New BumbleBee Clip

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Transformers Database, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scrapmetaru

scrapmetaru Well-Known Member

You didn't fix anything, you just pretended that Transformers: Prime was bad.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nagatem

Nagatem Sea sea sea sea sea sea sea sea seaconOooo

Woah what, prime was amazing, it's the best one minus the human characters, which only beast wars got right, but at least the unicron trilogy had decent people

3. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Back to insulting I see.

I'll tell you what, I'll give one positive.
    Lockdown was done right, character wise and style.

Ah those others were just topics to expand on. There's so much wrong with those subjects or characters.

4. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

Designs and characterization of fictional characters not being suited to your specific wants for them hardly should be taken as a personal insult. The Twins are less insulting to fans as they are to comedy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No need to pretend on that one.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nagatem

Sorry but Starscream didn't deserve the crap design he had in the movies, and now blitzwing stealing his g1 design, I'm feeling personally attacked right now on lord Starscream's behalf

7. Nagatem

If you don't like prime then, go bots must be more enthralling by far
    (Jk)

8. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't really want to expand on it, but one those is a racist characture. Prime has a completely different personality than any continuity.

• Like Like x 2
  9. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    LOL at you making it sound like the same exact people are saying this. There are Bay-fans and there are G1 fans.

I (a G1 fan) like Soundwave and Ravage's look in the clip but feel free to still hate me for being skeptical about this spinoff overall.

I doubt you'll put any effort in trying to understand why I feel that way but to everyone else, it just feels like they're forced to start throwing G1 fans a bone now since TLK's box office didn't do as they had predicted. It also feels to me like it's still the same script they had before TLK's dismal numbers became a fact, so they reluctantly had to do an emergency meeting to make some LAST MINUTE CHANGES on Bee's script. A Starscream looking Blitzwing is proof of the fact Paramount advisers are aware of G1 fans existence but still incompetent.

Plus this is STILL Bay-verse cannon, which I still want no part of until I hear another studio has taking over TF's movie rights or Paramount at the least ordered a hard reboot under a new G1 loving staff.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Nagatem

You mean how optimus was shoot first and ask questions when it suited him?

• Like Like x 1
  11. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wont happen but ok

12. Nagatem

Well at least everyone looks good in this movie even if they are calling Starscream, "blitzwing"

• Like Like x 2
  13. mtl79

mtl79 Well-Known Member

Optimus looks really cool.. hope they can keep this design cue for at least a few movies...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

Which is why they are insults to comedy and writing and yes people in general. Prime being unlike past incarnations isn't an insult directed at you or anyone else, it's simply how the producers chose to make him.
    Don't really have anything to say that I haven't already. Fictional characters have no feelings or cultural sway to be feeling on behalf of them.

15. Robbot

Robbot Well-Known Member

I mean, starscream and blitzwing both had mouths and noses?.. That's about all they shared in G1

16. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking maybe the Soundwave and Ravage scene is from Bumblebee's memories when they were pursuing him before he left for Earth.

17. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Does he still look like Starscream at this point? The gas mask things on this chin changes the whole perspective on the character for me. He doesn't even sound like him. Plus, we've heard he doesn't really look like Starscream from the torso down. I'm pretty sure we'll see the real Starscream in that Cybertron sequence.

• Like Like x 1
  18. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True transformers fan should be great full and thankful about movies they made people never read comics never watch cartoons got them into transformers made them into fans,.

True fan should accept some movies g1 cartoon episodes are not always perfect some transformers cartoons series are not perfect they should be thankful transformers popular all over again unlike thunder cats which has died out message to old fans docyou possible think new transformers fans will want to talk you if they knew what your complaining about F()#*$$k no it’s old fans new fans don’t want talk you you can’t accept movies but you do accept cartoons in change of there characters but never live action movies get head out of your butts accepts change or don’t arch movies no forces you to you can accept change in cartooons with characters but never live action movies quit being stuck up idiots learn open up talk to new transformers fans you will learn something new.

Old fans complain about movies but always accept changes in comics and cartooons talk to new fans try it you will learn something I do it

And some question how I state my comments with answers like this people complain not enough g1 now you have it you should be happy stop complaining g1 fans but g1 is not perfect cartoon series g1 fan complain they don’t have human faces look at soundwave, shockwave no faces on them,. Transformer g1 fans should always still stick with cartoons and comics leave movies for new fans that bay got them into movies

I like move Designs myself except for few bots but jetfire need no color he was stealth jet, I like where this movie is going I am fan of transformers I’m fan of comics, cartoons and live action movies

What you stated how is that different from transformers energon, robots in disguise , cybertron, armada series,. Energon series iron hide look nothing close to his g1 counterpart hummer with his Radar head spin around in car mode with side kick to little human, metroplex transformers cybertron is crane , omega surpreame is train who combine with prime compare those transformers series to bay movies they are no different,.

Megatron was never hand held in transformers cybertron, energon and robots in disguise

You people should be thankful for crap sake if it wasn’t for bay movies new people that are new transformers will Never Ever Like transformers because of his movies bay movies took non transformers fans who DO NOT AND NEVER EVERRRR WATCH CARTOONS NEVER READ COMICS bay got those people fans of transformers and made transformers popular all over again be freaking thankful ungrateful fans that you are

This one gets it

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nagatem

Honestly had they said it was skywarp or thunder cracker i would have been cool

• Like Like x 2
  20. Nagatem

I can only hope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.