New Earthrise listings!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Yes! Bring on doubledealer!

• Like Like x 1
  2. WestcoastFanboy

WestcoastFanboy Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    This is exciting 

3. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Eh, i guess Doubledealer would likely be a new mold. I mean, they could plan a retool for that new Doubledealer mold for someone like... I don't know. Stalker or Machine Wars Soundwave? I would rather see Frenzy and Ratbat retooled into his Powermaster Partners, as they are basically just... A Humanoid Robot and a Bat Shaped one.

They could save Astrotrain as some silly diaclone homage redeco/retool or something.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    A mixed bag for me....Doubledealer, Snapdragon, Fasttrack and the Micromasters for sure. Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker likely bump the previous CHUG versions out of the collection. Runamuck will depend since I have the TFCC duo. Quintessa has to be really awesome because based just on character shes a hard pass and i have the old 3rd party Quinteson which also looks just fine in the display.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    doubledealer could also potientally(from what some some people say) be repainted into cybertron red alert

• Like Like x 6
  6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Trailbreaker and Sunstreaker are coming, well that means only Jazz is left in the 84 cars, and Fasttrack and Snapdragon is coming too, nice.

• Like Like x 2
  7. drmick

drmick Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Needless translucent plastic?

8. MegaDolrailer

MegaDolrailer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_819AhjKi-kL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.jpg

• Like Like x 16
  9. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    oh dont get me wrong, id much rather see both get their own molds. i was just brainstorming how things could work if they shared a mold.

10. Master Farr

Master Farr Banned

I bet they\'re gonna end up doing Black Zarak at some point

• Like Like x 1
  11. dustbuster

dustbuster Well-Known Member

Slitherfang.

Huh. That sounds pretty cool.

...or should I say...cold....

• Like Like x 3
  12. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    People have said the same thing about Metrotitan, Brave Maximus, Gigastorm, Omega Sentinel, G2 Devastator and a slew of others, they made Grand and it sold horribly for obvious reasons etc, although I'd like a Black Zarak, its highly unlikely at this point even with Generations Selects etc

13. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    For me the SIEGE Ultra Magnus mold was the last legit Leader class. He's a little stumpy but its weight is more than any of the Phase Sixers. So his price is okay for me. But I think that's it..... Shockwave is a Voyager and so is Astrotrain who's extra parts don't give them a pass. ER Optimus's Trailer gives him a Leader class pass because he has a trail and not a book bag. but we'll have to see what they do with DoubleDealer.

I can think of over 15 Leader class worthy Characters off the bat.... There's all 5 Dinobots, Deathsaurus, Black Zarak, Liege Maximo, Star Saber, Thunderclash, Thunderwing, Turmoil, Gigatron RID, DJD Helex, DJD Tesarus, Broadside, Roadbuster. Half of which are worthy of a Commander class versions instead and I doubt anyone would argue about a Leader class Bulkhead or Lugnut either.

I don't expect them all to be as tall as the previous ones but QC gap fillers and overall quallity would make up for it IMO.

As homage to Comics a Leader class Black Zarak would still be excellent.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Doubledealer. Many of us called it on him. I’m looking forward to him but also more to the potential retools. I hope Hasbro is paying attention.. Many people want a Cybertron Defense Red Alert and this is the easiest way to get one. Then we also have Stalker and MW Soundwave, not to mention Botcon BW Megatron!

Snapdragon is also not a surprise and I’m glad we can finish off the 1987 Headmasters. Now let’s get the 1988 ones...

Fast Track is one that should have been a no brainer, but I didn’t think Hasbro would do it. I’m happily proven wrong!

• Like Like x 5
  15. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

I mean, yeah that's likely too. They gotta complete the Cybertron Defense Team somehow.

I guess it would be plausible. But R.I.D Optimus would basically be a Voyager-sized figure with Weaponizer-styled armor that forms the rest of his vehicle mode and a battle base. Like his Original Mold. So he would be a likely Leader Mold.

16. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    The Dinobots would be no larger than Magnus either. Swoop would even be Voyager-sized. Broadside and possibly Lugnut would be Commanders, though Lugnut admittedly as a Commander is my wishful thinking. =p

However, the rest of those would probably fit into that size easily, but I as well can see some of them being Commanders.

Star Dasher? (he could be another merc as well)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    They certainly could do that and it probably would be pretty cool. But I hope they continue to make an effort for characters who likely won't get another toy very soon.

18. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Rung -Odd that he gets reissued when he was in the last wave...
    • Race Track Patrol - Here is hoping it is Barricade and Roller Force, they have cool alt modes. But could also be just repaints of the Hot Rod Patrol as Motorhead and Groundhog.
    • Slitherfang - Probably a snake! Curious... Could be Cobra-colored/themed.
    • Astro Squad - Ooooh, my first and for a long time only Micromaster Combiners. Wonder which 2 this will be... maybe the moon buggy, or the space shuttle?
    • Fast Track- Well we know Scorponok is coming, no big surprise that his partner robot will get a weaponizer toy same as the others did!
    • Trailbreaker- After Hoist, was expected.
    • Sunstreaker - Huh! Finally and he is not a remold of Sideswipe. I wager he will be a Wheeljack retool, the two of them transform similarly.
    • Runamuck- We knew he is coming as the vote winner. Wonder if he too is a WJ retool, after all, he has a similar transformation. So glad I skipped the TFCC ones.
    • Quintesson - Huh so this is the proper listing, not the Cyberverse one. Curious what this will be!
    • Snapdragon - At last, Apeface gets his friend!
    • Double Dealer - Wow, a triple changer Leader class again. I hope he comes with the Powermasters as accessories. Also, time to sell that Blitzwing repaint, then... :D 

You should rename yourself to Dead End or Dreadwing. Always complianing and seeing only the bad in things, instead of, y'know, BEING GLAD after 30 years we are getting a friggin' Snapdragon toy... UGH you people make my head hurt. Nothing pleases you lot. Apeface was pretty much awesome but you keep on complaining.

All of those have been done before as toys. While Doubledealer only ever got a rather bad repaint of Blitzwing with a new head. I am totally happy with the PotP Dinobots. DJD are glorified fan fiction characters with terrible alt modes. Why do you think we got toys of Tailgate, Magnus, Skids inspired by IDW designs but never those?
    Leige Maximo only ever appeared as a last panel teaser, and he did not look like anything that could transform, more like a giant Predator.
    Roadbuster and Broadside have perfectly serviceable Voyager toys. I don't really need another version of them. Only in a few cartoon episodes was Broadside gigantic, in Marvel comics and other cartoon episodes he was the same size as the others.
    Thunderwing I would like to see too, but I am pretty sure they are saving Pretenders as a concept for maybe the next WFC stage or later.
    RID Megatron is unlikely when WFC is pretty much G1 centered. But why does that guy even need a new toy? Compared to the G1 characters who never had good articulation, he is extremly poseable and would not look outdated even today.
    I am all for WFC giving us long neglected characters like Snapdragon, Runamuck, Apeface and all these micromasters.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I got that T-shirt in a cupboard somewhere :lol 
    I stopped going to club activities a long time ago. They sucked.

20. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I like the sounds of those.

Trailbreaker and Sunstreaker were kinda givens, but it’s good to get some pseudo-confirmation.

And the others are welcome news. We could definitely use a new Doubledealer.

• Like Like x 1