New BumbleBee Clip

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Transformers Database, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaosbringer

Chaosbringer Casseticon Master

Are those tetrajets that fly in the cybertron scene?

• Like Like x 1
  2. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    wish the bay films had looked like this ... fuck michael bay for fucking with transformers !!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Intrepidation

Intrepidation Active Member

I noticed the discrepancy as well. "Bumblebee" was definitely Peter Cullen. I'm thinking it might be Jake Tillman (the guy voicing Optimus in Cyberverse) doing the voice over. The question is: why? I don't know why they cast someone other than Cullen for Cyberverse, instead going with a guy doing an impression of him, but they better not have recast him for this movie or I will be hugely disappointed.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. oku

oku Chill.

News Credits:
    Plot twist: all those G1 looks were just Bumblebee misremembering the past because his memory circus was screwed up.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

Hopefully things get better. I dont know how much they sank into it or how much they expected out of it. I dont see why they needed Mark whalburger when they could have paid Joe Schmoe 1/25 the price and get the same result. I dont know why they paid who knows how much to use Winston Churchills home instead of some random old mansion enhanced with CGI effects to make it look European. But I think they clearly could have cut the budget on that film and make it profitable. If movie companies can keep the star wars films coming and coming and coming, I think Bayformers deserves at least one more shot knowing what they know now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    I’m thinking he might have just recorded some stand-in lines for Cullen.

No.

7. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well, color me interested. Love the g1 stuff hope for more in that direction

• Like Like x 2
  8. bman29

bman29 Dancitron

Ebay:
    Looks cool and out of place at the same time. I don’t know if I like seeing the designs so faithful because it looks more like a video/animated movie than live action. Like the fight scene between Krang and the turtles in the last TMNT movie. But I’ll keep an open mind.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ColdGoldLazarus

ColdGoldLazarus Spreadsheet Queen

I love Blitzscream's face. Seriously, MPM when?

• Like Like x 7
  10. cire87

cire87 'til all are dead.

I'm starting to think that MAYBE those are like "flashbacks" from when Bee was on Cybertron.
    Like they're not gonna be in the movie a lot, just like a cameo.
    I hope I'm wrong though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. T69xRiPx

T69xRiPx ..............

Facebook:
    Does anybody asks, what will be soundwave's alt mode? Lol

And if megs megs is in this movie, will he be a pistol?

12. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    He's his WFC SUV/APC. With possibly other sound/recon style aspects or modes. Like a hightech cybertronian surveillance van/apc.
    And Megatron won't be a pistol.

From what we've been told:
    It's the opening of the movie. With potential for a flashback later, but more directly we've been told it's in the beginning of the movie to set the tone of the war itself before it came to earth and how their planet became ravaged from endless fighting over a millennia and possibly setting up some other story stuff.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. cire87

Soundwave, I'd be ok with something like he had in War for/Fall of Cybertron.
    As for Megs, hell it's hard to say. Probably a tank because I don't think Hasbro wants to make a Megatron figure that turns into a gun.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Reading through the comments, I'm seeing a lot of complaints that the Cybertron CGI looks like it was from a video game. This is because the Cybertron sequence is a late addition to the film. It wasn't present in the early screening. Naturally, the CGI will look bad compared to the rest of the film where they had much more time dedicated to it. The CGI in the Cybertron sequence will look far better in the finished product.

• Like Like x 3
  15. T69xRiPx

T69xRiPx ..............

Facebook:
    Is it confirmed? If it does, it is a welcome one!

Though i think we still dont know if megs would be here but im guessing he will be a tank? Like the combiner wars megs

16. Primus Omega

Primus Omega Well-Known Member

This is why this movie will fail. It’s appealing towards the G1’rs only and not everyone else. The general audience is used to the bayformer designs and most of them don’t know shit about g1

• Like Like x 1
  17. cire87

It's introduce them to G1 designs then!

• Like Like x 5
  18. T69xRiPx

T69xRiPx ..............

Facebook:
    I think it wont fail. And i am looking forward to the g1 design of it would comeout in movie (as i am a big fan of bayverse design) and i think this movie targets old gen tf fans and new gen tf fans, so thyre trying to mix everything like design, alt modes, transformation sequence

I just hope it revives tf franchise in bigscreen so we could all still have tf movie to be followed

• Like Like x 3
  19. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

I totally get what youre saying. Lets see what happens and hope for the best. I want to see the franchise succeed and I think TLK was a great film personally. But it was plagued with monkey see monkey do fans that hate things for the sake of hating. Of course I cant give a full opinion because Im not really a "movie fan" for say, Im a sci-fi fan. You got so many "movie people" who over-analyze stories and complain about scripts, actors, directors, and other crap that is irrelevant to me. All I need is good special effects, plenty of action, and some popcorn and im good. I see it as paying $10 for an excuse to get out the house and enjoy myself. I dont put too much thought into it like movie people do. They ruin it for the true fans of the franchise with all their venomous talk about bad numbers and poor reviews. All that crap gets out to people who cant think for themselves. Then they hate it before they even gave it a chance and build a cult following of haters like the new star wars films are developing.

20. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.