New Fan First Friday Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by xd Accrocate, Jul 15, 2020.

1. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

I seen better!

.....really I have.

2. Keylii Prillaman

Keylii Prillaman Active Member

I am mostly excited for Bumblebee, as well as Ironhide, Prowl, Ramjet, Dirge and Soundwave! I\'m also going to get Elita-1 in her Car Mode too! But that Optimus Prime though, if he has the red biceps this time and the same paint job I will definetely get him to replace my old Earthrise Optimus Prime.

One question by the way, why does Prowl have Bluestreak\'s Head, are you kidding me Hasbro, they should\'ve just reused the Siege Prowl\'s head, but that head can be swapped with the Siege\'s one, and we are getting a Bluestreak figure for this line of course, Same as Elita-1 I know that she looks like her Netflix self but her head can be swapped with the Power of the Primes Elita-1\'s head to give her a more G1 accurate look.

3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the beginning, it was necessary to partsform to make the figures happen because they just hadn't thought of what's possible now. (Amazing how simple ball joints/sockets made such a leap forward.) That said, since then, they've made fully intact/integrated figures and Cliffjumper isn't the worst figure in the world, of course, but he feels like a step down in a way to some of us. That's our opinion, that's our right. If you enjoy him as-is, more power to you. No one's critiquing you or your like. Period.

As for the $10.00 thing, I haven't seen each and every page of this thread/discussion, but I don't recall anyone bringing up the price, and that's not what's being discussed, here. The issue's enough of a powder keg on its own, making it worse is not helping matters. One bridge at a time, man.

Oh, I'm weak. I've purchased more figures than I should've, of the same character, sometimes in the same year!

This is precisely what I'm talking about when I say getting personal/taking it personally. Telling him to become a toy designer because he said something you don't like is asinine. People aren't allowed to be critical or have a negative thought without receiving responses such as this one and that's ridiculous. Love Cliffjumper/Bumblebee's mold all you want, that's fine. People can dislike it as much as they want, and they don't have to be a designer to dislike it. I just don't understand why people have to say these things, I'll never get it.

Okay, this I will agree with. I'll even give Cliffjumper credit in that department. (If I was previously critical of the vehicle mode, I stand corrected because I've looked at the real deal and they've worked hard to replicate it without exacting details, cuz money/rights, and it's impressive.)

• Like Like x 4
  4. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I preordered bumblebee the cone heads the Autobot pack and exhaust. I’m so glad they aren’t all coming out at once so my fiancé doesn’t call off the wedding

• Like Like x 1
  5. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Really, brand new? Not talking about a loose MP Bumblebee.

6. incapable hulk

incapable hulk I am the Liquor

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Bumblebee looks ace.

Bumblebeedrakememe.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  7. realwhz

realwhz Well-Known Member

Do you mind sharing the details?

• Like Like x 1
  8. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Bumblebee looks good though.

9. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Right, this thing has VW hubcaps and hood ornament! Plus painted wipers and handles. Assuming the headlights are molded in that color. Also SWEET Autobot logo placement.

Hound in this line still isn't a real Jeep!

• Like Like x 2
  10. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Jesus, that’s a total dick move. Why do people have to be giant buttholes when it comes to this? No concern for anyone but themselves.

• Like Like x 11
  11. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    100%. Even in my original post where I railed on the partsforming and lack of appropriate accessory (eg. getting something specific to Bumblebee instead of rehashing Cliffjumper's bazooka) I did note that that alt mode is epic. in a moment of weakness I might even get him to stay in alt mode.
    I still don't like Cliffjumper's alt mode because it looks like Windcharger's, and just feels all the wrong shapes for CJ (too long/flat)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lore Keeper

Lore Keeper Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Nice deflection when you have nothing to say. If you're fine acting like a scumbag, have at it.

• Like Like x 4
  13. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Only reduced by 10%? That's not bad.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    Y'know, I used to be annoyed by partsforming but I've since come to the conclusion that I'd much rather have solid, accurate bot and vehicle modes that are simple and fun to transform over a hassle of a transformation and fragile bots with origami backpacks and kibble fused on each limb. Bonus points if the removed kibble can be used as a halfway believable shield or weapon. It's still a tad annoying but I get there are limitations that need to be considered and I've made peace with that. I hope the people who hate partsforming with a burning passion are prepared for Beast Wars when WfC:Kingdom drops, they might be liable to burst blood vessels. :p 

• Like Like x 3
  15. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    still hard to believe how bad that "masterpiece" was.

• Like Like x 11
  16. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

Holy shit I've got a lot of Transformers coming.

Really got to be
    Oh do tell. I've almost sold all my G1 MPs (save Soundwave, MP36, and MP44). I heard about Hound breaking and Lio Convoy having paint and worrisome, small joints.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd imagine we'll get a whole bunch of new Deluxes to replace all of the current Legends figures, just will take time. When that happens, we'll get an accurate Windcharger to go with it. (I assume. I could very well be wrong.)

I know, right?

FFS, you're the reason prices go up, not down. It's not just the cost of living, it's not just resources, it's people STEALING and loss prevention doing their job to prevent further losses. I guess you won't cry much when someone comes in and swaps stuff out of your personal collection, because you won't know the difference, right? It's just your problem and no one else's right? FFS.

YES!

[​IMG]

Be glad he's standing on it, a lesser man would step down, pick it up and crack you in the head with it.

I mean, you're asking a lot, here. He might have to think of anyone else but him, even just one person! *Scotty* CANNAE DOOO EEET, CAPTAIN, JOOST DOON'T HAVE THA POWURRR! /*Scotty*

I want to give him credit for being honest, I appreciate it when people are, but I find myself in a conundrum because his honesty shows how deceitful he is. It's f'n me up, man. The coldness of it is even worse. I mean, dang, outright being PROUD of being a thief and screwing people over. Like, WTF?

• Like Like x 5
  18. FAKER II

FAKER II Cheap Repaint

For crying out loud! Ironhide is a partsformer. But rather than part of the van split apart and become a small base/missile launcher like the vintage toy, part of the van just becomes a giant shield/sled. A freaking sled. After all this time, and all the Ironhides, I'm still not upgrading from my 2005 Botcon Ironhide. I would skip it except I want the Prowl.

• Like Like x 1
  19. PraxiusPrime77

PraxiusPrime77 Wielder of the Matrix of Power

News Credits:
    For those who are interested in the mystery of the spoiler box
    Here what I said concerning it

Did anyone read the Transformers Optimus Prime Voyager 3-Pack description?

Here is an excerpt 
    Voyager OPTIMUS PRIME figure stands at 7 inches tall, converts from robot to truck mode in 31 steps

If you add a trailer 31 +3 = 34 

Or add a minicon 

If that doesn\'t fit I don\'t know what does

20. Robbot

Robbot Well-Known Member

Right! Im a huge beast wars fan and im actually hoping for MORE partsforming in the Kingdom line. I want a megatron whose t-rex tail can come off and he can have a bot hand under it (like BB here) same thing with dinobot, chomperface just isnt the same if a third of his beast mode doesn't transform into a completely impractical weapon

• Like Like x 2