy Member

I can't see the video. Anyone else having this problem?

Actually, never mind. It just wasn't showing on the iPad.

20. RoadBuster88

RoadBuster88 Studio Ghibli

Barricade being a dread would be awesome! I'm now hoping for Barricade to be involved in the highway scene where the dreads are burning it down the road knocking cars out the way!...:rock