New Flame Toys Furai Model Kits

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cheem The Rup, Dec 14, 2017.

1. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

Just received my "arriving soon" preorder notice from bbts for the IDW prime....

This will be my first model kit other than that Mini Pla Voltron which was pretty simple in my opinion. How do these flame model kits stack up against that? The build was simple but the end result of that Voltron was great.....

2. Jhund

Jhund Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Did a review awhile back , FlameToys FuraiModel : Model kit Optimus Prime [IDW Ver.]
    . TLDR version , very simple and solid build and from what I can tell , pretty much equal in terms of articulation with your Voltron .

• Like Like x 1
  3. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

^Thanks, I love the Voltron and from your description, it sounds like this will be just as nice.............

4. JLOJ

JLOJ Transformative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    I received my Flame Toys IDW Optimus and didn't have the patience to wait so I snap built it pretty quick after getting it. Here are a few comparison pics so people can get an idea of the size of it. Larger than an HG but not as big as a MG. That describes the complexity in my opinion as well, higher than an HG but not as detailed parts wise an an MG. I am probably going to purchase a second one as I love this version of Optimus. I haven't applied any of the stickers that came with it and probably wont. I plan to go back and add detailing and paint the eyes a light blue as the dark blue plastic currently used gives him a dead look in my opinion.

DSC04679.JPG DSC04680.JPG

• Like Like x 2