New England Transformers Collectors Meet and Greet 1-29-2017 Boston Area

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by JETFIRE-XL, Jan 10, 2017.

1. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 01/29/2017

Sunday January 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday January 29th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon January 29th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Yeah I said it so come on with it. I know you all got some awesome presents and we want to see them. (2) Titans Returns is still the hottest thing going. Who still buying them and what do you want to see next? (3) The beast among us. well the 20 year anniversary of Beast wars has come and gone. Hasbro and Takara it would seem had totally forgotten this fact and released hardly and Beast wars or Beast mode bots last year or did they? Rescue Bots, R.I.D. , Titans Returns and Masterpiece all had different forms of beast bots released or did you fail to notice this trend too! Keep an eye out for our other great events this year the dates are as listed here 2017 meet ups. March 26th 4-7pm ,May 28th 4-7pm ,July 30th 4-7pm ,September 24th 4-7pm ,and November 26th 4-7pm "Until all have one"

2. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Bump

3. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

bump