New Cybertron Menasor Images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Joe Moore, Mar 14, 2006.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow I have to say after seeming him initially I did not like him at all and thought this would be one figure I would defiantly be passing on. However after seeing these along with other shots I've seen of him, he's a definite must now, looks better every new time he pop's up :thumb 

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's neither that nor a Mini-Con in a suit. Menasor is his own character. He just happens to carry his Mini-Con partner in his chest.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Looks good... Can't wait to get him... Hopefully Quickmix will be able to carry his minicon inside as well...

4. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Looks good, wish his colour was a bit lighter blue

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    If he's actually released, it doesnt look hopeful, I mean, no Prototype's, except the one shown at..Botcon,( I believe it was Botcon anyway), but since then, nothing has been seen or heard of Quickmix,(Once again, to my knowledge).

Also, on the Topic of Menasor, he's definately on my get list, even if I have to import him, he's just too damn cool not to, I mean, look at his hands, there drills!
    Look at his head, such an awesome mold, crappy vehicle mode, though this guy is awesome enough in robot mode to not need a cool alt mode.
    Come on, hooray for Menasor, and long may someone digi-bash him (when hasbro put him up as a product image) into something like Rebirth-Sideways.

EDIT: What does his key actually do?

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Looking at the pictures, the key has something to do with the left arm drill. If I were to take a guess, I'd say you wind it up and putting the key in makes it spin. The other arm, incidentally, looks like it has Minicon capabilities. There's a part to push forward to extend the drill - and the notch on top is none other than a Minicon hardpoint!

I'd not rule Quickmix out either. He's a Voyager, and I think he's coming a bit later than Menasor. We've seen that Botcon prototype. The engineering has been done for him; he'll make it. I'm sure of it. Heck, I've already reserved a spot on the shelves for that Gekiryujin homage!

7. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Remember, Hasbro has really been cracking down on the leaking of prototypes. So I'm not surprised we havent seen much of Quickmix yet (look how long it took before we saw painted pics of Menasor), but I'm not worried, we'll see him eventually - probably sometime this summer or early fall near the end of the series.

8. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    So he's like Soundwave and Blaster, then? :D 

-airfox

9. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

I am liking Menasor a lot. I can't wait to get this figure in my collection this may. I don't like the pee yellow color on parts of the figure. It could have been more greener IMO.

10. Wheels

Wheels Cammy's Boy Toy

:redface: My initial thoughts were to completely pass on all TFs from the Giant Planet, but this guy made me reconsider. :thumbs2: 

He shall be mine! :ev: 

11. RenegadeHoist

RenegadeHoist Renegade Commander

Not bad, not bad at all, i really do like that alt mode though, damn, - menasing!

12. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Erm, I think he was joking.

Why? He's a Decepticon.

(Yes, I've seen the show so no need to post a long rambling speech about how Galaxy Force ends)

13. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: